What's new

Eyeing Pakistan and China, Modi bolsters security team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lot of emotions coming from the keyboard.:cry::cry:.
Seems something is in the stomach that cant digest and of course brain also.
Exactly Mr.......
That is why we apppointed Ajit Doval as our NSA.
Now he will ensure that worthiness.:lol::lol:
Now u also have started what many of u do in this situation.You are pitiful.
And Emotions??? That's what makes us special.You love to keep that blindfold on your eyes so everything is your imagination.Keep living in your imaginations.

Now u also have started what many of u do in this situation.You are pitiful.
And Emotions??? That's what makes us special.You love to keep that blindfold on your eyes so everything is your imagination.Keep living in your imaginations.

Here we are imagining about a fully prospering ,developed India not the destruction of some neighbours unlike you guys.
And I already told you something in #208 post.But when I read #211 post it seems you cant digest the reality and talking something contradictory events :blah::blah::blah::blah:.
Wake up friend .It is no use to argue with us until your country show a good progress in all fields

Yeah yeah I know your so called greatness.you are murderers of thousands of Muslims, Sikhs and other minorities.I can never forget what u did to BABRI MASJID,and many Sacred Shrines in Kashmir and Kashmiri people. Your politicians run campaigns against PAKISTAN and MUSLIMS and win elections.Your capital is very famous for what??? I can't even write.
So if u call it greatness then I don't need any greatness.Atleast my people my nation living in worst situations survive and they prove their worth every day and that's what I m proud of.
As far as your importance is concerned, your only worth is your huge population. Others want relationship with u to make money that's it u r nothing to the world without that population number and u still don't get it.
And all of it is a stinging fact whether u accept it or close your eyes. Now be proud of all of this load of crap and be happy.:cool::cool::cool:

Babri Madjid happened years ago... And we have moved on.

Now try this...

UN rights experts seek steps to protect Pakistan's minorities.
June 03 2014

UNITED NATIONS - United Nations human rights experts on Monday called on Pakistan to adopt urgent measures to stop faith-based killings and ensure the security of the Ahmadiyya Muslim community, whose faith is outlawed in the country.
The experts – appointed by the UN Human Rights Council to deal with freedom of religion, minority issues, and summary executions – made the call after renewed attacks against Ahmadiyya Muslims in Pakistan, in which two members of the community have been killed, as well as a number of arrests on blasphemy charges.
“I am very concerned by the recent surge of violent attacks against Ahmadiyya Muslims by militant extremists. Such violence is fuelled by existing blasphemy legislation in Pakistan particularly targeting minorities,” the Special Rapporteur on freedom of religion or belief, Heiner Bielefeldt, said.
I urge Pakistan to guarantee the right to freedom of religion or belief of members of minority religious communities,” he added in a statement.
On May 13, 2014, four Ahmadiyya Muslims were arrested by police on blasphemy charges in Sharaqpur. While three were released on bail, Khalil Ahmad was kept in detention, where he was shot dead by a visiting 15-year-old, who brought a gun, concealed in his lunch box, into the station, according to the statement.
Then on 26 May, Mehdi Ali Qamar, a United States citizen and a member of the Ahmadiyya Muslim community, was murdered in Rabwah, it said. The doctor, who was on a humanitarian mission to Pakistan, was killed by two unknown men on motorbikes, while visiting the graves of his relatives at a local cemetery.
Seven members of the Ahmadiyya Muslim community were reportedly killed in 2013, according to the statement.
The Special Rapporteur on minority issues, Rita Izsak, stressed that Pakistan must urgently put in place protective measures to ensure the personal security of Ahmadiyya Muslims, as well as any other religious minorities living in the country who are under threat of hostility and violence by militant extremists.
“The full range of rights of religious minorities must be guaranteed in law and in practice,” she noted. In addition to robust protective measures, Pakistani authorities need to undertake “urgent and firm” steps to bring to justice the perpetrators of those killings, the Special Rapporteur on extrajudicial, summary or arbitrary executions, Christof Heyns, stressed.
“Showing determination in ensuring accountability in such cases must be a key element of the Government’s efforts to reduce the attacks and guarantee the safety of not only the Ahmadiyya Muslims, but other vulnerable groups,” he stated.

Last edited:

Now try this...

June 03 2014

UNITED NATIONS - United Nations human rights experts on Monday called on Pakistan to adopt urgent measures to stop faith-based killings and ensure the security of the Ahmadiyya Muslim community, whose faith is outlawed in the country.
The experts – appointed by the UN Human Rights Council to deal with freedom of religion, minority issues, and summary executions – made the call after renewed attacks against Ahmadiyya Muslims in Pakistan, in which two members of the community have been killed, as well as a number of arrests on blasphemy charges.
“I am very concerned by the recent surge of violent attacks against Ahmadiyya Muslims by militant extremists. Such violence is fuelled by existing blasphemy legislation in Pakistan particularly targeting minorities,” the Special Rapporteur on freedom of religion or belief, Heiner Bielefeldt, said.
I urge Pakistan to guarantee the right to freedom of religion or belief of members of minority religious communities,” he added in a statement.
On May 13, 2014, four Ahmadiyya Muslims were arrested by police on blasphemy charges in Sharaqpur. While three were released on bail, Khalil Ahmad was kept in detention, where he was shot dead by a visiting 15-year-old, who brought a gun, concealed in his lunch box, into the station, according to the statement.
Then on 26 May, Mehdi Ali Qamar, a United States citizen and a member of the Ahmadiyya Muslim community, was murdered in Rabwah, it said. The doctor, who was on a humanitarian mission to Pakistan, was killed by two unknown men on motorbikes, while visiting the graves of his relatives at a local cemetery.
Seven members of the Ahmadiyya Muslim community were reportedly killed in 2013, according to the statement.
The Special Rapporteur on minority issues, Rita Izsak, stressed that Pakistan must urgently put in place protective measures to ensure the personal security of Ahmadiyya Muslims, as well as any other religious minorities living in the country who are under threat of hostility and violence by militant extremists.
“The full range of rights of religious minorities must be guaranteed in law and in practice,” she noted. In addition to robust protective measures, Pakistani authorities need to undertake “urgent and firm” steps to bring to justice the perpetrators of those killings, the Special Rapporteur on extrajudicial, summary or arbitrary executions, Christof Heyns, stressed.
“Showing determination in ensuring accountability in such cases must be a key element of the Government’s efforts to reduce the attacks and guarantee the safety of not only the Ahmadiyya Muslims, but other vulnerable groups,” he stated.

If you didnt know Indian defence forum is owned by WDN (world defence network) ,the same WDN which owns pdf. :haha:

@Indian Jaat
Why are you quoting me? o_O:whistle:

Really ??
there is no Pakistan when Mughal and British enslaved India.But their rule create Pakistan.
And there was india right? Sometime i ask myself if you guys have a brain/logic or you choose to act like stupid.

And there was india right? Sometime i ask myself if you guys have a brain/logic or you choose to act like stupid.
Yes there was only united India with your ancestors :agree:, No Pakistan :disagree:

I am on mobile...and i read the post but not your name.
But if you enter my thread I would be forced to quote you.
So either you stop stepping in on my threads or you know whats gonna happen. :coffee:
OhhhhhhKay weirrrrrd :what:o_O

You and your countrymen make the claim of ruling for a thousand years. Why don't you use that awesome skill and experience acquired in a millennium to solve all your problems?
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Fact is my friend the invaders you so uphold and glorify were the one's who plundered your ancestors and converted them to Islam. You are the weak one here. Weakest link fails first and thats what happened here too. Instead of taking your anger out on Hindus it would be better to take your anger out on your "baap dada" for being a bunch of weaklings and defecting to Arabic cult.
We are solving our problems, and it take time to solves them----It's like saying over night there will be not a single rape in india, is that possible over night?
LOL at the second part of your post:
That's true lots of hindu were converted to Islam, and it was there personnel choice, they weren't forced. On the other hand lots of invaders came and settled in nothern part of india, for example Janjuas,Gujars,Mirza etc are not indian but central asians peoples as well. So all pakistanis/(indian punjabi) don't have indian background.
Secondly while "week" hindus were slaughter, and forcefully converting where were strong hindus like you? That mean you guys were coward and run aways, right? Stop watching bollywood massala, it not good for your brain.

Now try this...

June 03 2014

And how many resolutions were passed against indian forces in Kashmir in UN did u ever cared about that?.And for your kind information ahmadies tried to totally change Islamic fundamentals will u let a hindu group change hindu ideology completely?.Same is the problem here.So its nothing like what happens in your country.We don't ban anybody's religious activities like your ppl wanna ban AZAN.
And killings in Kashmir and Gujarat these kind of things can't happen here.Yes we Muslims suddenly start something between us but we never targeted any minority. And this is our history.
And if it was a hindu mandir instead of BABRI MASJID u would never have moved on.
Don't waste your time proving something that doesn't exist.
U never listen to UN so u can't give their references.
Its useless.

I know I just came out from hiding because they announced on the news he was last seen close to the wagah border heading towards India
Actually he is trying to show you peoples that he is going to India and then Gay network in Pakistan start again and he will start killing guys like you again :sarcastic:

Here we are imagining about a fully prospering ,developed India not the destruction of some neighbours unlike you guys.
And I already told you something in #208 post.But when I read #211 post it seems you cant digest the reality and talking something contradictory events :blah::blah::blah::blah:.
Wake up friend .It is no use to argue with us until your country show a good progress in all fields
Just look at your size and then your development.You should have beaten many just with your huge size but u didn't y bcz u were never that good and can never be.U never had what it takes to be the best all u do is kill Muslims and mess with us.
And again blind fold never works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom