What's new

Export bids for JF-17 Thunder Multirole Lightweight Fighter Aircraft

it makes sense both are not battle ready and fulfill the task they are intended to perform
the eurofighter will have any your planes.

lets start

su30 mki- it will be a good fight but the eurofighter is just more agile, aerodynamically advanced, has long range radar's more advanced close range and beyond visual range missiles. the enhanced version with tv will also have the su-35. so thats that

mirage mk2. don't even bother. it's based on the mirage III which was developed in the 1950's. the mk2 is just a developed/enhanced version
mig 29 upg it will be good but still not good enough.

hal tejas well not even worth talking about it
mig 21m/mf again not even worth talking about it

the jaguars and the mig27 are useless but they don't count as they are ground attack.

even the rafale the eurofighter would still have it any day. and articles online prove it to by pilots.

you (the iaf) were going to choose the eurofighter over the rafale but chose the rafale because its cheaper.

if we want more we will get more typhoons. our defence budget is big as well. our weapons are way better than yours.
the RAF is better than the iaf. you may have more jets than us but most of them belong in a museum.

raf_largep.jpg

Well I do have doubt he is Pakistani living in Britain
wrong. pure english

Blue Martin is British Moroccan... He is not from Pakistan or India....
hahahahahaha it's blue marlin not blue martin.

when picking a name for the account i want something unique. so i like marine life, and i like the marlin and blue is a good colour so i put it together. and blue marlin was born.

good guess though gotta give it to you. Moroccan i wish, love the weather there

you (the iaf) were going to choose the eurofighter over the rafale but chose the rafale because its cheaper.

No,eurofighter submitted another follow on contract later making it cheaper than rafale.

1)rafale has a working aesa from 2012 onwards,i don't want to even comment on eurofighter
2)The air-ground capabilities of rafale are simply better.

Those 2 things mattered.

Not to mention french have been reliable as far as india is concerned,,,,for u guys i cannot say much.

But yes even getting ef would have been equally good,we are just splitting hair here.

the eurofighter will have any your planes.

lets start

su30 mki- it will be a good fight but the eurofighter is just more agile, aerodynamically advanced, has long range radar's more advanced close range and beyond visual range missiles. the enhanced version with tv will also have the su-35. so thats that

mirage mk2. don't even bother. it's based on the mirage III which was developed in the 1950's. the mk2 is just a developed/enhanced version
mig 29 upg it will be good but still not good enough.

hal tejas well not even worth talking about it
mig 21m/mf again not even worth talking about it

the jaguars and the mig27 are useless but they don't count as they are ground attack.

even the rafale the eurofighter would still have it any day. and articles online prove it to by pilots.

if we want more we will get more typhoons. our defence budget is big as well. our weapons are way better than yours.
the RAF is better than the iaf. you may have more jets than us but most of them belong in a museum.

View attachment 240288

wrong. pure english

hahahahahaha it's blue marlin not blue martin
Bro. For the Indians the problem of having delays to LCA / Tejas is causing problems locally. The plans that they had were ton induct these way before Pakistan could have even dreamed of having an aircraft of their own. They also planned to export these aircraft to other friendly countries so that they could develop their aircraft industry but due to all the delays they are unable to get the clearance for them selves. Once production starts and they are able to have 4-6 squadrons they would have started exporting these aircraft. They tried to market the aircraft and all that is mentioned in the countless threads on Tejas here on PDF. You can search them and you would find many far fetched stories regarding these.

If you continue like you are you would be trolling and hence would be banned that was the very reason of my asking you to start a new thread regarding EFT...

No,eurofighter submitted another follow on contract later making it cheaper than rafale.

1)rafale has a working aesa from 2012 onwards,i don't want to even comment on eurofighter
2)The air-ground capabilities of rafale are simply better.

Those 2 things mattered.

Not to mention french have been reliable as far as india is concerned,,,,for u guys i cannot say much.

But yes even getting ef would have been equally good,we are just splitting hair here.

the euro fighter has the captor aesa radar and €1billion is being spent on the captor e radar.
what makes the rafale agc better than the typhoons.

yes France is a reliable seller of weapons, cant question that.
also nice to know I'm right in saying the eurofighter is better than the rafale.

Bro. For the Indians the problem of having delays to LCA / Tejas is causing problems locally. The plans that they had were ton induct these way before Pakistan could have even dreamed of having an aircraft of their own. They also planned to export these aircraft to other friendly countries so that they could develop their aircraft industry but due to all the delays they are unable to get the clearance for them selves. Once production starts and they are able to have 4-6 squadrons they would have started exporting these aircraft. They tried to market the aircraft and all that is mentioned in the countless threads on Tejas here on PDF. You can search them and you would find many far fetched stories regarding these.

If you continue like you are you would be trolling and hence would be banned that was the very reason of my asking you to start a new thread regarding EFT...
isn't there a thread for the eft?

It has a pesa right now.

No,i never said that,i said the difference is too small to comment.
Both are good enough,but ef did required additional funding for aesa and tranch 3 upgrade.
your talking about old variants ,the captor e is aesa and a new variant

It has a pesa right now.

Both are good enough,but ef did required additional funding for aesa and tranch 3 upgrade.
i prefer the typhoon. if you never guessed. my parents dont live to far from where they build them and you occasionally see them and hear them. but patriotism aside the eft is better.

i am going to make a new thread. eft vs rafale i will gather some info and tag you

it is good that JV of Pak-China fighter is successful... all the best for stealth JF-17...

hahahahahaha it's blue marlin not blue martin.

when picking a name for the account i want something unique. so i like marine life, and i like the marlin and blue is a good colour so i put it together. and blue marlin was born.

good guess though gotta give it to you. Moroccan i wish, love the weather there

That was a typo...

No way falling for the explanation you given of your name...:oops::disagree::disagree:

Marlin could have been from the Great Magician MARLIN and the Blue could be the Lady of the Lake... is an appropriate explanation...:thank_you2:

Guess try harder...Reality is reality... Any ways no more personal info...:close_tema:

If my memory serves me correctly in one of the MMRCA thread there was a very valid reason for choosing the rafale over EFT. That was EFT can not carry the same amount of payload that Rafale can and EFT also is not very good at air to ground missions where as the Rafale excels in that...

Back
Top Bottom