What's new

Four explosions in Quetta

Sorry buddy, I don't agree with you.

You can't understand something when you loose someone because of someone else's mistake.

Lets leave this thread....its a mess with personal attacks flying around cockroaches in a dustbin...

Please do not assume even for a second that I am enjoying this or supporting people like shivani or Papa. These civilian deaths are despicable and heart wrenching. Its just that when it comes to India Pak, logic takes a hike for most people on both sides.

Seems like you are, with the kind of posts that you just posted.

Please do not assume even for a second that I am enjoying this or supporting people like shivani or Papa. These civilian deaths are despicable and heart wrenching. Its just that when it comes to India Pak, logic takes a hike for most people on both sides.

I am not supporting civil deaths rather than I am against all inhuman activities either if it is against civil or defense forces....

That's where I try to divert my logic on our failures. I see our GOI lack of power, spineless behavior and cowardice.

Look at that soldier who got martyred, one got full honors, one didn't.

I shared this today...

Become Ajmal Kasab - 1.2 billion people know you. Rs 260 Million spent on your security. 4 years in a Jail Cell with 2 time meal.

Become A Soldier - 1.2 billion don't know you even if you get beheaded, except soldiers and few patriots. Tough living conditions.

No wonder there is no lack of terrorists to attack India.

Go out if you are looking for fun, what you are doing here ? don't worry about fitting, i hope somebody in gang will have your desired size.

You seem to be more interested to feel that adventure mate.... Just ignore, she will get what she want!!!

Actually he is right. I was out of line yesterday too.

I admit.

I know there is rivalry between the two nations but enjoying death of civilians is just despicable. There is no justification for such thing...

She has history of showing up on this kind of threads and celebrate the deaths.

It was her plus AbhimanyuShrivastav

She has history of showing up on this kind of threads and celebrate the deaths.
Are, not talking of her. She was rightfully banned.

I was talking about the other guy.

Back
Top Bottom