What's new

France Puts Sale of Heavy Military Hardware to Pakistan on Hold

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
God I am so much enjoying this.Debating with CD no chance pal.

A debate is called a debate where there is a topic of discussion.When you try personal attacks,and go beyond the topic ,then it becomes a rant,and the debater looses all credibility.

its not that he will not..it just that he cant..way too much for the ego ....Taiwan and PRC have way too many differences.US is even arming Taiwan to defend against China.So much for unification and all...

See this..
U.S. Approval of Taiwan Arms Sales Angers China

Dear Chinese, I know it has become impossible for you to answer. Now go through this link by nForce and simply get lost. You have nothing to do with this thread.

The other day it was Germany, and now France. Although the two do not relate in some sense, but then one may think if they are actually cornering Pakistan. Should we expect more European nations to take such a stand which would just seem to annoy Pakistanis?

The other day it was Germany, and now France. Although the two do not relate in some sense, but then one may think if they are actually cornering Pakistan. Should we expect more European nations to take such a stand which would just seem to annoy Pakistanis?

im glad that at least this guy is on topic :D

Annoy Pakistan? Inconceivable!!! How dare they????

Chinese Dragon probably got racially abused on the internet again and is going all emo again. Let him be. Lmao..

LOL yeah it is quite funny, isn't it?

Even when you are on the same thread, you never say anything against them.

Be it Germany,France US or UK,they are in reality,loyal to no one,and they would like to see to their own benefit first.I dont blame them for this kind of behaviour,for this is the way it should be.This is what makes them great races,and thereby great countries.
It is not Pakistan that they are trying to annoy,it is India that they are trying to please.It is so,because nowadays,they see more economic benefit in doing that.Other wise,they give a damn about either India or Pakistan.
If India had an economy like Somalia,then you can be rest assured that they would have favoured Pakistan any damn day.Such as it is with International politics.Its not complex at all,rather its extremely simple.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
God I am so much enjoying this.Debating with CD no chance pal.

LOL buddy, what can you expect from the Indians here. :P

Anyway, it's not me who says that India has more poverty then Africa, that is BBC.

And it's not me who ranks Mumbai/Delhi in the top 25 dirtiest cities in the world, that is Forbes.

A debate is called a debate where there is a topic of discussion.When you try personal attacks,and go beyond the topic ,then it becomes a rant,and the debater looses all credibility.

These qualities are all associated with you pal.You and other indian members are doing this in the entire thread and trying intentionally to making a serious topic goes waste .Chinese Dragon just give you and your buddies the answers they deserve.

first save yourself from those suicide bombers running wild all across ur country...then talk about nukes........vaishakh4u

he..he..shameless people...still flying those mirages ????...........vaishakh4u

your threatening a Russian with Pakistani nukes lol hilarious, dude Russia can wipe Pakistan off the map with only 2% of their nukes.
desiman

Please dont try to prove that your any different than south Asians. Pakistan was very much a part of India, please check your sources before you post such things, it only goes to prove the highly racist attitude carried by many Pakistanis...........desiman

You can make yourself and other pakistani brethren feel better, but the truth is, that is what is called international leverage. Reducing you to 2nd class equipment saves us the trouble of making too many soldiers wake up in the morning to fight you in a war. And we all know how important sleep is...........whiplash

India Could lose 1%-5% Part if misses some missile from Pakistan but Pakistan whole Country will be Destroyed. I am Okay with it. Do You ?............King123

Rafi is a known racist on this forum, he will somehow try to prove that all Pakistanis are direct descendants from a white complexion aryan race that has nothing to do with darker Indiansdesiman

These qualities are all associated with you pal.You and other indian members are doing this in the entire thread and trying intentionally to making a serious topic goes waste .Chinese Dragon just give you and your buddies the answers they deserve.

first save yourself from those suicide bombers running wild all across ur country...then talk about nukes........vaishakh4u

he..he..shameless people...still flying those mirages ????...........vaishakh4u

your threatening a Russian with Pakistani nukes lol hilarious, dude Russia can wipe Pakistan off the map with only 2% of their nukes.
desiman

Please dont try to prove that your any different than south Asians. Pakistan was very much a part of India, please check your sources before you post such things, it only goes to prove the highly racist attitude carried by many Pakistanis...........desiman

You can make yourself and other pakistani brethren feel better, but the truth is, that is what is called international leverage. Reducing you to 2nd class equipment saves us the trouble of making too many soldiers wake up in the morning to fight you in a war. And we all know how important sleep is...........whiplash

India Could lose 1%-5% Part if misses some missile from Pakistan but Pakistan whole Country will be Destroyed. I am Okay with it. Do You ?............King123

Rafi is a known racist on this forum, he will somehow try to prove that all Pakistanis are direct descendants from a white complexion aryan race that has nothing to do with darker Indiansdesiman

Well said buddy. :D

These Indians are the ultimate hypocrites. They even manage to whine about Taiwan, in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Thread title: "France stops heavy military equipment sales to Pakistan."

@ unicorn..
I am quite sure you know how to use the report button...
are you trying to suggest that two wrongs make one right?

Back
Top Bottom