What's new

Farewell To The Fantan

thank GOD jut see its cockpit ... i cannot imaging how PAF pilots flew this thing in new generation era. totally analog ... a good looking bird with junk in cockpit.. A-5 pilots must be appreciated for flying these things.

a-5.jpg

thank GOD jut see its cockpit ... i cannot imaging how PAF pilots flew this thing in new generation era. totally analog ... a good looking bird with junk in cockpit.. A-5 pilots must be appreciated for flying these things.

a-5.jpg

Lolz....looks like the "Cockpit" of a Lahori Rickshaw.... Even the same color scheme...

a-5.jpg

also considering the fact that they were always on top in A2G Drills as compared to much superior F-16s and Mirages!!! Makes me proud of them!! :tup:

Good God that cockpit is proper junk and real obselete.

JF17 must be a god send

@ Windjammer ... Thanks for the video ... Hell man that's called pin point precision with this obsolete cockpit ... a true ground attack aircraft no matter how old it is PAF aces are flying it high ...

Last edited by a moderator:
i bet those pilots must be pleased after seeing thunder's cockpit!

The fantans would still be able to take out checkposts and armed targets from air but its the right decision to retire the fantan

It would have been nice if we could just install new avionics suit in planes but with JF17 thunder and the new J10B coming , Fantan should be rightfully retired perhaps they could be donated to neighbouring countries for their engine research etc

To my knowledge this bird were known as most safe chinese bird .:confused:

good by friend

Back
Top Bottom