What's new

Football in the Indian subcontinent?

Pakistan Wolfpak

media

We got a black guy in our team? lol

Son, thats Rugby. Infact in 2006, India became the world Rugby Champions in U 19 category. That team contained full of Tribal boys, from Orissa, whose Physical powers were good and unmatched.

That's not Rugby, that's American Football

How do u differentiate. I dint understand the game hence won't be able to say much.
Another example our Cricket and their Baseball.:D

Hehe...Well the attire is different to begin with.American football has helmets,gloves and padding.Rest of the differences are technical which i also dont know very well...

That's not Rugby, that's American Football

Thats the name americans gave that to this game. They have the practise of giving their own names to what they see. Like gasoline, railroad, and American football.

Dude, every ex-Bangladeshi who can jump, run, swim has already left that wretched country.

j/k :D

It's hilarious to think, numerous people pole vaulting together from both sides of border during partition.:rofl: What a term 'Pole Vault'.:omghaha: There are many new terms am learning in this forum. So many Sergai Bubka's here but still our countries were not able to manage a gold in the Olympics. :D

Anyways sorry for the off topic post. Couldn't resist myself after hearing that term. :P

Back
Top Bottom