What's new

Four explosions in Quetta

Question to all Pakistani members.

Why aren't you doing Nationwide protest against Terrorism and pressurize govt. to take stiff actions ?

as we don't know? india ordered ttp bla for full scale action so thanks but no thanks

as we don't know? india ordered ttp bla for full scale action so thanks but no thanks
So blame is on India. Right.

Shouldn't we ask for UN probe for that ?

Aren't these attacks happening before ?

So blame is on India. Right.

Shouldn't we ask for UN probe for that ?

Aren't these attacks happening before ?

yaar please na its intelligence game IA has lose two lives RAW take more then 100 clear cut answer by india . i didn't blame india i am angry on pak security if they can't save nation from this BS they should not do such actions on border . we are sick of them its time to close these useless agencies and make new active and working agencies in last ten years we lose 40k lives still we believe we have intelligence agencies WTF man no they are fall down and have no control over land at all .

yaar please na its intelligence game IA has lose two lives RAW take more then 100 clear cut answer by india . i didn't blame india i am angry on pak security if they can't save nation from this BS they should not do such actions on border . we are sick of them its time to close these useless agencies and make new active and working agencies in last ten years we lose 40k lives still we believe we have intelligence agencies WTF man no they are fall down and have no control over land at all .
Exactly. This is what I have been saying to Indians.

Why not get UN to conduct an independent investigation within Balochistan about Indian involvement ? Why are you scared of doing an independent inquiry ?

No, UN Inquiry is required because our own people are being exploited (by foreign elements) because of worst governance & policies and our own LEAs are responsible for security failure.

You think we have the capablity..honest question...not troll....Is it true that RAW,ISI,CIA...all "same s.h.i.t different assholes" ?

hence again proven pakistanis are living under mercy of enemy not under cover of security pak army ISI IB MI FIA all bit the dust hundreds of times its time pakistanis take control over them and make peace with all sides and keep aside army ISI now .they give us pain blood tears in exchange of bull fight . India is controlling TTP BLA so why not we resolve our issues with india and be nice with them for fix it?. pak army failed in 10 years after we lose 40k lives its time for total change before its too late .

It's time for Marshal Law dear, Democrazy proved again that it's fatal for Pakistan. Baluchistan govt. is total disaster.

You think we have the capablity..honest question...not troll....Is it true that RAW,ISI,CIA...all "same s.h.i.t different assholes" ?
I don't think RAW is behind it, but I can't rule out the possibility.

RAW is as merciless as other agencies.

No, UN Inquiry is required because our own people are being exploited (by foreign elements) because of worst governance & policies and our own LEAs are responsible for security failure.

But if there is foreign involvement, that can be established by involving UNSC? Like Khar proposed for the border incident.

Why not get UN to conduct an independent investigation within Balochistan about Indian involvement ? Why are you scared of doing an independent inquiry ?

No, inquiries are done in proxy warfare, S.Asians have decided to burn each other. Just enjoy it, when it strikes your door step.

Back
Top Bottom