What's new

Favourite Bolly wood Actors

Dil Chahta was good movie, but this one is ok. It's been a while I did not watch good indian movie anyways. All coming sucks in these days, any suggestion to watch any new good movie. I did not watch New york and kambakht ishq yet so I don't know about those. Oh yea 1920 was good enternaiment movie any one see it?

Dont watch either ki or ny!!!....

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

Wait for amir's 3-idiots

Love aaj kal was released yesterday. It's an awesome movie.

Did any of you watch Kuda Kay Liya

I did, an excellent movie. What I liked most was the music & the fusion in song 'Bandeya'. One of the best pieces of fusion I have heard so far. And the story & direction were also exceptional.

we r talking here about actors not films dont waste the topic come to the topic

Omar is just bitter Indian Hater.

By the Way Omar Bollywood films are made in Hindi " THE NATIONAL LANGUAGE" of India...

Not in Urdu...

And how Wud you know anyway " SINCE YOU NEVER WATCH THEM.

90% of pakistanis watch BOLLYWOOD they know more about Bollywood than Indians.

The love the Glamour Glitz the beautiful people and fantastic Songs

^^
i think you mean Rajnikant
someone mentioned him in some of the earliest post
he is a fine actor

Dil Chahta was good movie, but this one is ok. It's been a while I did not watch good indian movie anyways. All coming sucks in these days, any suggestion to watch any new good movie. I did not watch New york and kambakht ishq yet so I don't know about those. Oh yea 1920 was good enternaiment movie any one see it?

Hey i know u dont like sunny deol.

But i'm gonna recommend some other sunny deol starrers like"Arjun " and "Damini" s .I'm sure u gonna like both.

Also have ever watched "jaane bhi do yaaron"??
Its a cult classic...one of best comedy film ever made in bollywood.

You need a dose of your own medicine.

Hi Kid now you listen and listen carefully, Never ever insult a senior member say what every you want on the topic but not the member. It will be a wise choice for you to listen and never do that again.
You don't have the Right to be here its your privilege. UNDERSTAND:angry:

my fav bollywood star is Aamir Khan, the most sensible star.

Apart from him like Naseeruddin Shah(Best actor around IMO). have mixed feelings about Big B(some of his films are great and some are senseless) and Shahrukh is immensely talented(Swades and Chak de), but most of his films are waste of his talent. Hate Sunny and Bobby.

Did any of you watch Kuda Kay Liya

yes i hv seen it and found it awesome. nice plot, great acting and wonderful direction. naseeruddin shah rocked with his 10 min performance.

hope to see more of such good movies from he neighbours.:tup:

Back
Top Bottom