What's new

Family's 20 kids highlight Pakistan's population explosion

On another note, some positives are that Pakistan's fertility rate and growth rates have been decreasing at a fast pace since the year 2000. By 2020 the fertility rate should be lower than 2.5 kids per women if the trend is anything to go by.

Pakistan - Total fertility rate - Historical Data Graphs per Year

Population growth rate is also decreasing with a large decrease in 2009-2010.

Pakistan - Population growth rate - Historical Data Graphs per Year

High Population is a good thing. I don't know why in your right mind would be happy with decreasing fertility rates.

Why does it bother you?

It's not your country.

I started my discussion with me, my grandfather. its not problem of only your country, its problem of indian subcontinent.

breeding is our national sport. I am glad that my Bangladeshi brothers are only on right track. rest of us are still breeding.

Soviet Commie. :disagree:
The Soviets also subsidized large families. The U.S. should cut off non-birth control economic "aid" to Pakistan. Your country will be stronger if it can win the fight to collect taxes.

High Population is a good thing. I don't know why in your right mind would be happy with decreasing fertility rates.

High population is not a good thing when you have millions in poverty and a huge number of kids working to earn a living for their parents instead of getting an education.

Yaar, no one forced me to marry neither can anyone force me to have kids.. I don't know why you got so offended by my comment.. :lol:

not offended. just saying something.

and for some guy who believe i an anti islamic, he is wrong.

Our Dubai office employs two pakistanis, well educated, one british passport holder, both have four kids.

The reason - they wanted a boy!

My ex-girfriend was the sixth and the youngest amongst her siblings(PS : Hindu family)..
The eldest one being a guy and then five girls..!! :cheesy: :cheesy:

And I always told her; "If nothing else, your father did a damn good job for the sex ratio of the country.. Hats off to him... Need more to follow his example..!!" :lol: And she used to get soo annoyed hearing this... Lost on so many hanky-panky sessions because of that comment..!! :cry: :cry: :D

Its only good thing for taliban and other terrorists they will get plenty of supply of poor and illiterates.

My ex-girfriend was the sixth and the youngest amongst her siblings(PS : Hindu family)..
The eldest one being a guy and then five girls..!! :cheesy: :cheesy:

And I always told her; "If nothing else, your father did a damn good job for the sex ratio of the country.. Hats off to him... Need more to follow his example..!!" :lol: And she used to get soo annoyed hearing this... Lost so many hanky-panky sessions because of that comment..!! :cry: :cry: :D

Guess you were not as good as her father. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom