What's new

Faked Indian history

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are pathetic pathological liar.

This is the exact quote from the link you provided ;

Yet you purposefully omitted that and said " But I found this quote from Huen Tsang, when he entered into Bharat proper from the Northwest. "

Cheap.

Wow.. he just proved he indeed has his proud Pakistani roots!

You are pathetic pathological liar.

This is the exact quote from the link you provided ;

Yet you purposefully omitted that and said " But I found this quote from Huen Tsang, when he entered into Bharat proper from the Northwest. "

Cheap.

Why quote it? 7th century Pakistan was predominantly Buddhist. The Hindu parts were those to the southeast.

According to Huen Tsang who visited this sub-continent in the middle of the 7th century AD, Buddhism of the Mahayana creed was still dominant in the western/NW region i.e., Pakistan.
http://www.oocities.org/pak_history/bangladesh.html

i am telling you pakistan's history has nothing to do with india. pakistani history began with muhammad bin qasim entering pakistan and establishing allah's rule here. so our history is close to arabs and turkish. our language , culture are very different than indians. we have nothing to do with idol worshiper indus valley or anything else which is against Allah and Islam. :pakistan:

well said, pakistani history start with Quasim and World history start from 570 AD (Birth of Holy prophet)

Why quote it? 7th century Pakistan was predominantly Buddhist. The Hindu parts were those to the southeast.

According to Huen Tsang who visited this sub-continent in the middle of the 7th century AD, Buddhism of the Mahayana creed was still dominant in the western/NW region i.e., Pakistan.
Pakistan and Bangladesh

Another fake link.

Decide for yourself which link is fake -- this one which says Buddhism is the main religion or the previous one which said Hindus of the Northwest ?

You are just a liar who tweaks the original source with your own words in the hope the readers don't look into it.

Actually I now agree what Hieun Tsang said about people of NorthWest (Today's Pak). You have just proved it. :lol:

And why quote it ? That was what written and not your bakwaas.

Roadrunner must have watched this Roadrunner show on Cartoon Network India

Another fake link.

Decide for yourself which link is fake -- this one which says Buddhism is the main religion or the previous one which said Hindus of the Northwest ?

You are just a liar who tweaks the original source with your own words in the hope the readers don't look into it.

Actually I now agree what Hieun Tsang said about people of NorthWest (Today's Pak). You have just proved it. :lol:

If some parts of the Northwest were Buddhist like Pakistan, then other parts were Hindu. The Hindu parts correspond to modern day India, since Buddhism did not flourish there.

Those parts are what Huan Tsieng is referring to in that quote.

Indians started what they do best when can't argue.... Insulting with cheap shots, well what can we say they are Indians... Nothing better can be expected...

LOL roadrunner just contradicted himself so many times just to be proven wrong by f16 falcon. :rofl: what a total FAIL

:D .. true.

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

LOL roadrunner just contradicted himself so many times just to be proven wrong by f16 falcon. :rofl: what a total FAIL

eh? where?

Indians started what they do best when can't argue.... Insulting with cheap shots, well what can we say they are Indians... Nothing better can be expected...

pakistanis started what the do best when the cannot accept their history,steal indias history nothing better can be expected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom