What's new

France Puts Sale of Heavy Military Hardware to Pakistan on Hold

India has no balls to be making such a threat.

You've had 50 years to do it.

It is always empty words, you guys can never back up your words.

we don't play all the cards at a time..we still have centuries toplay those cards if needed..

..clash is 100% certain...and one more suggestion is ->forget about ur routes through gwadar or some where else...:D

LOL, Indians dreaming of winning a two-front war with both China and Pakistan. :lol:

You can't even beat China alone.

Where are your sources then? :lol:

Do some research on the 1992 consenus, or read the KMT's very own website. Which I linked.

You guys have never had any balls. All you can do is talk, while your country has more poverty than Africa.

Now you wanna talk about Africa and balls?? read my previous post and answer or else get lost.

You Indians are incredible, constantly making stupid remarks on other people's business, without the slightest clue of what you're talking about.

Try actually reading something about the KMT. They follow the one-China principe, i.e. they consider both China and Taiwan to be the same country.

Or ask your government to recognize Taiwan as an independent country. Put your money where your mouth is.

Every political party has its own agenda and KMT is a political party,DPP being the other one.While it will be utterly naive and idiotic to judge how much somebody knows about something without any idea,but then I will excuse you.It is not my job to point out the level of stupidity each time I see an idiot.
There may be a lot of principles laid down,lot of arguments and counter-arguments,but nothing whatsoever explain this thing.If everybody agrees with the one-China principle,then HOW COME TAIWAN IS STILL A DIFFERENT COUNTRY???

You Indians brought us in as usual, when "DRDO" started whining about Taiwan. :rolleyes:

Typical Indians. What does the thread title have to do with Taiwan?

If you read that post then you'd find out that he was trying to give example of how China had a problem with Taiwan being armed. It'd got nothing to do with you or China, it was just an example. So its time for sleep my friend.

Every political party has its own agenda and KMT is a political party,DPP being the other one.While it will be utterly naive and idiotic to judge how much somebody knows about something without any idea,but then I will excuse you.It is not my job to point out the level of stupidity each time I see an idiot.
There may be a lot of principles laid down,lot of arguments and counter-arguments,but nothing whatsoever explain this thing.If everybody agrees with the one-China principle,then HOW COME TAIWAN IS STILL A DIFFERENT COUNTRY???

He'll not answer the question bro.. he just knows few words i.e. BALLS, TIBET, AFRICA, TAIWAN, KASHMIR, AND ONE CHINA POLICY...

We can understand your condition in China you dnt have right to talk that's reason of your frustration

Dnw worry buddy we have sympathy with you

LOL, Hong Kong's GDP per capita is 30 times higher than India's.

Even a janitor in Hong Kong, is worth more than 30 Indians.

Even a janitor in Hong Kong is worth more than 30 Indians.

HE'S TALKING ABOUT RIGHT TO TALK AND YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT GDP?? STAY ON TOPIC AND DON'T TALK LIKE A LOSER.

Even a janitor in Hong Kong, is worth more than 30 Indians.

still no words about right to talk ?? frustrated :rofl:

Hong Kong which uses separate flag ???? :china:

He'll not answer the question bro.. he just knows few words i.e. BALLS, TIBET, AFRICA, TAIWAN, KASHMIR, AND ONE CHINA POLICY...

its not that he will not..it just that he cant..way too much for the ego ....Taiwan and PRC have way too many differences.US is even arming Taiwan to defend against China.So much for unification and all...

See this..
U.S. Approval of Taiwan Arms Sales Angers China

Back
Top Bottom