What's new

Faked Indian history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians started what they do best when can't argue.... Insulting with cheap shots, well what can we say they are Indians... Nothing better can be expected...

Did you even read the posts? This dude just got busted and that too a very humiliating one. Sorry no candy for you.

Indians started what they do best when can't argue.... Insulting with cheap shots, well what can we say they are Indians... Nothing better can be expected...
We have already made many posts which shows that we
have a rich history.
I am waiting for answers.

Yes yes roadrunner has contradicted himself so many times stating that Huen never visited India then stating that he visited India and now f16 falcon claims pakistans history starts with muhammed bin qasim :rofl:

Not only this they also claim that they have ruled todays Pakistan and Pakistanis for hundreds of years.
They teach in their texbooks that the Kashmir joined India by the authrity given to Maharaja by British and Jinnah agreed over maharaja's authority to decide the future of kashmir with either India or Pakistan. on the other side they teach that Hyderabad & Junagarh people wanted to join India whereas the rulers joined Pakistan illegally.

Thus they give PEOPLE VOICE as Justification for their illegal occupation of Junagarh and Hyderabad and reject same justification for Kashmir.

:D .. true.

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

eh? where?

Read the whole damn thread I've been following it since you cried about the evil Indians stealing pakistanis history. :lol:

And now your own countrymen states that pakistan started with muhammed bin qasim. Nice try but seriously.. don't hurt yourself while in the process :D

ThankGod we dont have people like Roadrunner in our country or else India could have become another.....

Anyways we are Indian, proud people so many unprivileged neighbours would surely burn, we cant blame them . its human trait..

ThankGod we dont have people like Roadrunner in our country or else India could have become another.....

Anyways we are Indian, proud people so many unprivileged neighbours would surely burn, we cant blame them . its human trait..

dont get carried away, we have plenty of crazies too. arundhati roy ring a bell?

Not only this they also claim that they have ruled todays Pakistan and Pakistanis for hundreds of years.
They teach in their texbooks that the Kashmir joined India by the authrity given to Maharaja by British and Jinnah agreed over maharaja's authority to decide the future of kashmir with either India or Pakistan. on the other side they teach that Hyderabad & Junagarh people wanted to join India whereas the rulers joined Pakistan illegally.

Thus they give PEOPLE VOICE as Justification for their illegal occupation of Junagarh and Hyderabad and reject same justification for Kashmir.

One can download Indian NCERT Books from Internet... Does any one tell me how can we get Pakistani Books, I want to see what exactly they teach there kids...

pakistanis started what the do best when the cannot accept their history,steal indias history nothing better can be expected

So you're saying the Indus River flows through India?

The Indus Valley Civilization existed on the Ganges etc?

One can download Indian NCERT Books from Internet... Does any one tell me how can we get Pakistani Books, I want to see what exactly they teach there kids...

Yes I've been trying to look for an ebook somewhere no luck..

feel sad for these people

Read the whole damn thread I've been following it since you cried about the evil Indians stealing pakistanis history. :lol:

And now your own countrymen states that pakistan started with muhammed bin qasim. Nice try but seriously.. don't hurt yourself while in the process :D

Well obviously it wasn't.

Does anyone have anything else useful to add to this thread?

If some parts of the Northwest were Buddhist like Pakistan, then other parts were Hindu. The Hindu parts correspond to modern day India, since Buddhism did not flourish there.

Those parts are what Huan Tsieng is referring to in that quote.

NO.

Let me trace what has been your stance regarding Huien Tsang.

First you say He did NOT even visit India and he visited only Pakistan and Afghanistan. Then when busted you agree he MIGHT have visited India but his main journey was in modern day Pak and Afghanistan. When pointed out that he travelled extensiovely throughtout India criss crossing North-South you prefer to remain silent.

Secondly you give a link with your own caption as HT's opinion when he entered Bharat proper (WTF is Bharat proper ?) and then again when busted quoting the original words in the link you give another fake link which I dont understand what purpose was it meant to do ?

Thirdly you when confronted on that you give a bakwaas explanation that Buddhist parts correspond to Pak/Afghan and Hindu parts correspond to India ? Did HT say so to you in your dream ?

Maybe Hiuen Tsang must have seen one of your kind when he gave that description about people in NorthWest (modern day Pak) :lol:

we're just saying pakistan came into existence during partition. you don't even have a 100yr history..forget about a 1000

For the green part. Yes it does, look a map.

And for the second part i cant tell if your serious or just acting well.... :D

they are jealous of our economy

they are jealous of our military

they are jealous of our size

they are jealous of our achievements

they are jealous of our universities

they are jealous of our transportation

they are jealous of our Bollywood

they are jealous of Indian cricket team and IPL

and now they are jealous of our History

WTH...

Status