What's new

Four explosions in Quetta

what is the cost of a lost human life in the sub continent man... this is crazy... these guys should be lynched PUBLICALLY...

He used REMOVE ISI and Reduce Defense budget. I know what He write or I read.

yes remove ISI and control PA thats what i say they are not holly cow.make new active agency not like these losers .new agency trained from china and work for pakistan only inside pakistan only not at all out of pakistan same apply on PA bring them down in numbers close rangers fc and para units make smart army with small numbers for secure country not bull fight with world powers be honest to US india and soon there will be change . you know why USA killing us because PA ISI cheated them .osama case is best example . world most wanted with whole family living in our city and we don't know? do you think world is fool ?

Or there can be third force who took months for planing and executed the script? IA deny death of Pakistani soldier, PA deny any operation against IA.
Quite possible. Peace talks with Pakistan meant billions worth business that can go out of hand.

But hey, we won't discuss it, we have too much hate that we won't even think of third party. Why would we ? We are fed with hate since birth.

Buddy when Mumbai happened, I bashed our intelligence agencies, our government and our security forces.

Its up to us to keep our citizens safe.

i am not bashing yaar i am serious to change this policy fully change this policy cost us lives not india USA NATO we are losing it .just last 2 days we lose crazy numbers of lives and world not even bother to say us rip or so sad because they know us .

Or there can be third force who took months for planing and executed the script? IA deny death of Pakistani soldier, PA deny any operation against IA.

Sir, Paranoia won't resolve this... 20 years down the line, you will accept that mad dogs in your own country demolished your country.

Strike down against millitants, of any name and kind... be it Baloch militia or be it salahuddins or saeeds of the world or TTP or any other motherf#@er, who thinks killing any innocent is good (swaab) of any kind... Kill Mad dogs and they won't bite!

And we also have such internal elements, but nothing beats what you guys have in your backyard... kill em

in 90s you were teen sir? do you forget blood bath of 80 90s ? lolz were you was those days? that was sindh karachi time and all over pakistan bombs hathora groups karachi hell burn and too much sectrian killings sucide was not invented yet those days.

ok my last words rather then lose 1 lakh lives give them freedom and let them live in peace as BDians now living without us in peace .

who? BLA don't represent Baluchistan They are not even in Baluchistan sitting in Canada, Oman and Afghanistan, TTP don't represent whole Islamabad. or you feel like or you follow their Shariah Methodology? Also which blood bath you are talking about? I was teen but not a dumb.. Some Segregated events can't compare current scenario. I am reading newspapers and history from the time i started reading ...

Quite possible. Peace talks with Pakistan meant billions worth business that can go out of hand.

But hey, we won't discuss it, we have too much hate that we won't even think of third party. Why would we ? We are fed with hate since birth.

well said... let's kill each other to hell... Out Hatred will only end at our own demise!

yes remove ISI and control PA thats what i say they are not holly cow.make new active agency not like these losers .new agency trained from china and work for pakistan only inside pakistan only not at all out of pakistan same apply on PA bring them down in numbers close rangers fc and para units make smart army with small numbers for secure country not bull fight with world powers be honest to US india and soon there will be change . you know why USA killing us because PA ISI cheated them .osama case is best example . world most wanted with whole family living in our city and we don't know? do you think world is fool ?

The better option will be outsource the security to US like Japan and become their sett-lite state :coffee:

i am not bashing yaar i am serious to change this policy fully change this policy cost us lives not india USA NATO we are losing it .just last 2 days we lose crazy numbers of lives and world not even bother to say us rip or so sad because they know us .

Shift in policy was announced but somebody probably didn't liked the idea.

Buddy when Mumbai happened, I bashed our intelligence agencies, our government and our security forces.

Its up to us to keep our citizens safe.

Critism is not a bad thing when it is going into positive direction. And if you follow my post I also said many time to clean mess and remove corruption, use overpowering political system (while I believe Political system is more corrupt then these department). That's natural. But saying remove your security completely since it is not removing "all" threats. is Dumb and stupidity...

When mumbai attack happen, then many indians critize army and police, but they said to improve Police training. Increase Intelligence budget. Which then happen. But this is completely opposite

The better option will be outsource the security to US like Japan and become their sett-lite state :coffee:

yes if we can save our nation from killing and blasts do it .japan is best country today follow them rather then isistan i would love to be japan . now what we are rough nation with 0 security and dozens deaths daily its not happen in japan 1 human life in japan is costly then 5000 pakistani lives .

Of course planning may be done for months, but there can be preparation for it and they find it right time to execute it considering everyone will blame India now.

Emotions are used by war mongers for their agenda. There are factions, both in India and Pakistan who don't want peace.

See, the timing of attack couldn't have been more perfect. If one has to increase hate and stop all peace talks, after yesterday event, he will pick today to commit this attacks to make people more angry.

You have to know that terrorists also have brains. They have plan in ready and they strike at right opportunity.

These attacks make perfect conditions for terrorist groups to get money and recruits.

Buddy, what u are saying that when the terrorists started planning some months back of this attack, they were hit by a Deja-vu that IA soldiers will first kill a PA soldier in the first week of Jan-13 & than PA soldiers will retaliate more powerfully in the second week & after 2 days of PA's retaliation we will conduct a serial bombing in Pakistan since tensions will be high & it will be a perfect time to derail Peace process. There can be only two cases - first, either the terrorists new in advance that IA will attack on that day of Jan & PA will retaliate after 2 days, which obviously seen absurd or second possibility that this was totally Co-incidental since transporting bombs & other material should take atleast a week or two if not more.

+ I don't think RAW is behind this (though could be a possibility) since RAW knows that it was not the right time of such an attack since the obvious accusation would be towards it just b'coz of the timing, they would have certainly waited for a week or two so that the situation eases a bit.

yes if we can save our nation from killing and blasts do it .japan is best country today follow them rather then isistan i would love to be japan . now what we are rough nation with 0 security and dozens deaths daily its not happen in japan 1 human life in japan is costly then 5000 pakistani lives .

LOL!!! We are not island like Japan, even then you will be battle ground of China Vs US, Iran vs US. I think move Pakistan somewhere near Antarctica

LOL!!! We are not island like Japan, even then you will be battle ground of China Vs US, Iran vs US. I think move Pakistan somewhere near Antarctica

pleae note dear it can't be forever soon nation will stand up or break up

Just block the god damn NATO supply routes! These things would fizzle off within a month

Buddy, what u are saying that when the terrorists started planning some months back of this attack, they were hit by a Deja-vu that IA soldiers will first kill a PA soldier in the first week of Jan-13 & than PA soldiers will retaliate more powerfully in the second week & after 2 days of PA's retaliation we will conduct a serial bombing in Pakistan since tensions will be high & it will be a perfect time to derail Peace process. There can be only two cases - first, either the terrorists new in advance that IA will attack on that day of Jan & PA will retaliate after 2 days, which obviously seen absurd or second possibility that this was totally Co-incidental since transporting bombs & other material should take atleast a week or two if not more.

+ I don't think RAW is behind this (though could be a possibility) since RAW knows that it was not the right time of such an attack since the obvious accusation would be towards it just b'coz of the timing, they would have certainly waited for a week or two so that the situation eases a bit.

you badly need to read the book of ISI agent its name is ghazi .how things works .

Just block the god damn NATO supply routes! These things would fizzle off within a month

yes yes last time we faced there revenge too remember ?drone or jirga and salala ? ajj indians se maar khai hai abi US NATO se khani hai ? ye to wohi bat ho gai ab ke to mar ab ker to maar wali :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom