What's new

firing in Islamabad court, 11 killed, terrorists blow themselves with suicide vest

RIP
We always knew that it was getting difficult and more difficult , day by day for the Pakistani security forces to contain these scumbags but now I feel they have lost the battle .

Is it confirmed that it is TTP work?
These are complex questions to be answered but certainly Batter intelligence and more modern approach to deal with terrorist shall be useful.

If they are not contained, there Moral will boost high and they will bring something into their agenda which may not be there in their to do list now.
These are complex questions to be answered but certainly Batter intelligence and more modern approach to deal with terrorist shall be useful.

If they are not contained, there Moral will boost high and they will bring something into their agenda which may not be there in their to do list now.

Yeah its very complex. I agree with you.

I don't think we have the solution to this mess.

Maybe India can help us?

That was already underway, surgical strikes and the ambush. And yes, we shall see.

Indeed.

Maybe they consider namak haram the ones that gave access to the air route? Mushaf Ali Mir....

Yeah I think so too. TTP is very organized and strong.

The state must announce full blown war against them, right?
if they have any problem with us then leave Pakistan and they should go and **** themself in Afghanistan these namak haram are too much of a burden to us ..

RIP
We always knew that it was getting difficult and more difficult , day by day for the Pakistani security forces to contain these scumbags but now I feel they have lost the battle .

Also how exactly have you managed to have such a global stature! I mean Pakistan must learn from India...Look at your economy and average confidence level....

India can help Pakistan....right?

After all its getting more and more difficult to contain the terrorists...

if they have any problem with us then leave Pakistan and they should go and **** themself in Afghanistan these namak haram are too much of a burden to us ..

Yes I think you are right...Pakistani namak haram should also stop proxy war in Afghanistan....Compensate the $$$ jihadi movement and now the terror movement....

Now the usual bulshit will start:

A blast goes off... 10 died... another 5 died there...

TTP (alias JI/JUI): We did not do that.
PML(N)/TI: Yes, we know you did not.

TTP (alias JI/JUI): Lets talk.
PML(N)/TI: Sure, lets do. What about a cricket match?

Another blast.... 10 died there... another blast... 5 died there...

TTP (alias JI/JUI): We did not do that.
PML(N)/TI: Yes, we know you did not.

TTP (alias JI/JUI): Lets talk.
PML(N)/TI: Sure, lets do. What about a cricket match?

And it goes on and on and on and on.....

Behind the scene:

TTP (alias JI/JUI) terrorist #1: I am fed up of these Pakistani morons.
TTP (alias JI/JUI) terrorist #2: Whats wrong?

TTP (alias JI/JUI) terrorist #1: Why they don't listen, we speak soooooooo loud and clear, through bomb blasts.
TTP (alias JI/JUI) terrorist #2: Well because they are morons.

Also how exactly have you managed to have such a global stature! I mean Pakistan must learn from India...Look at your economy and average confidence level....

India can help Pakistan....right?

After all its getting more and more difficult to contain the terrorists...

Yes I think you are right...Pakistani namak haram should also stop proxy war in Afghanistan....Compensate the $$$ jihadi movement and now the terror movement....
we are not getting any thing frm these sheep headers infact all of the wheat , cotton, cements , things of daily use go from Pakistan these namak haram should thank us instead of siding with our enemies ... anyways if they have any problem then they are free to **** themself in afghanistan with naswar in their ***..we will be happy for these kablis if they leave Pakistan

I see people coming to conclusions prematurely, whether the TTP is responsible or not should be ascertained by an inquiry before we respond with any further strike, we should wait and see what the details are as they come to light....

I see people coming to conclusions prematurely, whether the TTP is responsible or not should be ascertained by an inquiry before we respond with any further strike, we should wait and see what the details are as they come to light....
Sure, how many inquiries have been done before? Is this not the fact that whenever military banged their asses, peace restored? Do we need any more proof than this? And which TTP? Is TTP a single organization or a loose bunch of terrorist groups who act independently? Are we not going back to the old "bad versus good taliban" bulshit theory? See below:

nad-11-332014.gif

Now with whom should we negotiate? Do we really know with whom we are currently talking to? or if they are relevant at all?

It is plain stupid to negotiate ceasefire with a faceless enemy. It is not like talking with another country, where you have guarantors who ensure a ceasefire. God knows what we are doing, and probably he is also confused.

Do we not know the history of these Afghans? Are they not the same people who have even broken up the promises made in Mekkah, in front of the Kaaba. Will we ever learn?

Last edited:
So much for the truce, TTP starting to realize they cant control their own little snakes.

These splinter groups obviously don't want a ceasefire with govt as offered by TTP.

If this is correct then evidently the TTP too has ' non state actors' within themselves.

So what do you suggest we should do?

I don't think PA will conduct a full scale operation. They know we oppose it.

You have negated the answer to your question by lines underlined above.

The answer is to go after them, take the battle to their doorstep rather than allowing them to come to yours.

If complete elimination is not possible then they must be contained through a combination of force, Intel & politics.

Sure, how many inquiries have been done before? Is this not the fact that whenever military banged their asses, peace restored? Do we need any more proof than this? And which TTP? Is TTP a single organization or a loose bunch of terrorist groups who act independently? Are we not going back to the "old versus good taliban" bulshit? See below:

nad-11-332014.gif

Now with whom should we negotiate? Do we really know with whom we are currently talking? or if they are relevant at all?

these groups will keep emerging

Sure, how many inquiries have been done before? Is this not the fact that whenever military banged their asses, peace restored? Do we need any more proof than this? And which TTP? Is TTP a single organization or a loose bunch of terrorist groups who act independently? Are we not going back to the "old versus good taliban" bulshit? See below:

nad-11-332014.gif

Now with whom should we negotiate? Do we really know with whom we are currently talking? or if they are relevant at all?

this is a total **** up, only solution is to gear up civil administration, and military conducts the op, clears the mess, civil admin takes over to maintain the status quo

nad-11-332014.gif

as far as i know hafiz gul bahudar group is fighting in Afghanistan they have a peace deal with Pak govt.. are they calling themself taliban shura??

Back
Top Bottom