What's new

Four explosions in Quetta

if its done by BLA then it may be handled by india coz U.S takes care of TTP and india for BLA.

May be they operating under some nexus ..who knows ?

as your general said that 6-7 foreign agencies are working in pakistan including russian KGB

BLA is funded and supplied by India, but the one calling the shots is CIA. Do you remember the arrest of Shazain Bughti, the first thing he did was call US embassy for help. Sure, all these agencies may be there but i still see the main culprit as CIA

and look like that mullah was hired by ISI :rofl: do you think i support any group of pakistan ? i pissed on every political party of pakistan never voted nor supported anyone all are liars cheaters and work for get power .now i hate pak army ISI policies too .

If you don't vote than you have no right to speak because silent majority has caused more damage by accepting the decision of illiterates .......... period!

Till when you will hurt them, 2014. After that they will break hell on you. You should always remember that, US is master in destabilizing any nation. Especially if country is of your size. Look what they did to USSR.

Sir but our country is already destabilized. Karachi burns everyday with shootings, waziristan is being droned, blasts in quetta, war in fata, floods in sindh. I think we have been saturated enough that US is out of options except for a few blasts here and there....

Sir but our country is already destabilized. Karachi burns everyday with shootings, waziristan is being droned, blasts in quetta, war in fata, floods in sindh. I think we have been saturated enough that US is out of options except for a few blasts here and there....
Exactly. Its nothing compared to what they can do using these conditions.

Buddy, they destabilize peaceful country, your country won't be that hard for them. The fuel is already there, all they have to do is light the fire and watch as spectator.

Till when you will hurt them, 2014. After that they will break hell on you. You should always remember that, US is master in destabilizing any nation. Especially if country is of your size. Look what they did to USSR.

Yes, Agree... and to destabilizing the region, US requires some local power. If US were alone, they could be kicked out very easily. But due to double threats Pakistan facing, it is becoming very difficult for them. to Survive..

India should know that... May be Pakistan is enemy of India (This is changing v slowly slowly), But unstable Pakistan will be huge threat for India and surrounding regions.. Even for China. US stacks will finish when this region is completely unstable... like Iraq.... But what next? It's Pakistan, India and China... who will live in this region..

Exactly. Its nothing compared to what they can do using these conditions.

Buddy, they destabilize peaceful country, your country won't be that hard for them. The fuel is already there, all they have to do is light the fire and watch as spectator.

I would differ, i think we have reached a point where US cant inflict any serious damage. We on the other hand have major potential to cause harm, whether it be supply lines, support for afghan taliban, blue on green attacks, you name it (not saying we should do it, but the potential is definitely there)

I would differ, i think we have reached a point where US cant inflict any serious damage. We on the other hand have major potential to cause harm, whether it be supply lines, support for afghan taliban, blue on green attacks, you name it
Now let me tell you what they will do.

They will finance TTP, BLA, sectarian groups, every single terrorist organizations who is ready to fight against Pakistan. They will supply weapons.

They will find reasons to impose economic sanctions. And yes they can do it. Look at Iran. Iran don't have nuclear weapon and far more stable than your country.

Also, they will block loans from WB, IMF. They will block your exports. I can go on and on.

You can kill them till 2014, after they are out, they will do 100 times more damage.

i dont want to troll but paksitan is moving towards other martial law coz under political parties it will collapse like now and imran khan is too much innocent to handle pakistan.
Only option is military rule.

They will finance TTP, BLA, sectarian groups, every single terrorist organizations who is ready to fight against Pakistan. They will supply weapons.

They will find reasons to impose economic sanctions. And yes they can do it. Look at Iran. Iran don't have nuclear weapon and far more stable than your country.

Also, they will block loans from WB, IMF. They will block your exports. I can go on and on.

You can kill them till 2014, after they are out, they will do 100 times more damage.

They wont go out completely.They will keep forces upto 20000 there and same ANA will be used against pakistan.
where as ground role of U.S forces will be finished upto huge extent

All of these groups are already being supplied, so its not something new. All their weapons come from Karachi port, if the supplies get blocked, that would be the end of it. They cant impose sanctions on useless basis or even if they try, we can get China to veto it. Yes they can block loans, but sir, they are already blocked. Till 2014 is still full year, US economy is in shambles with fiscle cliff and whatnaught, like i said, we can inflict way more pain

i dont want to troll but paksitan is moving towards other martial law coz under political parties it will collapse like now and imran khan is too much innocent to handle pakistan.
Only option is military rule.

They wont go out completely.They will keep forces upto 20000 there and same ANA will be used against pakistan.
where as ground role of U.S forces will be finished upto huge extent

No martial law because the term is almost over. Army wont budge! even if lets say, India declares war, not even then because it doesnt make sense

All of these groups are already being supplied, so its not something new. All their weapons come from Karachi port, if the supplies get blocked, that would be the end of it. They cant impose sanctions on useless basis or even if they try, we can get China to veto it. Yes they can block loans, but sir, they are already blocked. Till 2014 is still full year, US economy is in shambles with fiscle cliff and whatnaught, like i said, we can inflict way more pain
No martial law because the term is almost over. Army wont budge! even if lets say, India declares war, not even then because it doesnt make sense
China will veto it ? Iran doesn't have UN sanctions. US and Europe has applied sanctions.

As for weapons, they need for fighting Taliban, so they don't supply that much. After 2014, they might even drop the weapons in Afghanistan. Its US buddy. It can reach anywhere.

Yes, Agree... and to destabilizing the region, US requires some local power. If US were alone, they could be kicked out very easily. But due to double threats Pakistan facing, it is becoming very difficult for them. to Survive..

India should know that... May be Pakistan is enemy of India (This is changing v slowly slowly), But unstable Pakistan will be huge threat for India and surrounding regions.. Even for China. US stacks will finish when this region is completely unstable... like Iraq.... But what next? It's Pakistan, India and China... who will live in this region..

India does know that , so does china that's why BRICs was created in the very beginning. BRICs is currently in an all out offensive against the US Dollar. Only thing saving the Dollar is the petro Dollar(explains the IRaq invasion,Iran rhetoric,Syria BS is funded by them to Isolate Iran and Russia) that's for a whole different thread..

China will veto it ? Iran doesn't have UN sanctions. US and Europe has applied sanctions.

As for weapons, they need for fighting Taliban, so they don't supply that much. After 2014, they might even drop the weapons in Afghanistan. Its US buddy. It can reach anywhere.

US would be short on weapons and supplies in Afghanistan since its land locked. It wont be able to withstand the blockade. Russian side isnt very pro US either. It would need supplies for its troops in Afghanistan who will be constantly under attack by taliban. The price tag on the supplies would be really high, US would eventually give up. TTP and BLA under pressure and without US support would crumble within few weeks...

Atleast good to see Indians and Pakistanis both are agree one these two points

1) US is no good for the region
2) How bad our relationships are, cooperation and dialogues are only way to go.

US would be short on weapons and supplies in Afghanistan since its land locked. It wont be able to withstand the blockade. Russian side isnt very pro US either. It would need supplies for its troops in Afghanistan who will be constantly under attack by taliban. The price tag on the supplies would be really high, US would eventually give up. TTP and BLA under pressure and without US support would crumble within few weeks...
Northern route cost them a lot but they managed to get supplies for 6 months.

Again, never take on a nation which is of size and capability of US.

Northern route cost them a lot but they managed to get supplies for 6 months.

Again, never take on a nation which is of size and capability of US.

It would have been a mistake if US was at its prime. But its a wounded superpower now, with too many threads and pressure points in middle east. It would suffer a major blow if Pak goes against it... lets just agree to disagree. Its kind of late and i have to sleep. We'll continue the discussion tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom