What's new

Family's 20 kids highlight Pakistan's population explosion

Explosive indeed . Anyway , what is Pakistan's target ? Their population is projected to go up to 350 or so million before declining .

That's why I've for long maintained Pakistan needs to conqueur land and resources both in the east and the west.
Now that's the most dumb idea one can have. First take control over the land you have already "conquered" and than think about taking out other lands waiting for us with "flowers" in hands.....My goodness..... :hitwall:

indians talking obout over population in Pakistan lol kettle calling the pot black. keep it up.

Around 95% of Pakistani citizens polled that they have a fear of complete breakdown of the country's economy which could ultimately lead to the break of the country. As compared to China, the rate of increase in poverty and unemployment is very high in Pakistan. Recently, pakistani media led a thorough coverage of how Pakistan's military was holding a large part of the pie of Pakistan's over all GDP, which has intensified the feeling of limited competition in Pakistani public.

Can you read above?

60% poverty... WB must be smoking cactus

I think it's great. We will have more Pakistanis running around the planet.
well probably they will be kept caged in Pak.
anyways im investing in the backpack industry of pak, ithink it will give handsome returns in 10 yrs time. lol.

High Population is a good thing. I don't know why in your right mind would be happy with decreasing fertility rates.
i know we will soon get more maids, cleaners, drivers from pak soon.

Pakistan seriously need to do population census now.. 1998 data is too old to be considered valid and if we take into account such 20 kids families..

Bachey do hi achey
7312901688_5672b65cbc_c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom