What's new

Eyeing Pakistan and China, Modi bolsters security team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sirji
You dont even understand sarcasm. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
That should be why you could not comprehend so many posts here.
That was the lamest attempt ever.Don't go lamoooo.
Okie :cool:

Sirji
You dont even understand sarcasm. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
That should be why you could not comprehend so many posts here.
And I can post as many times as I like ,do u have any problemo with that.
Keep it together, you are losing it.:cool:;):cool:

An other hindu keyboard warrior came to rescue his cousin, that's cute ----Once a slave always a salve, go to any international airport and watch by yourself who are world best toilet cleaners
BTW is that intelligent to believe in cow, and statues according to you?
Well answer this
if you are such awesome rulers why can't you govern your own country which is 99.9 % muslim?

Well answer this
if you are such awesome rulers why can't you govern your own country which is 99.9 % muslim?
First of all i never said we are awesome rulers, secondly every great Nation have suffer in their history, i hope you have been to school and know what i mean---Now we are suffering, and we are still on the world map, and most importantly our citizens have way better life than our neighbors.

You guys were muslims slaves for almost 1000 years, then british slaves dor 100 years, what culture are your talking about, stop ridiculing yourself :lol:

Really ??
there is no Pakistan when Mughal and British enslaved India.But their rule create Pakistan.

Angry ???
Do I look angry to you
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

And who quoted you?:hitwall::hitwall:
I am quoting that seanshah guy?
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

First of all i never said we are awesome rulers, secondly every great Nation have suffer in their history, i hope you have been to school and know what i mean---Now we are suffering, and we are still on the world map, and most importantly our citizens have way better life than our neighbors.
You and your countrymen make the claim of ruling for a thousand years. Why don't you use that awesome skill and experience acquired in a millennium to solve all your problems?
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Fact is my friend the invaders you so uphold and glorify were the one's who plundered your ancestors and converted them to Islam. You are the weak one here. Weakest link fails first and thats what happened here too. Instead of taking your anger out on Hindus it would be better to take your anger out on your "baap dada" for being a bunch of weaklings and defecting to Arabic cult.

Im scared :cray:
espaciodeportes.com.wp-content.bodybuilder_smallest1.jpg

Agar tera aesa body hai toh tujhe daarna bhi chaiye :sarcastic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom