What's new

Favourite Bolly wood Actors

K...k....k....k....k,.....k.....k.....k....k.....k....k,.....k.....k.....k......kir....kir.....kir.....kir....kir....kir.....kir....,kiran....the end...lolz

My fav is Malayalam movie legend.....Mohan Lal....am sure u northerners know him, He is the one who played the police officer in the hindi movie "company", a real legend.

Sagar+Alias+Jackie-Sagar+Alias+Jacky+Stills.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Among villians no one can even stand close to Amrish Puri. He was one of the finest actors.

koi baat nahi bare bare desho me choti choti baatien huya karti haii
--srk

xebex

i have heard about his popularity but haven't seen any movie

he should be a nice actor

come on dude Himesh ki music or Ganay par sub ki hilnay lagti hay phir bhi yuk. What a joke this guy rocks man. Oh and I really really love this singer Shankar Mahadavan.

Amen to that, Shankar Mahadevan is the best singer ever.:tup:

about actresss...........well, i like all the chicks. :D

Amen to that, Shankar Mahadevan is the best singer ever.:tup:

yup

all the songs in taare zameen per

:yahoo:

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

if it just acting no one comes close to kajol

I find it Weird.

That Pakistanis hate India and indians with a vengence Yet are happy to talk about their favorite bollywood actors and films.

Every time i go to a bollywood film in UK its full of Pakistani families..

Yet some Pakistanis try to convince everyone we have nothing in common.

That we are breeds apart.

Such a strange relationship.

I find it Weird.

That Pakistanis hate India and indians with a vengence Yet are happy to talk about their favorite bollywood actors and films.

Every time i go to a bollywood film in UK its full of Pakistani families..

Yet some Pakistanis try to convince everyone we have nothing in common.

That we are breeds apart.

Such a strange relationship.

Only some Pakistanis watch it, not all and the ones who watch bollywood are :crazy:

Especially because many Bollywood movies are anti-pakistani. Bollywood had made many movies against Pakistan and still we have such retarded Pakistanis who watch this *****. Also all Bollywood movies are in Urdu (the national language of Pakistan). Almost all Pakistanis can speak Urdu but most Indians cant speak Urdu.

Check the video I posted in page 1 of this thread.

Last edited:
Remove the religion. Most of Indians and Pakistani share the same blood....;)

You are wrong.

The major ethnic groups of Pakistan are Punjabis, Sindhis, Saraikis, Pakhtoon, and Baloch.

Pakistan has over 50% Punjabis, India has 3% Punjabis.

Sindhis, Saraikis, Pakhtoon, and Baloch are less than 1% of India's total population.

So how do we share the same blood?

Pakistan shares no ethnic similarities with more than 96% of India's population.

Back
Top Bottom