What's new

Four explosions in Quetta

Indian cuts defense budget by Rs. 10,000 Crore.

Pakistan Army's Green Book - Terrorism is the major threat, not India.

Now see last days and today's events. I may be wrong but its something we should also keep in mind.

you badly need to read the book of ISI agent its name is ghazi .how things works .

yes yes last time we faced there revenge too remember ?drone or jirga and salala ? ajj indians se maar khai hai abi US NATO se khani hai ? ye to wohi bat ho gai ab ke to mar ab ker to maar wali :disagree:

You are wrong my friend. Compare the number of terrorist attacks that took place when the supplies were blocked as compared to the ones after they were reopened. The explosive material that ends up with terrorists comes from Karachi Port, whether it be RAW calling the shots or CIA.

you badly need to read the book of ISI agent its name is ghazi .how things works .

Imran Bhai ISI aur RAW me sirf 1 hee fark hai, ki jahan ISI Pakistan me Intelligence aur Politics dono dekhti hai wahi RAW India me sirf Intelligence sambhalti hai, obviously the burden of 2 Important jobs is too much for ISI & it is making it weak vis-a-vis RAW.

Our nation is full of idiots who think long march by an imported mullah will solve their problems.
and look like that mullah was hired by ISI :rofl: do you think i support any group of pakistan ? i pissed on every political party of pakistan never voted nor supported anyone all are liars cheaters and work for get power .now i hate pak army ISI policies too .

You are wrong my friend. Compare the number of terrorist attacks that took place when the supplies were blocked as compared to the ones after they were reopened. The explosive material that ends up with terrorists comes from Karachi Port, whether it be RAW calling the shots or CIA.

ohhh man i said US revenge not terror attacks do you read my post?

Buddy, what u are saying that when the terrorists started planning some months back of this attack, they were hit by a Deja-vu that IA soldiers will first kill a PA soldier in the first week of Jan-13 & than PA soldiers will retaliate more powerfully in the second week & after 2 days of PA's retaliation we will conduct a serial bombing in Pakistan since tensions will be high & it will be a perfect time to derail Peace process. There can be only two cases - first, either the terrorists new in advance that IA will attack on that day of Jan & PA will retaliate after 2 days, which obviously seen absurd or second possibility that this was totally Co-incidental since transporting bombs & other material should take atleast a week or two if not more.

+ I don't think RAW is behind this (though could be a possibility) since RAW knows that it was not the right time of such an attack since the obvious accusation would be towards it just b'coz of the timing, they would have certainly waited for a week or two so that the situation eases a bit.
Let me tell you one thing. Have you ever heard of Unstable systems and unstable equilibrium.

Its a mathematics related, in an unstable equilibrium, locally unstable system, if there is a small minor disturbance, the system follows the trajectory towards more stable position, these stable position can be win for one and complete loss for another.

Its been used in understanding Conflict Resolution. Also read about Game Theory.

Believe me, one person with power of Social media can cause mass migration in India, trouble in NE, riots in any riot prone area.

I can give you hundreds of example. As mentioned by one poster, during WW I, the system was at unstable equilibrium, but one assassination of Duke, a very minor disturbance resulted in WW.

and look like that mullah was hired by ISI :rofl: do you think i support any group of pakistan ? i pissed on every political party of pakistan never voted nor supported anyone all are liars cheaters and work for get power .now i hate pak army ISI policies too .

ohhh man i said US revenge not terror attacks do you read my post?

I did read your post but US is just as vulnerable as we are. If they take revenge, we can easily strike them back, not directly, but indirectly

Imran Bhai ISI aur RAW me sirf 1 hee fark hai, ki jahan ISI Pakistan me Intelligence aur Politics dono dekhti hai wahi RAW India me sirf Intelligence sambhalti hai, obviously the burden of 2 Important jobs is too much for ISI & it is making it weak vis-a-vis RAW.

He is right.There are few points and we must link them.

1) There was firing going on LOC and soldiers from both sides got down.(leave the theory behind it )

2)Last day bombings gives signals to pakistan that if you continue on eastern border then this is example.( this is possibility if india have support or indirectly did support BLA..pls mark it as possibility)

3) now you may see one side bogging down on eastern border(again its possibility and DGMO's will settle it down)

4) Now one side will have upper hand and enjoy mental victory over other.

This is called as cold war and pakistanis were wasting time on big military action like exercise of azm e nau etc but its actual meaning is internal attacks to keep economy down and small raids on border preventing full scale attacks.

i hope my script theek thaak ho :D

yes yes last time we faced there revenge too remember ?drone or jirga and salala ? ajj indians se maar khai hai abi US NATO se khani hai ? ye to wohi bat ho gai ab ke to mar ab ker to maar wali :disagree:

But this is one truth, till NATO Supply route was blocked, there were no major incidents... Also Drones were stopped... So what it tells... since we are giving supply to NATO we are attacked by TTP for giving Supply to US and when that Supply reached to US they use Drones to attack inside Pakistan...

He is right.There are few points and we must link them.

1) There was firing going on LOC and soldiers from both sides got down.(leave the theory behind it )

2)Last day bombings gives signals to pakistan that if you continue on eastern border then this is example.( this is possibility if india have support or indirectly did support BLA..pls mark it as possibility)

3) now you may see one side bogging down on eastern border(again its possibility and DGMO's will settle it down)

4) Now one side will have upper hand and enjoy mental victory over other.

This is called as cold war and pakistanis were wasting time on big military action like exercise of azm e nau etc but its actual meaning is internal attacks to keep economy down and small raids on border preventing full scale attacks.

i hope my script theek thaak ho :D

Good analysis, but i would like to add one thing. I think in this one, RAW was assisted by CIA assets on the ground. Sure, RAW may have funded it but the assets were definitely CIA.

Buddy, what u are saying that when the terrorists started planning some months back of this attack, they were hit by a Deja-vu that IA soldiers will first kill a PA soldier in the first week of Jan-13 & than PA soldiers will retaliate more powerfully in the second week & after 2 days of PA's retaliation we will conduct a serial bombing in Pakistan since tensions will be high & it will be a perfect time to derail Peace process. There can be only two cases - first, either the terrorists new in advance that IA will attack on that day of Jan & PA will retaliate after 2 days, which obviously seen absurd or second possibility that this was totally Co-incidental since transporting bombs & other material should take atleast a week or two if not more.

+ I don't think RAW is behind this (though could be a possibility) since RAW knows that it was not the right time of such an attack since the obvious accusation would be towards it just b'coz of the timing, they would have certainly waited for a week or two so that the situation eases a bit.

US is very keen to shift WoT's burden on Indian shoulders, India will not go for it if their relation with Pakistan become normal. As far as materials - terrorists already have that available, LEA have recovered hell of weapons and tons of explosive material all they need is to execute when they can yield maximum benefit. Both incidents looks interlinked because it came exactly after when PA announced shift in decades old policy and declared internal terrorism (i.e. western border) top priority rather than eastern border.

I did read your post but US is just as vulnerable as we are. If they take revenge, we can easily strike them back, not directly, but indirectly

yes thats what we are doing since 65 years bro and situation is in front of us .you close supply they will bring a C-17 loaded with C4 and give it to ttp then you will enjoy whole 5 years of blasts happy now?

yes thats what we are doing since 65 years bro and situation is in front of us .you close supply they will bring a C-17 loaded with C4 and give it to ttp then you will enjoy whole 5 years of blasts happy now?

The same amount could be delivered to Afghan Taliban to return the favor via land. Since they are also drawing down, they will be more vulnerable than any other time in this conflict

Good analysis, but i would like to add one thing. I think in this one, RAW was assisted by CIA assets on the ground. Sure, RAW may have funded it but the assets were definitely CIA.

if its done by BLA then it may be handled by india coz U.S takes care of TTP and india for BLA.

May be they operating under some nexus ..who knows ?

as your general said that 6-7 foreign agencies are working in pakistan including russian KGB

The same amount could be delivered to Afghan Taliban to return the favor via land. Since they are also drawing down, they will be more vulnerable than any other time in this conflict
Till when you will hurt them, 2014. After that they will break hell on you. You should always remember that, US is master in destabilizing any nation. Especially if country is of your size. Look what they did to USSR.

Back
Top Bottom