What's new

Four explosions in Quetta

Sorry, my bad. I mixed up Mingora blast with Peshawar. News channels gave it as 'Peshawar: Bomb blast'.

I think the Swat blast was due to an IED and not cylinder as mentioned in your post.

I hate to say it, but this will undeniably be spoken as some sort of revenge by RAW and such. Atleast by the conspiracy theorists. Hope such news are not given credence.

I think the Swat blast was due to an IED and not cylinder as mentioned in your post.

I hate to say it, but this will undeniably be spoken as some sort of revenge by RAW and such. Atleast by the conspiracy theorists. Hope such news are not given credence.

Yup it has been confirmed now as a bomb blast rather than a cylinder blast. Initially it was said as a cylinder blast by the police.

Balochistan Government needs to deal with this, and Pakistani security forces police and paramilitary should support Balochistan in counter-terrorism operations. Provincial government there needs to be given assistance and better security cooperation.

Today Pakistan have entered a very dangerous stage, 2013 is going to be a very heavy & hard for Pakistan filled with extreme challenges from the enemies of Pakistan & from the corrupt incompetent politicians.

There was a blast in Swat, there were 2 blasts in Quetta, there was firing in Karachi, a stage show was held by the bastard Altaf Hussain against the father & hero of Pakistan Quadi E Azam Mohammed Ali Jinnah, MQM is creating situation in Sindh so that different separatist movements are started, MQM wants to seperate Karachi from Pakistan, ANP wants to separate NWFP from Pakistan, illegal & cowardly firing on LOC by the Indian troops, Tahir Qadris marh coming up, the corrupt politicians PPP & PML-N united to save their a**es & the list goes on

Balochistan problem was well handled by Gen. Musharraf but when these corrupt incompetent PPP came into power they opened up all the problems of Pakistan to the world & Balochistan was opened to the US.

Traitors are filled in Pakistan politicians, judges, NGO's, politicians & etc. are all working against Pakistan.

There is a small light in all this darkness but it all depends who have the balls to save Pakistan.

ALLAH please help us & guide us.

I think we should say bye bye to democrazy forever, We can't afford it.

Four bomb explosions took place in the provincial capital on late Thurday, leaving at least 56 people dead and 163 others injured, DawnNews reported.

Quetta blasts leave 56 people dead, 163 others injured | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

Can anyone list all bomb attacks. Too many news of attacks.

I think one earlier in the day in a market targeting FC jawans which killed 11. and then this one (twin blast inside the billiards hall) that has killed 52 people..As per the police, the toll may go up
52 killed in billiard hall bombing in Pakistan | NDTV.com
Police say the death toll from a twin bombing at a billiard hall in southwest Pakistan has risen to 52.

Police officer Mohammed Murtaza says the attack in Quetta, the capital of Baluchistan province, also wounded more than 100 people.

Police officer Hamid Shakeel says the bombs went off about 10 minutes apart late on Thursday evening. Murtaza says many people were killed and wounded when the second bomb caused the building to collapse. He says many of the dead and wounded are Shiite Muslims.

Radical Sunni Muslims have stepped up attacks in Baluchistan this year against Shiites, who they consider heretics.

Any Pakistani news link ?

So you think what these civilians deserved it ? Pathetic post buddy.

This is what happens when tempers run high.. That way, even the jawans (both Indian and Pakistanis) did not deserve it

I think we should say bye bye to democrazy forever, We can't afford it.

Democracy is a direct threat to Pakistan because it is completely owned & run by US & enemies of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom