What's new

FATA Situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agno a separate thread has been opened on this above news so Kindly move that thread to here.

Thanks

Its Musharraf's fault.Who is our enemy:flame::flame: NATO and AMERICA in AFGHANISTAN.

Who is threatening our NUKES.

who is creating trouble in Balochistan.

Who wants to attack and disintegrate pakistan.

Who has said pakistan will not be map till 2015.

Who has given ********* free hand in Afghanistan.

NATO AND US FORCES IN AFGHANISTAN.

Who is resisting them.

Who can stop them.

Who attacked Indian consulates in Jalalabd.

Who kidnapped indian soldiers.

WHo are our brothers.

Who gives us strategic depth.

Who were our BLUE EYED BABIES.

TALIBAN!!!!!!!! and TRIBES!!!!!!!!

So Musharraf u r fighting US war.Make truce with taliban and fight against NATO.

The Nation

President Pervez Musharraf has said the best strategy against the Taliban is to recognise them and try to change them from within.

Taliban should be recognised: Musharraf

ISLAMABAD (Agencies) - President Pervez Musharraf has said the best strategy against the Taliban is to recognise them and try to change them from within. He sought a change of strategy in Afghanistan, favouring ‘political overtures’ to win over the majority Pashtun. President Musharraf said this in an interview with German magazine Der Spiegel on Tuesday.
“When I came on the scene in 1999, I told everyone, including President Bill Clinton that the best strategy against the Taliban is to recognise them and try to change them from within. Nobody agreed.”“Then they came the problems with Osama bin Laden. Everybody asked me to help the West to get him arrested or deported, but by then it was too late. I sent four or five missions to Mullah Omar to resolve the problem,” he added.
He referred to Democratic Presidential front-runners Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama who have vowed to take a tougher stance towards Pakistan and said “all these politicians you have mentioned do not have access to intelligence information that could provide them with an accurate view of the situation.”
“When these people get access to that kind of intelligence, I am sure they will not take a different approach than their predecessor.”
Musharraf, who described US President George W Bush as a ‘friend’ he will ‘miss very much’ after his tenure ends, said he would never allow US forces to operate on Pakistan’s soil.
He also said Pakistan’s nuclear assets are ‘safe’, terming as totally baseless the concerns of IAEA chief Mohamed ElBaradei.
Musharraf while dispelling the impression that Al-Qaeda could seize Pakistan’s nuclear assets ruled out the possibility of fanatics taking over the country.
“One thing is for sure; the fanatics can never take over Pakistan. This is not possible,” Musharraf said
President Musharraf held Al-Qaeda responsible for carrying out terrorism in the country’s tribal areas and masterminding suicide bombings, but rejected it was strong enough both militarily and politically to get an overall command. “They are neither militarily so strong that they can defeat our army, with its 600,000 soldiers, nor politically - and they do not stand a chance of winning elections. They are much too weak for that,” he said.
The President ruled out the possibility of individuals inside the army or the ISI sympathising with religious fanatics that could infiltrate nuclear system. “The ISI does not handle any nuclear issue at all. They have nothing to do with it.” Of covert operations by United States in Pakistan’s tribal belt, President Musharraf said, “I would never allow American forces to operate on Pakistan’s soil. If we need support, we ask for it. It is we who are operating, nobody else.”
Musharraf said Pakistan and the US fully shared coordination on anti-terrorism, and mentioned his recent meeting with US intelligence officials who conveyed him that President Bush considered President Musharraf 'a most sincere friend'.
On Benazir Bhutto’s assassination, the President said he was sure the 'militant extremists' killed her as the voice of Baitullah Mehsud had been tapped expressing satisfaction over her death. About contradictory reports on how Ms Bhutto’s was killed, he said one should never give a final statement until investigation had been finished. On doubts about transparency in general election, President Musharraf said international observers had been invited in this regard.
When asked whether he would be willing to work with opposition leaders like Nawaz Sharif or Asif Zardari, who publicly accused the government of being responsible for Ms Bhutto’s murder, President Musharraf said, “I am ready to work with whoever wins.” He said he was ready to work with any opposition leader because national interests should reign supreme, besides ensuring continuity of economic progress and fighting terrorism.
On the change of command in the army, President Musharraf said if the army chief works in total harmony with the president and the prime minister, the three could do the job better than one.
Counting on the loyalty of army chief General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani, he said, “There is something even stronger than personal loyalty - loyalty to a cause, for a vision. Kayani and I share that vision on Pakistan, on the Taliban, on Al-Qaeda, on politics, on human rights and on the media. We are two of a kind.” He termed economic revival as his government’s greatest achievement, besides curbing terrorism and extremism. The President said things perhaps had gone better, but there was still a lot to be done on these fronts.
Asked did he considers himself the next possible target after surviving two assassination attempts, President Musharraf said, “Shots either hit you, or they do not.” He said he had been lucky that assassins did not get him, adding that he always took measures for his safety and knew how to protect himself.
Asked if any circumstances could lead to his resignation, President Musharraf said, “Believe me; On the day I think the people, the majority, don’t want me any more and the day I think I have no contribution to make to this country, I will not wait a second. I will leave.” About the new US government and possible change in political course with Pakistan in view of presidential candidates’ statements supporting US operations in Pakistan, President Musharraf hoped that when the new US government gets access to intelligence, it would not take a different approach than its predecessor. “Why would they want to do something to destabilise us, a nuclear power? They will not act against their own national interest,” he said.
When asked what should be done for the stability of Afghanistan, President Musharraf said Afghanistan had always been ruled by the Pashtuns and a majority of 55 percent could not be ruled out. “There should be a change of strategy right away. You should make political overtures to win the Pashtuns over.”

MOSABJA:

Pakistan did not attack the Taliban first - it is they who decide to cross the border to attack NATO troops, and no country can allow that to happen. Pakistan simply sent in troops to monitor the border and prevent that movement and our troops were attacked by the Taliban first.

It is incredible we have so many terrorist sympathizers here. Have you noticed the stock market recently? Did you know that FDI flows are currently negative? Not even our "deeper than the seas" friend is investing in Pakistan! People put their money where their mouth this and it's not Pakistan.

Stop treating these terrorist sympathizers like naughty boys. Every day they convert a few dozen more recruits willing to blow themselves up.

I repeat again, nowwhere in Afghanistan and Iraq have they managed to deploy a fighting force like this, not since November of 2001 anyway.

this proves conclusively Al Qaeda's homeground is in Pakistan and not Afghanistan. They are funding the Mehsuds and their surge of weaponry and recruits.

This is very serious. I remember many here in denial since many years ago. First people here (edited) claiming there is no Taliban, then claiming the tribes would not join Taliban, there is no Al Qaeda, there is no infiltration into Peshawar and other cities, they would never get as far as Rawalpindi, there would never be bombings in Lahore, the Pakistan army will get rid of them promptly, etc etc

ALL LIES AND DENIAL! How long must you deceive yourself!

We are on the brink of an abyss and most of you continue to act like donkeys!

And terroist sympathizers, may you be in punished in the afterlife!

Mr. Concerned:

What do you think of the problems with an all out operation brought up by JK?
The reason that there is no huge all out operation is that the army wishes to prevent civilian casualties.
From a Pathans perspective if a family member is killed by someone else they are bound by honor to avenge that death. It makes sense for the army to exercise caution or there would be alot of pissed of people.

The Nato forces in Afghanistan can pack up and leave when they are done and Pakistan cannot as this is on home turf yet another reason to exercise caution.

Furthermore most of the foreign miscreants who are arrested are refused back to their home countries so Pakistan has to deal with them.

I hope that soon the army and the paramilitaries deployed can end things once and for all but as you can see the situation is quite complicated.

Do you think that Pakistan can afford to divert resources into FATA without a comprehensive peace with India?

NATO is going in circles in Afghanistan, they have nowhere close to the manpower needed for accomplishing victory in any reasonable time frame, so how do you approach the situation if you are concerned about the vacuum in Afghanistan when NATO leaves?

It is incredible we have so many terrorist sympathizers here. Have you noticed the stock market recently? Did you know that FDI flows are currently negative? Not even our "deeper than the seas" friend is investing in Pakistan! People put their money where their mouth this and it's not Pakistan.
Stop treating these terrorist sympathizers like naughty boys. Every day they convert a few dozen more recruits willing to blow themselves up.!

No body is sympathizer of terrorist we all are against terrorists.
rest the bad situation is not the outcome of one day nor Pakistan is solely responsible for them.
we had been and i say we will be victime of proxies in the furture too, hence we need to learn more tactics.

!
this proves conclusively Al Qaeda's homeground is in Pakistan and not Afghanistan. They are funding the Mehsuds and their surge of weaponry and recruits.!

Yeh yeh they are here in my colony too.
So why dont you join your Afghan breathrens to attack us ;)
About Mehsud indeed he is being funded by Al-Qaeda, India and super power.

!
This is very serious. I remember many here in denial since many years ago. First people here (including Jana, who is supposed to be some kind of respectable journalist, hah!) claiming there is no Taliban, then claiming the tribes would not join Taliban, there is no Al Qaeda, there is no infiltration into Peshawar and other cities, they would never get as far as Rawalpindi, there would never be bombings in Lahore, the Pakistan army will get rid of them promptly, etc etc !

Many years ago ??? You mean you heard us saying so many years ago on the forum ??????????/

Get a life

Plus your personnal attack smells something stinking
!
We are on the brink of an abyss and most of you continue to act like donkeys!

:) Dont know why you had seen your reflection in us ;)

The only way FATA or any part of this world can be bought back from the clutches of Extremism is spreading Modern education .. because understanding others and respecting the contradictory opinions are the balancing tools of human mind .
unfortunatly Education in Pakistan has been the victim of Politics .

No body is sympathizer of terrorist we all are against terrorists.
rest the bad situation is not the outcome of one day nor Pakistan is solely responsible for them.
we had been and i say we will be victime of proxies in the furture too, hence we need to learn more tactics.

!

Yeh yeh they are here in my colony too.
So why dont you join your Afghan breathrens to attack us ;)
About Mehsud indeed he is being funded by Al-Qaeda, India and super power.

!

Many years ago ??? You mean you heard us saying so many years ago on the forum ??????????/

Get a life

!

:) Dont know why you had seen your reflection in us ;)

Read AM post instead of blaming all for your problems.

I understand your wrath against India, but to feel that the US (superpower, as you say) is funding the actions against Pakistan is a bit odd. Are you suggesting that the US is funding Pakistan and at the same time, attempting to decimate Pakistan?

I have not followed the rationale.

The way things have panned out, it does appear that the Taliban and the AQ are touching base in Pakistan and not Afghanistan. Compare the events of violence and the intensity and ferocity of the terrorist actions. While they are blowing up things in Afghanistan like the hotels etc, they are launching military operations against Pakistan. Blowing hotels require minimal manpower, but not if coordinated attacks are being launched and that too, with 1000 people, armed to the teeth!

As I have repeatedly indicated, it is time to face reality and not pull wool. The Taliban and AQ are indeed making their presence in Pakistan. It is a fallacy to say that they do not exist. That type of a 'brotherly' mindset, will only create more problems, more mayhem, more pillage and more misery.

The truth maybe bitter, but it has to be faced squarely rather than running away from it!

It is time to catch the Bull by the horns!!

Mr. Concerned:

Do you think that Pakistan can afford to divert resources into FATA without a comprehensive peace with India?
What about declaring the current LoC as the de-facto border and calling it a day on the eastern front? India is hardly in a financial state to engage anybody in warfare. I don't think Pakistan risks invasions or incurrsions, the main risk from India comes in the form of exaggerated response as seen in 2002 (I'm not by any means underplaying what the terrorists who shot up the Parliment did).

The USA's help can be enlisted to ensure that there is no trouble on the Indo-Pak border.

Energon,

The sentiment in Pakistan is that the issue is being dragged out by India. A lot of the proposals on the table implicitly acknowledge the LOC as a border, but we haven't even seen any movement on the other less intractable issues.

Pakistan’s premier military intelligence agency has lost control of some of the networks of Pakistani militants it has nurtured since the 1980s, and is now suffering the violent blowback of that policy, two former senior intelligence officials and other officials close to the agency say.

Lets see who fund and nurtured the militants in 80s and who is more responsibel for creating mess for Pakistan
----------------------

The essence of a tragedy is not just that it’s a horrible outcome, but an outcome that was completely preventable. The string of Republican screwups that has led Pakistan to the brink of collapse was indeed completely preventable. All that Reagan and the Bushes had to do was nothing. Instead, they did all the wrong things.

Act I: Reagan’s freedom fighters

Drawing a line in the sand against a Soviet juggernaut that was only a decade or so from imploding anyway, Ronald Reagan (not Charlie Wilson) authorizes the CIA to secretly recruit, organize, train, and arm a group of batshit-crazy Muslim fundamentalists to wage a jihad against the godless commie invaders of Afghanistan. Answering the call is a multinational band of brothers from all over the Muslim world. Many are recruited through Pakistan’s Red Mosque, which by Part III of our tragedy becomes an internationally infamous hotbed of Muslim extremism. Also, in Act I we call these mujahideen “freedom fighters,” but by the end of Act II, this same bunch would be known as Al Qaeda, the Taliban, Islamofascists, or just plain terrorists.

Act II: Bush the Elder gives the mujahideen a new mission

It’s 1990: Reagan’s mujahideen freedom fighters are winding down their celebration of victory over the godless Soviets—and wondering what’s next on the jihad agenda. As if on cue, Saddam Hussein invades Kuwait, and oilman-in-chief Daddy Bush, who is not about to let any damned foreigner get his hands on our oil, throws America’s military might at the occupying Iraqis.

Operation Desert Storm includes quietly but drastically beefing up our military presence in Saudi Arabia, ostensibly as a temporary staging area but also as a long-term security measure for our oil in the Kingdom of Saud. This greatly pisses off a Saudi veteran of the Afghan jihad named Osama bin Laden, who now has a new holy war: expelling the American infidels from Islam’s holiest nation.

Luckily for bin Laden, he can avail himself of the CIA’s old recruiting infrastructure, including the Red Mosque, which now really turns into a hornet’s nest of crazy jihadists who share Osama’s dreams of a global Islamic caliphate. Bin Laden sets up shop in Afghanistan—which, now that the Russians are gone, the U.S. has blithely let descend into chaos. There, with the help of other former freedom fighters, Osama plans and implements an escalating terror campaign culminating in the 9-11 attacks.

Act III: Bush the Younger foments a revolution (Islamic, not democratic)

Bin Laden has the good fortune to launch the 9-11 attacks while another Republican oilman is in the White House—because a competent president who actually had America’s best interests at heart might have unleashed hell on Al Qaeda in Afghanistan, thereby putting an end to the Frankenstein we created.

Instead, Bush sends only a relatively few troops after bin Laden, holding America’s main force in reserve for a more important (to Big Oil) battle. The half-assed pursuit in Afghanistan allows Al Qada to survive. But what gives it and other extremist groups a real boost is outrage at Bush’s bullshit-based invasion of Iraq.

To help fight this now supercharged anti-American jihad, Bush pressures Pakistan to send troops to the country’s mountainous tribal areas to kill extremists who are supporting Al Qaeda and a resurgent Taliban in Afghanistan.

Many Pakistanis are unhappy about the idea of their government killing their countrymen at America’s behest. Extremists headquartered at the Red Mosque launch violent protests, and the chaos spreads. Some extremist group sees this as an opportunity to do what terrorists do best—make a chaotic situation worse.

Which is exactly what Bhutto’s assassination does.

Even if all Pervez Musharraf did was fail to stop it, Bhutto's death makes Pakistan’s government look bad. Now the extremists are really fired up, and the next thing you know, Pakistan is another step closer to an Iranian-style Islamist revolution.

So, Mr. Reagan, if you’re reading this from heaven, would you call off your goons already? The world can’t take much more of you Republicans and your proactive foreign policy.

January 01, 2008 in 9/11, Afghanistan, Bush, Middle

------
Big Cynic: Afghanistan

Oh i forget the statment of former Italian PM about 9/11

Former Italian PM: 911 CIA/Mossad Operation
Posted by 911=PNAC, CIA, Mossad on Thursday, January 3rd at 3:37 AM

Wonder why the Plant is attacking the site so hard today ...

Note that all the Plant will be able to do is gnash its teeth, as the evidence supports these allegations.

911truth.org ::::: The 9/11 Truth Movement

'Al Qaeda' sits in the Knesset and the White House, plotting illegal war.

ITALIAN SAYS 9-11 SOLVED

It’s common knowledge, he reveals, CIA, Mossad behind terror attacks

By the Staff of American Free Press

Former Italian President Francesco Cossiga, who revealed the existence of Operation Gladio, has told Italy’s oldest and most widely read newspaper that the 9-11 terrorist attacks were run by the CIA and Mossad, and that this was common knowledge among global intelligence agencies. In what translates awkwardly into English, Cossiga told the newspaper Corriere della Sera:

“All the [intelligence services] of America and Europe…know well that the disastrous attack has been planned and realized from the Mossad, with the aid of the Zionist world in order to put under accusation the Arabic countries and in order to induce the western powers to take part … in Iraq [and] Afghanistan.”

Cossiga was elected president of the Italian Senate in July 1983 before winning a landslide election to become president of the country in 1985, and he remained until 1992.

Cossiga’s tendency to be outspoken upset the Italian political establishment, and he was forced to resign after revealing the existence of, and his part in setting up, Operation Gladio. This was a rogue intelligence network under NATO auspices that carried out bombings across Europe in the 1960s, 1970s and ’80s. Gladio’s specialty was to carry out what they termed “false flag” operations—terror attacks that were blamed on their domestic and geopolitical opposition.

In March 2001, Gladio agent Vincenzo Vinciguerra stated, in sworn testimony, “You had to attack civilians, the people, women, children, innocent people, unknown people far removed from any political game. The reason was quite simple: to force … the public to turn to the state to ask for greater security.”

Cossiga first expressed his doubts about 9-11 in 2001, and is quoted by 9-11 researcherWebster Tarpley saying “The mastermind of the attack must have been a sophisticated mind, provided with ample means not only to recruit fanatic kamikazes, but also highly specialized personnel. I add one thing: it could not be accomplished without infiltrations in the radar and
flight security personnel.”

Coming from a widely respected former head of state, Cossiga’s assertion that the 9-11 attacks were an inside job and that this is common knowledge among global intelligence agencies is illuminating. It is one more eye-opening confirmation that has not been mentioned by America’s propaganda machine in print or on TV. Nevertheless, because of his experience and status in the world, Cossiga cannot be discounted as a crackpot.

(Issue #52, December 24, 2007)

Al-Qaeda the Database Unbound

In a lengthy excerpt posted on Wayne Madsen’s site, Pierre-Henry Bunel, a former agent for French military intelligence, explains the origins of the word “al-Qaeda.” As previously noted by British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook, “al-Qaeda” has nothing to do with a terrorist organization, as the neocons and the corporate media tell us over and over, ad infinitum, but is in fact a database.

“In the early 1980s the Islamic Bank for Development, which is located in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, like the Permanent Secretariat of the Islamic Conference Organization, bought a new computerized system to cope with its accounting and communication requirements,” Bunel explains. “It was decided to use a part of the system’s memory to host the Islamic Conference’s database. It was possible for the countries attending to access the database by telephone: an Intranet, in modern language. The governments of the member-countries as well as some of their embassies in the world were connected to that network.” Files associated to the database were called “Q eidat il-Maaloomaat” and “Q eidat i-Taaleemaat” in Arabic. “Those two files were kept in one file called in Arabic ‘Q eidat ilmu’ti’aat’ which is the exact translation of the English word database.

But the Arabs commonly used the short word Al Qaida which is the Arabic word for ‘base.’”

Because of the presence of ‘rogue states,’ it became easy for terrorist groups to use the email of the database. Hence, the email of Al Qaida was used, with some interface system, providing secrecy, for the families of the mujaheddin to keep links with their children undergoing training in Afghanistan, or in Libya or in the Beqaa valley, Lebanon. Or in action anywhere in the battlefields where the extremists sponsored by all the ‘rogue states’ used to fight. And the ‘rogue states’ included Saudi Arabia.

When Osama bin Laden was an American agent in Afghanistan, the Al Qaida Intranet was a good communication system through coded or covert messages…. Al Qaida was neither a terrorist group nor Osama bin Laden’s personal property.

In short, “al-Qaeda” was in essence an email designation and had nothing to do with the “American agent in Afghanistan,” Osama bin Laden. In fact, “al-Qaeda,” the terrorist organization, is a creation of the United States government and the corporate media.

Pierre-Henry Bunel concludes:

The truth is, there is no Islamic army or terrorist group called Al Qaida. And any informed intelligence officer knows this. But there is a propaganda campaign to make the public believe in the presence of an identified entity representing the ‘devil’ only in order to drive the ‘TV watcher’ to accept a unified international leadership for a war against terrorism.

The country behind this propaganda is the US and the lobbyists for the US war on terrorism are only interested in making money.

Bunel, according to Madsen, was punished for his heresy. In December, 2001, the former French military intelligence agent was “convicted by a secret French military court of passing classified documents that identified potential NATO bombing targets in Serbia to a Serbian agent during the Kosovo war in 1998…. Bunel’s character witnesses and psychologists notwithstanding, the system ‘got him’ for telling the truth about Al Qaeda and who has actually been behind the terrorist attacks commonly blamed on that group.”

It is noteworthy that that Yugoslav government, the government with whom Bunel was asserted by the French government to have shared information, claimed that Albanian and Bosnian guerrillas in the Balkans were being backed by elements of “Al Qaeda.” We now know that these guerrillas were being backed by money provided by the Bosnian Defense Fund, an entity established as a special fund at Bush-influenced Riggs Bank and directed by Richard Perle and Douglas Feith.

Riggs Bank was used for “the dubious financial machinations of Saudi diplomats and despots from Africa and South America, including Chile’s former maximum leader, Gen. Augusto Pinochet,” according to Jack Shafer, writing for Slate, and citing Glenn R. Simpson of the War Street Journal. Moreover, the Riggs Bank “enjoyed a ‘relationship’ with the CIA for some time.” As noted by Madsen, Riggs Bank hosted the Bosnian Defense Fund and this financial assistance was tapped by “al-Qaeda” in Bosnia.

On October 3, Madsen wrote:

The Muslim operation in the Balkans was largely supported by official (CIA, DIA, and Special Operations) U.S. assistance but also by unofficial help. This was mainly carried out by private military contractors like MPRI and financial support networks like the Bosnia Defense Fund, established in the mid-1990s at a Riggs Bank account in Washington, DC.

The principal movers behind the Bosnian Defense Fund were Richard Perle and Douglas Feith. In fact, Feith’s law firm, Feith and Zell (FANZ) set up the Bosnia Defense Fund.

According to a former Riggs legal adviser, when objections were raised about the hundreds of millions of dollars collected from such countries as Saudi Arabia, Brunei, Malaysia, the UAE, Iran, Jordan, and Egypt that were being detected by the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FINCEN) being sent from Washington to Sarajevo, Bosnia, and reports that there was “spillage” of these funds into the hands of Al Qaeda units in the country, Perle’s response at one contentious meeting was, “just make it fu*king happen.”

Indeed, Perle and the Straussian neocons just made it f-ing happen on September 11, 2001, although the money trail is studiously avoided and swept under the rug by the corporate media.

It is no secret Princess Haifa al-Faisal, wife of Bander bin Sultan, had accounts at Riggs Bank and money from these accounts allegedly found its way to two of the nine eleven hijackers. Of course, the Bush nine eleven whitewash commission denied this ever happened and thus this suspicious bit of information found its way to the memory hole (see Dr. David Ray Griffin, The 9/11 Commission Report: A 571-Page Lie). It should be noted here that the Bush-ites redacted 28 pages from the Congressional Joint Inquiry Report on 9-11 and those pages are assumed to have contained information on the role of Saudi Arabia and another unnamed country (more than likely Pakistan, or Israel, perhaps?) in financing Osama.

Interestingly, however, a reference to a relationship between the supposed hijackers Khalid al-Mihdhar and Nawaf al-Hazmi and the FBI was allowed to remain in the report (the report states that the putative hijackers “had numerous contacts with a long time FBI counterterrorism informant in California and that a third future hijacker, Hani Hanjour, apparently had more limited contact with the same informant,” see Allan P. Duncan, Bush Should Cry Uncle and Release Saudi Info).

In summary, “al-Qaeda” never existed in the form now claimed by the Bush-ites and the corporate media, “al-Qaeda” was in fact a database of CIA recruited and trained mujahideen and an email connected to that database, Osama bin Laden had nothing to do with that database and thus all references in the corporate media claiming he is the leader of “al-Qaeda” the fantastical terrorist organization are false (if not deliberately contrived lies), terrorists falsely attributed to “al-Qaeda” were organized by the U.S. military and NATO and financed by a CIA front bank in Washington (connected to two principal Straussian neocon criminals) and unleashed in Bosnia (assisting the drug-running KLA mafia), and the CIA front bank later shared a connection with prominent Saudi Arabians who are suspected of financing the nine eleven hijackers (since the hijackers did not actually exist, this money was probably used elsewhere in the nine eleven operation).

All of this information was predictably discarded by the nine eleven whitewash commission. Or perhaps never came to their attention, as they now say the CIA obstructed their investigations, and kept vital information and documents from them.

Of course, none of this arcane information means squat to the American people, many whom believe Osama teamed up with Saddam to pull of nine eleven and “al-Qaeda” is a real terrorist organization run by the elusive “devils” (in Bush’s Manichean parlance) Bin Laden and his murderous cohort, al-Zarqawi.

In fact, the official Conspiracy Theory is so embedded in the American psyche, thanks to the relentless efforts of the corporate media, it may never be possible for the truth to emerge.

Sooner or later, the neocons and their cardboard cut-out of a half-witted president will chime their Pavlovian bells—bells associated with the explosion of a “radiological device” or a series of black op suicide bombings in the American heartland—and our Emmanuel Goldstein du jour will be blamed and the process will start anew, with shock and awe in Syria or Iran.

- I wonder how much of the Pentagon's trillions that 'went missing' under Dov Zakheim can be found in accounts at Riggs Bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom