What's new

Fauzia Wahab passed away

Fauzia Wahhab passed away ---- oh my god - oh my god

how comes --- how comes --- thats a shocking news really

Inna lilla hai wa inna ellaihi raji'oon

--------------------------------

PPP's Fauzia Wahab passes away

6-17-2012_54759_l.jpg

KARACHI: Pakistan People's Party's senior leader Fauzia Wahab breathed her last at a hospital here on Sunday.

Source: PPPs Fauzia Wahab passes away - geo.tv

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

I am in a state of shock... What happened to her? any more updates?

"Surely we belong to God and to Him shall we return"

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

I am in a state of shock... What happened to her? any more updates?

She had been in ICU for a while, today in the morning I saw Express play a lot of her past appearances in shows and kept repeating the message that she is in critical health.

She had her gall bladder removed and went ill after that and couldn't recover............ A lesson to all such people, money and power can't save your life.

"Surely we belong to God and to Him shall we return"

She had been in ICU for a while, today in the morning I saw Express play a lot of her past appearances in shows and kept repeating the message that she is in critical health.

oh I didn't watch the TV all day. It is sad to hear about her sudden death, she was in the TV last week and seemed just perfect to me. I am really sorry for her family and hope May Allah bless her and grant her Jannat-ul-Firdous and save her from the wrath of grave and hellfire.

@ those who are celebrating

Kuch sharam karo, banda fot ho gaya hai aur tum log hans rahay ho

Bass yaar, do not speak ill of the dead. Think of the baray buzurg in your family. This is not the time to recount someone's misdeeds.

sir jee sorry for my stupid post but trust me after i see my nation i feel no mercy for these corrupt looters even they die i have no crocodile tears for them .they destroyed nation destroyed our Pakistan and god will destroy them. i am so sorry for saying this .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom