What's new

Faked Indian history

Status
Not open for further replies.
The IVC civilization has nothing to do with the culture or the people of modern day India (silly theories of mass population usurpations excluded).

If IVC people are Dravidians, they are in India now. If they are Aryans then also they are in India. Unless you have a silly theory that all IVC people got exterminated or moved to Pakistan after partition, India can claim IVC as part of its history.

Huen Tsang didn't visit India. He has had memorials put to him in those places.

What texts (not websites) show he visited those places? If there's no places, it is only your word for it.

There is a vast literature about his visits to Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Map of the Travels of Xuanzang (629 AD - 645 AD) Journey to the West) 1A

xuanzang-travels-mapBT.jpg

Tough luck champ.

The last time I checked Kanchi (an ancient stronghold of Buddhism) which Hieun Tsang visited is in deep South of India.

p.s.: we are also stealing your river water every other day. Now cry.

Thanks for the info dude. He travelled to Amravati also it appears.

Keep your history away from us. We have nothing to do with you. :pakistan: :pakistan: Pakistan and india have different history.

Thats what Indian members are saying here, Its some pakistani brothers who are claiming Indus vally civilization. I will tell one thing, You can change your life style, you can change your religion...

But you can't change your history... Some one here trying to re-write history.. :)

chaila, nust badd badd ahe... troll thread

Fake history or True History, this is what world believes.
who listen to people, you keep yelling about fake Indian history but nothing is gonna change in millions of books dedicated to Indian history..

Iam proud of Indian History and culture, the oldest civilization on Earth...

Xuanzang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Padh lo..
Jalandhar is not in Pakistan.and he also went to Yamuna Valley.

Regarding Indus Indian thing.. I believe you guys are so wannabe Indians that you start calling your restaurants by Indian names

Wikipedia is irrelevant. There's not any references for that even.

But I found this quote from Huen Tsang, when he entered into Bharat proper from the Northwest.

"the people are accustomed to a life of ease and prosperity and they like to sing. However they are weak-minded and cowardly, and they are given to deceit and treachery. In their relations with each other there is much trickery and little courtesy. These people are small in size and unpredictable in their movements"
Hsüan Tsang Biography | BookRags.com

:azn: Not much has changed Huan, trust me ;)

So I concede Huan Tsang did visit India, but I do not concede that Buddhism developed in India, despite claims to the contrary. The spread of Buddhism was via the Silk Route.

Buddhism spread from Afghanistan and Pakistan along the Silk Route, while Bihar experienced a temporary resurgence of Buddhism in the 7th century. But it was Mahayana Buddhism and this did not originate in India. This developed in Afghanistan and Pakistan and somehow found its way to Bihar many centuries later.

Minor thread. But I'm amazed at the level of thievery the Indians have done to Pakistan's (and Afghanistan's) history.

• The name India.... stolen (Indus flows through Pakistan).
  • Huen Tsang visits India..... only he did not as he visited Pakistan and Afghanistan
  • Now they're even trying to prove that Pashtuns are one of the Lost Tribes of Israel by misrepresenting Middle Eastern history.
  • Claims of "Aryanhood":cheesy: in the Ganges.... only it was a cultural flow
  • Claims of Sanskrit being Indian... only it wasn't developed in India.
The whole of India's history is based on lies it would seem.

I suppose it's difficult not to steal if you have no history.

This the nth time some deluded Pakistani forum member has brought this up. When you do not have a great present and future - history is all you want to fight for. Be my guest. For the smarter ones here please refer to previous threads on similar topics and esp. note Joe Shearer's replies.

But I found this quote from Huen Tsang, when he entered into Bharat proper from the Northwest.

"the people are accustomed to a life of ease and prosperity and they like to sing. However they are weak-minded and cowardly, and they are given to deceit and treachery. In their relations with each other there is much trickery and little courtesy. These people are small in size and unpredictable in their movements"
[

So I concede Huan Tsang did visit India, but I do not concede that Buddhism developed in India, despite claims to the contrary. The spread of Buddhism was via the Silk Route.

Buddhism spread from Afghanistan and Pakistan along the Silk Route, and also Bihar experienced a temporary resurgence of Buddhism in the 7th century. But it was Mahayana Buddhism and this did not originate in India.

Gautam Budh was born in Hindu Family in India...:azn:

Hsüan Tsang Biography | BookRags.com

Buddhism spread from Afghanistan and Pakistan along the Silk Route, and also Bihar experienced a temporary resurgence of Buddhism in the 7th century. But it was Mahayana Buddhism and this did not originate in India.

Is is the point you were trying to make till now? If you knew this already then why claim he did not visit India till now? Now who is deceitful , cowardly and rather petty?

It feels so grate that how many people (from useless country) are so much jealous of India's growth and keep trollong.. and i also like tha fact that Indians have dominated this Pakistan forum :lol: India Rocks..!!

pakistani inferiority complex,go claim your arab,mongol history its not nice to claim history of native people by the invaders

You people have too much time to waste.

Pakistan is Pakistan and India is India. We have nothing to do with snaskrit , aryanhood , tsang or god worshiper Indus valley. our country is Islamic and we should proud of that. We have closer history with Turkish and Arabs than Indians. End of story. :pakistan:

Well said my friend.

You are true resident of Islamic Republic of Pakistan :tup:

I didn't know.

I knew he visited Afghanistan and Pakistan. Clearly he visited India also, but it does seem he wasn't too enamoured by the way Buddhism was practised there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom