What's new

Favourite Bolly wood Actors

Yeah,omar watches bollywood films everyday sometimes with tear in eyes or sometimes with a wide smile,only to cricticize them here in pdf!!!

Omar free preview is only for little period watch DDLJ and you will start enjoying movie back again. hopefully

hey jako

don't reply him

there are so many illiterate indian and pakistani ppl here to talk with

You are wrong.

The major ethnic groups of Pakistan are Punjabis, Sindhis, Saraikis, Pakhtoon, and Baloch.

Pakistan has over 50% Punjabis, India has 3% Punjabis.

Sindhis, Saraikis, Pakhtoon, and Baloch are less than 1% of India's total population.

So how do we share the same blood?

Pakistan shares no ethnic similarities with more than 96% of India's population.

dont ruin this awesome thread by brining in hatred for god sake....if u dont have a fav bollywood actor,actress or movie just dont bother posting it alright. what u gonna gain by doing this?:tdown:

Most Pakistanis dont watch it, only the illiterate ones do.

Most Indian movies are ANTI-PAKISTAN...and still some retards support this junk. UNBELIEVABLE!

[url="
- Truth about Bollywood[/url]

you must have done lots of research in Bollywood movies then.

Last edited by a moderator:
why we always want to talk about hate and weapon and India buying this Pakistan getting this. It be nice some time that we all share something fun don't you guys agree. We ***** about each other on daily basis anyways but lets enjoy at least few moments together. Keep talking I am having fun here
like I said before, lets ejoy these moments because may be in next tread we all defending our country back again. and taking **** to each other hehehe

Omar please go to sleep dude, you need some sleeping, have a nice day. Don't be that neg about anything man please open you mind and start looking people from different perspective.

I think omar watches pirated bollywood movies or downloads them with bittorrent!!!.....as he spends no money on bollywood films

I never watch indian movie. Once I got free indian channel in dish, it was free preview for a weekend and they showed an ANTI-PAKISTAN Bollywood film abusing Pakistan, a hindu went to Pakistan and was beating all the actors they were showing who had beards and topis (Pakistani Muslims), I called dish and told them never to give that free preview. I never supported anything thats ANTI-PAKISTAN, and Indian film industry is most ANTI-PAKISTAN you can get.

Its intersting that their movies are all in Urdu, almost all Pakistanis can speak Urdu..most Indians cant speak Urdu (the south indians need subtitles to understand their movies). Bollywood industry want to feed their propaganda to Pakistanis and you're falling for it.

LOL Man, you surely have a flair,

Some of your points were really amazing and creative. I mean dude, chill it's just movie - its make belief my dear. It is supposed to be fun. Do you actually remember what's having fun like??

You say Indians make these movies just for consumption in Pakistan where they are viewed solely as a pirated copy, and not for making money in India. I don't know how to counter such argument, when someone makes comment like this one can just put his hand up in air and say - you win this round of "I can make the most stupid comment".

Surely, you must be against Hollywood movies as well, coz I dont see them being very pro-Pakistan either.

I am sure film makers are receiving grants from milletary for funding these propaganda campaign.

Another sweeping statement from you was - Only illiterate Pakistanis watch these movies, I mean we surely have a lot of illiterate Pakistanis members mentioning their favorite bollywood stars pretty comfortably in English. Maybe they employ other non-movie watching literate guy to read and type for them.

Anyways, back to topic:

Heros - One and Only one the BIG B, Amitabh Bachchan. Abhishek is cool as well. Amir is pure class.

Actress: Had a big time crush on Urmila in her Rangila Days. Currently Katrina seems to be hot.

what about favourite movies .?i think we should have a thread title fav movie could be any angerzi aur Indian !!

Anybody pakistani members here watched rock-on?.......

Did any of you watched the Sa Re ga Ma pa? when Pakistani singer came to India last time?

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Yes I did its sucks man !

Back
Top Bottom