What's new

Exiled Baloch leader seeks Indian backing

Kashmir is a disputed territory. It is different from Baloch, Maoist, Assamese insurgencies where the areas affected are considered integral territories of the two coutnries. And no please dont give me an essay on how Kashmir is an integral part of India, If you neeed 700 000 men to force a territory to stay with you then you dont have any argument left.

We know how to hold our territory, go cry in front of your mom that Pakistan could not take care of its own country and bd was born

Of course, blame it all on the outsiders, O bhaya its common knowledge that Pakistans support for Kashmiri fighters has substantially decreased over the past decade or so yet that did not prevent this from happening :2010 Kashmir unrest. Of course the trigger for this uprise was a fake made up encounter with the Pakistan army, thus pointing out the mentality of blame it all on Pakistan that Indians seem to suffer en masse from.
Fake encounter at LoC: 3 arrested, probe ordered - Indian Express

We are not proud these things happen but we do elections, if the people of Kashmir were pro secession they would voted for a person who supports it... Now you will say elections in India are a farce... Allah help you then...

You should be bothered more what is happening in Pakistan... Im sure u will find many dead journalists, at least we accept the challenges we face and work towards them, our judicial system is supreme, no institution can debar a chief justice just for the fun of it..

This Baloch must be executed, or moved to India.
Agreed! And the dodos of the Hurriyat Conference in Kashmir including SA Geelani must be executed or moved to Pakistan since they love Pakistan so much! It would be good riddance to bad rubbish!

Cheers!

Because Pakistan has legitimate reasons to support the Kashmir movement - it is a disputed issue since our independence and is recognized as such by the United Nations. There is a benefit to Pakistan in Kashmir's independence. India, US or anyone who thinks they can support such high profile terrorists in Pakistan and yet talk about CBMs, MFN or Supply routes are deeply mistaken.

This will be the breakaway point for any and all issues Pakistan.

I am missing something here, which part of the UN charter says that states with disputed territories can legitimately engage in cross - border terrorism?

India should and must support Baluchistan people by providing platform to exiled baloch leader Barhamdagh Bugti same as we are providing support to exiled Tibet leader Dalai Lama!!

Because Pakistan has legitimate reasons to support the Kashmir movement - it is a disputed issue since our independence and is recognized as such by the United Nations. There is a benefit to Pakistan in Kashmir's independence. India, US or anyone who thinks they can support such high profile terrorists in Pakistan and yet talk about CBMs, MFN or Supply routes are deeply mistaken.

This will be the breakaway point for any and all issues Pakistan.

But its doesn't allow you to support terrorism in Jammu & Kashmir still all terrorist camps running in P O K.

And really this is the best answer .. If India till now not support it so I wish start in now

When you ex president accept it without shame then whts wrong in it

Present govt. has only one year left, Indians need to hurry up with what ever they want out of Pakistan.

How ironic... India is MFN for both PPP & Brahamdagh.

Didn't you did the same with Bengali, Execute or force to move to India. If you execute Balochi, They will escape to Afghanistan and Iran, as balochistan don't share border with India, They will not come to India...

By the way, Americans are interested in balochistan. I hope Pakistan will settle this issue amicably, rather than 1971 way.

Then why can't this be applied to kashmir u can take all kashmiris only if they they wish to go with you but no land:tsk:

If kashmiris wish to stay with india they are more then welcomed...

Ontopic
Earlier this month, Mr. Bugti's sister, Zamur Domki, and her 12-year-old daughter, Jaana Domki, were murdered in Karachi

gr8 job ISI and pakistani army ...tumhara Allah bahut khush hua hoga tumhari kamyabi aur bahaduri par....cowards

I dont support indias active involvement in baluchistan ...but if our territorial integrity is at stake then why not ?

Managing a country as diverse as india is not an easy task ..by now pakistan must have understood this fact with its own experience of running its country ..

Kashmir is not an issue of land and people ..its an issue of ideology ..if idea of india takes beating then it is worth to die for indians to preserve their country ..

I am a firm believer in "law of karma"
do good ,you will recieve good

for pakistan its time to keep ego and fundamentalism aside and work for stronger,developing country ...without peace with india all developmental phases are temporary in nature how much outside support you may get it wont weigh as much as peace with indian state

Then why can't this be applied to kashmir u can take all kashmiris only if they they wish to go with you but no land:tsk:

If kashmiris wish to stay with india they are more then welcomed...

Ontopic

gr8 job ISI and pakistani army ...tumhara Allah bahut khush hua hoga tumhari kamyabi aur bahaduri par....cowards

You have no proof as to the ISI murdering these people. Pointing fingers without evidence is the biggest sin. Remove comment other-wise I will report it.

I think India should not indulge herself in this mess.... we can provide political support but should refrain from any other kind of support. Otherwise illegal operation of PA will legalise it and make the fool out of common pakistanis who are now seeing to the true pictures of Security establishment

why bcoz he want to live with freedom and dignity. u tried in BD got lession . india as regional power geopolitically hav stack evry nation of south aisa and india will do evry thing to protect it influnce zone or increase it and it has nothing to do with pakistan it more about india future power projection or ambition. pakistant as a nation must check this dominance may not engulfe it.

Back
Top Bottom