What's new

Family's 20 kids highlight Pakistan's population explosion

^^^
It's not about being Hindu.. Any educated person will think how he is going to manage family, much before he starts the family..

Education is the key..

I just gave my perspective.
i fought my religious mulla, can you ?

Had Ismail only used the rubber, instead of coming under the power of his local Mullah or whosoever preached against contraception and birth control to him.. He could have had the right amount of kids.. and enjoyed what is clearly his favourite physical activity.

Had Ismail only used the rubber, instead of coming under the power of his local Mullah or whosoever preached against contraception and birth control to him.. He could have had the right amount of kids.. and enjoyed what is clearly his favourite physical activity.

Maybe he likes having kids?

I just gave my perspective.
i fought my religious mulla, can you ?

Yaar, no one forced me to marry neither can anyone force me to have kids.. I don't know why you got so offended by my comment.. :lol:

famous logic by religious mullas,
1. kids are gift of god
2. baby born with one mouth, but two hand, so he can feed family.
3. family control methods are anti religious
4. women are birth machine.
5. More son more gun.

Why does it bother you?

It's not your country.

Our Dubai office employs two pakistanis, well educated, one british passport holder, both have four kids.

The reason - they wanted a boy!

Damn, this sub-continental mentality!!

I think it's great. We will have more Pakistanis running around the planet.

These sort of parents who can be found throughout Pakistan are extremely selfish and ignorant.

Having 20 kids whilst knowing that you can't provide from them properly and instead force them to work highlights these parent's selfishness. Yeah have as many kids as possible, since these kids will look after you when old and you'll gain more reward in the hereafter. Someone needs to educate these fools but then again conservatives and Mullahs stand in the way.

bhai app ki tarah pakistani to nahi ke boy paida kerne ke chakar main girls ager paida ho gye to maar dala, aleast he is giving him chance to live, and not abortioning his kids and feeding the fetus to the dogs

rest assured indians should be the last people on earth to speak about poverty issues in pakistan

and all this CNN crap we all know about CNN craps

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3058975 said:
bhai app ki tarah pakistani to nahi ke boy paida kerne ke chakar main girls ager paida ho gye to maar dala, aleast he is giving him chance to live, and not abortioning his kids and feeding the fetus to the dogs

rest assured indians should be the last people on earth to speak about poverty issues in pakistan

and all this CNN crap we all know about CNN craps

Or over-population.

Oh, just the teeny little thing that the combination of super-fertility and blaming others for fate is a time-honored recipe for war.

It's none of your business how many kids someone has. You a Soviet commie?

It's none of your business how many kids someone has.
It is as long as my tax dollars are subsidizing it - and as long as Pakistanis decide to keep sending their "surplus" kids - the ones that can't find jobs or support their families - to kill Jews and Americans.

Back
Top Bottom