What's new

Four explosions in Quetta

You should have tried at somewhere else buddy, anything else would have been a better option than defence forum!!!
I have my friend in Siachen. My father is posted very close to border. But if something happens to them, I won't say, kill a child in Pakistan for revenge.

I already said yesterday that India might take proxy attack. I am not certain, can't be.

60 killed in Pakistan bomb attacks

10TH_PAKISTAN_1327040e.jpg

Over 60 people were killed in four blasts across the north-western parts of Pakistan on Thursday. While 40 people were killed in three blasts that ripped through populated parts of Quetta, 20 died in an explosion in a religious centre in Swat.

With the sirens of emergency vehicles peeling through a good part of the day and till late in the evening, fear overwhelmed Quetta which is no stranger to terrorist strikes. While the first blast took place in a marketplace, the two other explosions were near Imambargahs. According to the BBC, the United Baloch Army claimed responsibility for the attack on the marketplace that killed over a dozen people.

The dead included a cameraman of a private television network and a senior police official; both of whom had rushed to the scene of the first blast when the second explosion took place nearby. Several other journalists were also injured in the blast.

In Swat, the explosion targeted the Tableeghi Markaz and took place during a weekly meeting of the Tableeghi Jamaat. According to the police, a gathering of over 1000 people were present on the premises at the time as a cleric was preaching. No organisation had claimed responsibility for the attack till late in the evening.

The Hindu : News / International : 60 killed in Pakistan bomb attacks

I would want the culprits to be beheaded. Not any random XYZ to pay the price of someone other.

Would you ay cut any random Pakistanis head for revenge. Children also died in blasts. Why should they pay for someone else crimes.

What if the son of that soldier killed in Pakistan kills you or your son just because you are Indian.

It may sound hard, but it was not those soldiers who beheaded the Indian soldier who were the culprits. They were acting on orders. The individuality of responsibility does not apply between nations. Specially if the nations are India and Pak. Though attacks on civilians are always despicable

It may sound hard, but it was not those soldiers who beheaded the Indian soldier who were the culprits. They were acting on orders. The individuality of responsibility does not apply between nations. Specially if the nations are India and Pak
Sorry buddy, I don't agree with you.

You can't understand something when you loose someone because of someone else's mistake.

I have my friend in Siachen. My father is posted very close to border. But if something happens to them, I won't say, kill a child in Pakistan for revenge.

I already said yesterday that India might take proxy attack. I am not certain, can't be.

Full respect to your emotions but their are certain things that need to avoided specially when it comes to geo-politics......

please don't tell me that you don't know if someone close to you is serving in defense fores ..

Sorry buddy, I don't agree with you.

You can't understand something when you loose someone because of someone else's mistake.
@Aeronaut Yaar ye gandagi hata bhai.

Please do not assume even for a second that I am enjoying this or supporting people like shivani or Papa. These civilian deaths are despicable and heart wrenching. Its just that when it comes to India Pak, logic takes a hike for most people on both sides.

Last edited by a moderator:
Full respect to your emotions but their are certain things that need to avoided specially when it comes to geo-politics......
please don't tell me that you don't know if someone close to you is serving in defense fores ..
I know geo-politics. I know enemy will try to hurt us, kill us. But its our job to protect our civilians. And if we mourn for our civilians then we shouldn't laugh on death of other civilians.

I know its a dirty game. But at least don't laugh on death of innocents.

Back
Top Bottom