What's new

Four explosions in Quetta

knew it all along...I guess i was in denial...not any more...
I said it yesterday. In anger I said transfer $ 100 million to TTP and BLA because people made fun our soldiers, because of some trolls. I knew this might happen.

Don't worry, we are also going to face similar retaliation. Post 2014, we might see the increase of terrorist attacks in India too.

We both are playing dangerous games.

The only policy is to kill or be killed.

but pakistanis lose it tooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhh its enough we are tired of blood bath .in last 10 years if 1000 indians lose lives we are nearly 450000 you win we lose enough we can't damn wait till civil war its still time to accept the failure and finish this dirty games . if india agree with third party for peaceful future and USA too we should close ISI and finish this bloody game once forever . in this world we have 206 countries and they are living in peace and good life its mean problem is with us not with world its most violent country on earth now what we are waiting for ?

how long you wan't nation to give them blood? they failed and BLA raised they failed ttp raised they failed every time and bombs blast in cities the failed and then suicider born .thay failed so US choppers fly over islamabad they failed so air bases attacked they failed so we lose 40k lives how many more failures of them we will justify ? look last 10 years daily they failed still they put us on mercy of enemy daily for test our penitence

So what you want? TTP and BLA from whome u r worried so much roam around the country and one day take our? And BLA without any resistance, get their wishes? a.k Free Baluchistan? What you want? Yes they has been raise, but why is that? Is it because of security? Only stupid will think like this. You can speak about fixing overlaps you can speak about removing corruption, you can even speak about Political Stability and empowering... But totally open the door... is PURE Stupidity... nothing else...

I like your Highly ranked IA and stupid food IA part.....Man there is no limit to conspiracy, is there ?

You are lying, you didn't like a single bit of my speech. Because this was talking about PA and IA backing from People of Pakistan. Which will wash away your so much planning

why marshal law ? you want us to go to hell again ? its time for reduce defence budget resolve issues with afg india USA and sit in home with peace . mushy rule 10 years and what we got today ? drones ? blasts ?ttp ? bla? no thanks paksitanis can't give more blood for stupid acts of ISI army . tell me abut GHQ attack ?osama raid?daily drones?indian revenges ? air bases under attack? and daily daily blasts? no thanks this army ISI is totally failed we need peace not another hell road .

Than enjoy the collapsed govt. in Baluchistan, KP & Karachi. And PPP destroying economy in center. Why screaming, It's task of Provincial govt. & Police to provide internal security.

TTP, BLA how much damage they did under Musharaf's rule? I hate Musharaf but can't deny the fact that law and order and economy was 100s time better than.

But i think Pakistani's deserves Zardari type of rulers. Jai Bhutu & Jai DemoCrazy.

Imran khan is right that both countries should talk rather than talking through proxies in terms of destruction.
2014 is near and U.S will do havoc in pakistan before leaving from A-stan so this year might end as deadly for pakistan.
just 10 days of 2013 and see the number of deads and look at the reason too ..

So what you want? TTP and BLA from whome u r worried so much roam around the country and one day take our? And BLA without any resistance, get their wishes? a.k Free Baluchistan? What you want? Yes they has been raise, but why is that? Is it because of security? Only stupid will think like this. You can speak about fixing overlaps you can speak about removing corruption, you can even speak about Political Stability and empowering... But totally open the door... is PURE Stupidity... nothing else...

don't play with words they rised because enemy making game of ISI with india USA and nato don't play with words please we all know it .there was 0 blast in pakistan if we have not involved in world dirty games our generals never took gov and we have no ISI . this all BS is on us because we have bull fight with every side . look up down left right were is such blood bath? central asia ? far east ?india china?gulf ?turkey ?EU ?Americas ? Africa ?nowhere even most lawless areas of world have no such horrible number of daily deaths . we need peace not war we lose the war now give chance to peace .

I hope these following events are not the first drumbeats of a more general conflagration, but that nothing more than coincidence links them. Look at the events:

(a) The pattern of spiraling shootings on our borders,
(b) Followed by widely publicized alleged acts of savagery on soldiers,
(c) Egged on by an incendiary Press,
(d) Followed by a massive spike in bombings in Pakistan, which some are already blaming as Indian revenge

.........Would the next event then be bombs going off in Indian cities?

There is enough in here for someone to lead up to a casus belli. WWI was triggered off by the murder of an archduke, WWII when Poland was invaded following the fake 'encounter' type of incident in Gleiwitz. There have been plenty of other wars faught for much less.

The only statesmanlike advice I can offer is that everyone now needs to calm the f*ck down.

That a loss of a PA or IA soldier is a loss to both sides, no cause for celebration, no justification for revenge.

And that civilian deaths in either country is as much of a mutual disaster.

Imran khan is right that both countries should talk rather than talking through proxies in terms of destruction.
2014 is near and U.S will do havoc in pakistan before leaving from A-stan so this year might end as deadly for pakistan.
just 10 days of 2013 and see the number of deads and look at the reason too ..

Yes, The only way to get out of this mess is Pakistan and India settle their relationships rather then scores...

Than enjoy the collapsed govt. in Baluchistan, KP & Karachi. And PPP destroying economy in center. Why screaming, It's task of Provincial govt. & Police to provide internal security.

TTP, BLA how much damage they did under Musharaf's rule? I hate Musharaf but can't deny the fact that law and order and economy was 100s time better than.

But i think Pakistani's deserves Zardari type of rulers. Jai Bhutu & Jai DemoCrazy.

just go and check terror attacks from 12oct1999 to 18august 2008 ok no need to talk
List of terrorist incidents in Pakistan since 2001 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes, The only way to get out of this mess is Pakistan and India settle their relationships rather then scores...

i am surprised that your media is talking on altaf hussain and on some kadri issue ..

115 went down and eastern border is under fire ..what media is doing?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom