What's new

Export bids for JF-17 Thunder Multirole Lightweight Fighter Aircraft

Elaborate On the bold text.

You probably are interested in SU-27, than it was from various sources on internet and lately stated by the Air Comodore Khalid Mehmood, in an interview to JDW, who is also deputy project director.

Whatever happened to Indian su-27 in US red flag is explained quite elaborately by US pilot, even Indian reply was available on Internet.

Yes great barman pad should induct more jf17 as they beat flankers and typhoons and f16.I hope pad spends billions on more thunders

Great news i must say....
When this deal going to happen and for how many numbers.. ??

Hello, You should reply because if you don't reply it puts you under the impression of being on back foot and that makes you someone who doesn't want to engage in meaningful discussion. Than what are you doing here go out enjoy life rather than posting the wrong insider information "that I know it all".

You have an opinion. That is ok for me. I do not think I want to be a servant in anyones discussion and I think they do know me. But mr jr think tank vice chairman... This is a forum. If I want to protect my nation then I am entitled to do that. No matter what your titles are.

You probably are interested in SU-27, than it was from various sources on internet and lately stated by the Air Comodore Khalid Mehmood, in an interview to JDW, who is also deputy project director.

Whatever happened to Indian su-27 in US red flag is explained quite elaborately by US pilot, even Indian reply was available on Internet.

Please post source where Indian Air Force has Sukhoi 27s. And if you are assuming, that Su-27 = Su-30/ Su-30 MKI just desist from posting further.

Please post source where Indian Air Force has Sukhoi 27s. And if you are assuming, that Su-27 = Su-30/ Su-30 MKI just desist from posting further.

His mistake he doesn't know, spare him and stick to the Thread Subject.

You have an opinion. That is ok for me. I do not think I want to be a servant in anyones discussion and I think they do know me. But mr jr think tank vice chairman... This is a forum. If I want to protect my nation then I am entitled to do that. No matter what your titles are.

Ok Than you've No Answers simply put...you've done a few times to others in the past that puts you under the spot light if you are not going to reply/discuss and make others understand your point of view and anything related to the Topic then your contribution is in question...take your verbal vengeance somewhere else I've no personal vendetta against you now shall we discuss topic or you want to continue girly brawl.

Oh really? please tell us the difference than?

F-16 with different radars, remains a F-16

Here is what official website says about it. SUKHOI

The Su-30MK aeroplane has been designed on the platform of the Su-27UB; it is in series production in Komsomolsk-on-Amur and in Irkutsk.

Well, the arguement made was that JFT has beaten all the said fighters....typical fan boy stuff. F-16 which block? Block A? Eurofighter and the Sukhois? If the chap was a junior member, I would not even have bothred. But an elite member posting such nonsense? The latest radars of the Americans are leagues ahead of what is on offer in China. The comparison of capabilities of the JFT with twin engined fighters is again not required.

The JFT is good for countries who are moving up from gen 3 fighters or want to move to gen 4 from gen 2. but, that's about it. There is nothing to be ashamed of really. This is a product which can very well sell in the African countries which are wanting to modernise. But, for competing against the bigger boys, you need something else.

Oh really? please tell us the difference than?

F-16 with different radars, remains a F-16

Here is what official website says about it. SUKHOI

Man seriously????????????:hitwall:
@Luftwaffe have fun explaining the difference :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
JFT out shined SU-27 and F-16 in most of encounters and specs.... says a lot about its potential.

If Mashaq and Kurkurram can be export hit than why not a star performer and a prime product with prime specs.!

oh yeah?? then please explain to me why china has not inducted a single JF-17 ? huh?
maybe future blocks of the JF-17 will be better than F-16 but atm PAF would still prefer a BLK-40+ F-16 over the JF17 anyday.

Back
Top Bottom