What's new

firing in Islamabad court, 11 killed, terrorists blow themselves with suicide vest

So what do you suggest we should do?

I don't think PA will conduct a full scale operation. They know we oppose it.

Who is we? Not at all, public is largely in favor of operation. Everyone is tired of these stinking beards and hoped peace talks would work but knowing TTP, trust is not one of the agreeable factors.

Terrorist are not coming under control inspite of operations by Pak Arm forces.

RIP to dead. best wishes of fast recovery to Injured.

Who is we? Not at all, public is largely in favor of operation. Everyone is tired of these stinking beards and hoped peace talks would work but knowing TTP, trust is not one of the agreeable factors.

No full scale operation will be launched.

You will see.

We oppose this.

You can quote me on this!

Terrorist are not coming under control inspite of operations by Pak Arm forces.

RIP to dead. best wishes of fast recovery to Injured.

How can we control "Terrorists"...Can you please enlighten?

You will see.

We oppose this.

Like I said, one "Major" event like the 23 FC Shaheeds.

Please stop saying We, you are not representing anyone but yourself and Pak-one.

More than 99% of Pakistanis on this forum forget whole country want to be rid of TTP by operation if peace talks/ truce fail.

Its not about who will win the "quote"/ prediction but the need for military to protect country when required.

You will see.

We oppose this.

How can we control "Terrorists"...Can you please enlighten?

There is no thumb rule to control them but definitely batter security would have prevented them from reaching court.

Dirty game being played by Afghan agency lets bomb those group which are on afghan agency payroll or even strike them in afghanistan with F16 ..Afghan namak haram are getting out ov control..

Like I said, one "Major" event like the 23 FC Shaheeds.

Please stop saying We, you are not representing anyone but yourself and Pak-one.

More than 99% of Pakistanis on this forum forget whole country want to be rid of TTP by operation if peace talks/ truce fail.

Its not about who will win the "quote"/ prediction but the need for military to protect country when required.

You dont have to clarify your position neither are you required to give your feedback.

All I am saying is you will see no full scale operation being launched against anyone.

Selective prosecution of the criminals will be given priority.

There is no thumb rule to control them but definitely batter security would have prevented them from reaching court.
how can we stop them when these afghani namak haram are living in Islamabad and in Rawalpindi its difficult for intelligencies agencies to keep an eye on them i hope our govt just kick them out of Pakistan then the whole problem will be solved

Yes but what do you think should we do?

Maybe a full blown operation in NW will be useful?

Maybe Pakistan should withdraw its Kashmir claim and let all the jihadis there - So India can once and all eliminate them? Well this will cause problems for you guys...

Anything better than that?

Dirty game being played by Afghan agency lets bomb those group which are on afghan agency payroll or even strike them in afghanistan with F16 ..Afghan namak haram are getting out ov control..

I do not think that Afghan Intelligence agency is capable enough to give effect to this kind of Bombing. It must be Pakistan based terrorist groups.

how can we stop them when these afghani namak haram are living in Islamabad and in Rawalpindi its difficult for intelligencies agencies to keep an eye on them i hope our govt just kick them out of Pakistan then the whole problem will be solved

Maybe they consider namak haram the ones that gave access to the air route? Mushaf Ali Mir....

I do not think that Afghan Intelligence agency is capable enough to give effect to this kind of Bombing. It must be Pakistan based terrorist groups.

Yeah I think so too. TTP is very organized and strong.

The state must announce full blown war against them, right?

Yes but what do you think should we do?

Maybe a full blown operation in NW will be useful?

Maybe Pakistan should withdraw its Kashmir claim and let all the jihadis there - So India can once and all eliminate them? Well this will cause problems for you guys...

Anything better than that?

These are complex questions to be answered but certainly Batter intelligence and more modern approach to deal with terrorist shall be useful.

If they are not contained, there Moral will boost high and they will bring something into their agenda which may not be there in their to do list now.

m 110 percent sure it was done by afghan agency coz there are lot of afghans living in islamabad and rawalpindi its easy for them to recruit them and specially when u have the backing of two hostile agencies who are tring everything against Pakistan then its easy for u to do these kind of attacks

You dont have to clarify your position neither are you required to give your feedback.

All I am saying is you will see no full scale operation being launched against anyone.

Selective prosecution of the criminals will be given priority.

That was already underway, surgical strikes and the ambush. And yes, we shall see.

Back
Top Bottom