What's new

Foreign reserves fall to 3.1bil$

Media and Imran Khan thugs are responsible for every thing, otherwise Nawaz Sharif was not even allowed to contest elections and there was a law that he could not be 3rd time PM which was allowed by cheap justice.

do anyone care about any law in pak ? forget about country's law is anyone is following the Law of Islam ? i dont think so !?
bloody whole nation is been divided by politicians and religious leader . if i could would shoot them all publicly :sniper::guns::butcher:

do anyone care about any law in pak ? forget about country's law is anyone is following the Law of Islam ? i dont think so !?
bloody whole nation is been divided by politicians and religious leader . if i could would shoot them all publicly :sniper::guns::butcher:

Cheap justice claims, he has taken judiciary to new heights and he won justice awards from US which no judge of the region had ever won!

Well I see many of the members blaming democracy for the falling forex reserves - Well you guys just out of Musharraf's regime of 5 to 6 years - did the Pakistani economy get a bit better?????

Now blame democracy!!:hitwall:

Why don't you blame yourself (as a society) failing ts3o so chose some nice people?

i blame democracy which gives this opportunity to corrupt bastards to come to power.
we like our military dictatorships

i blame democracy which gives this opportunity to corrupt bastards to come to power.
we like our military dictatorships

Yaar, why not you blame yourself for choosing such people?

Why cant you chose best for yourself?

If you cant have faith on your capability, what if army men goes wrong way?

Bro, dictatorship is for slaves and animals who cant bear the burden of their own fortunes. Harsh, but true.

$ ki tension nhi hai ab pakistan ko . jab $ hi nhi hain to tension kis baat ki :lol:

Tujhe mazak soojh raha hai gaddar. :D

pakistan sitting on beach and planning abut future :rofl:

yoga.jpg

We have a tit chaser, tharki prime minister who satisfies his hormones at tax payer's expense.

Can someone notify me what 'tangible benefits' we got from his 'swift' re meeting with Yanglit Shinawat in Bangk-cock ?

We have a tit chaser, tharki prime minister who satisfies his hormones at tax payer's expense.

Can someone notify me what 'tangible benefits' we got from his 'swift' re meeting with Yanglit Shinawat in Bangk-cock ?

Dr. AQ Khan has briefed it in after his tour.

Cheap justice claims, he has taken judiciary to new heights and he won justice awards from US which no judge of the region had ever won!

nothing new ! even judges are bloody corrupt ... and west give awards to peoples like cheap justice and drama queen malala ...

Yaar, why not you blame yourself for choosing such people?

Why cant you chose best for yourself?

If you cant have faith on your capability, what if army men goes wrong way?

Bro, dictatorship is for slaves and animals who cant bear the burden of their own fortunes. Harsh, but true.

for the answer of bold part , if you have to choose amongst animals, corrupts and butcher what more choice do we have to choose a Ganja tharki !? by the way my vote is waster because i vote for PTI and his incompetent leader

for the answer of bold part , if you have to choose amongst animals, corrupts and butcher what more choice do we have to choose a Ganja tharki !? by the way my vote is waster because i vote for PTI and his incompetent leader

I know indian example dont suit much to you guys, but still I would like to talk about Anna movement and rise of Arvind Kejriwal.

Its just some good pakistanis need to rise above the fear and comfort zones. I am sure pakistani people like you will help them doing wonders.

Tum tu etnay dollar mujra kar k collect kar laitay ho gay :D

Haan pakistan mai hota to zarur kar leta...waha tere jaise "ladkon ka mujra dekhne wale" bahut raheesh hain. :lol:

I know indian example dont suit much to you guys, but still I would like to talk about Anna movement and rise of Arvind Kejriwal.

Its just some good pakistanis need to rise above the fear and comfort zones. I am sure pakistani people like you will help them doing wonders.

well pakistani govt paralysis our nation on the basis of roti , kapra and makaan theory , a common man is busy with his daily war to ear wages to feed his family , and stuck in tax, bills etc , he cant even think properly what is good and what is bad for his family and country .

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom