What's new

Ethiopia army voices readiness to pay the price for Nile dam

In Pak and India case, we get 80% of the water from rivers. But India can build dams, as long as we get our share 80% according to treaty. What kind of treaty Egypt have with them?
Same kind of lopsided treaty, where Egypt and Sudan have the lion share (90%)...

Hahaha Typical algerians you think the world evolve around you's. Those capabilities are locally known but the fact that you said you know more about the horn than someone like me and now asking me about the capabailities just shows once and for all how full of sh*t you are. there are area's in the horn egypt can take advantage and mount a strike from but offcourse algerians like you know all these areas well since according to you algeria can invade all africa in no time lol
Bla bla bla..
Believe me the Egyptians that participate in this forum are more aware of their capabilities and none of them , said that Egypt has a capability to strike the dam 2000 kms away from its borders. We can see Egypt make one bite of Ethiopian forces if they had a common border, but she doesn't...
We know about that area, because it is the Algerian transport planes that Shuffle around Ougandan, Ethipian militaries in their peace effort under the AU mandate.
And if you want to know about our capabilities, without putting too much mustard on it..We moved 48 Algerian fan to Oumdurman (Sudan) in 48 hours, and we brought them back, without incident (nobody injured, nobody killed, nobody lost or forgotten). That action by itself,shows a little bit what the Algerian army is capable of...And don't tell me they were civilians! Civilians are lot harder to manage that military.
All you have done so far, is writing a ot of BS..You never visited Algeria, You know nothing about the horn of Africa, and I doubt that you know anything about your home country...So just like I told you in my above repes, bring something tangible to the table or forever shut up..

I don't know about this, Ethiopia has many enemies as well. If Egypt Goes to war with Ethiopia it will include many countries in the region regardless if some of them wants to remain neutral or not. sooner or later everyone going to get sucked in. Egypt would only progress in a war with Ethiopia if Sudan and Eritrea are on her side. Sudan has backed off and is with ethiopia now (but they change position all the time) but Eritrea is siding with Egypt.

Eritrea and Sudan are weak countries. They do not matter much. If NATO supports Ethiopia, Egypt cannot do much.

You guys are being naive they will let Egypt pay the price.

Ethiopia will get support from all over the world especially EU and NATO.. while Egypt is all alone by its own.

This is correct.

Eritrea and Sudan are weak countries. They do not matter much. If NATO supports Ethiopia, Egypt cannot do much.

This is correct.

Eritrea has one of the biggest army in africa so it's not that weak. also it has more than 200,000 trained Ethiopian opposition forces inside Eritrea from O.N.L.F to T.P.D.M, This is what Egypt wants most to tap into the ethiopian rebels to checkmate the ethiopians.

People need to understand that 60% of Ethiopian Population are Muslims and 80% of Ethiopian Army are also Muslims so a war with a muslim nation especially for their livelyhood would test the loyalty of alot of these soldiers especially with the problems in Ethiopia between the Muslims and the government. Especially if there was a religious Decree for Ethiopian Muslims Not to fight Egypt since the majority of the Muslims soldiers are from a warrior like tribes Ethiopian army would lose alot of that agression and resilience.

Back
Top Bottom