What's new

Elective Quran course approved for military schools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you get error codes in your programmed brain while you try to understand my words or am i the one that just cant
explain some simple facts? I think tts hard for you to look outside your small box i know but again we talking about a law system.. You dont have to believe in Islam but you are obliged to follow the law system of that country. So you have a shariah but also a law under shariah that counts for the non-muslim population. You get it now?

I am obliged to follow the laws of this non-muslim country as well so whats the point? I am getting tired of your retard situation. You repeating only the same bs over and over again.

tumblr_m5201aBGQH1qgwhx7.png

Yeah, you are obliged to follow the laws of that non-muslim country. What would you do if they have a law system that based on some other religion. A religion that expecting every citizens to live according to it, no matter what you are believing. If you are not believing anything, then you are dead anyway...

But heeey, although it belongs to middle ages, it is a LAW system! You have no right to question it, obey!!!

Yes faith gives soldiers determination, strength, and courage but NOT only faith does that, any kind of thought that boosts the feelings of a man can do the same thing, such as love of country, thought of defending the family etc. faith is not something unique in that case, its not like green robed and turbaned guys comes from skies you and gives you courage.

I still can't understand how people can thing AKP does these to balance the country, give freedom to religion etc. ? they're simply hostile againts anything that not related to Sunni Islam. last I checked the tv, Sultan was saying those who have faith are superior, we got used to similar statements. People who thinks AKP brings freedom and democracy can come back to here in few years.

Yes and you are obliged to follow the rules of a Islamic country. This says enough why you still keep discussing about it? Your model is based on the laws that are introduced by rich people like today.. You really think that the people that voted for AKP stands behind the laws that AKP are bringing in to life now? This is just a example.. You think that your vote will work in your favor when the party you voted for comes to power? Ofcourse not.. The most parties follow their own beliefs :D The other promises at election are just propaganda :D

So in this case the more who got fooled are the people that believes in this kind of so called democratic system where the people creating the laws.

Yes? Those who have similar mentality with you, are killing people over some cartoons and movies. Are you really going to obey that kind of law :D
Nope, you will cry how Europe is Islamophobic while cutting someone's head off.

Now go back to your miserable life. And be sure that Shria has no place in today's world and you are not going to be able to 'enjoy' it.

Yes? Those who have similar mentality with you, are killing people over some cartoons and movies. Are you really going to obey that kind of law :D
Nope, you will cry how Europe is Islamophobic while cutting someone's head off.

Now go back to your miserable life. And be sure that Shria has no place in today's world and you are not going to be able to 'enjoy' it.

I am wondering what your reaction will be when somebody makes mockery cartoons or movies about your dear mother for example.. ''Oh oh yes go ahead pal dont worry say and show every mockery stuff about my mom you want.. we live in 2012 we can do things like this yes yes.. ''

I am pretty sure that you will punch in my face when i abuse your mother or beloved in front of you.

I am wondering what your reaction will be when somebody makes mockery cartoons or movies about your dear mother for example.. ''Oh oh yes go ahead pal dont worry say and show every mockery stuff about my mom you want.. we live in 2012 we can do things like this yes yes.. ''

I am pretty sure that you will punch in my face when i abuse your mother or beloved in front of you.

I'm having a hard time on understanding the point you are trying to make... Are you trying to legitimize those animals who have murdered innocent people because some lowlife decided to mock Islam in Europe or USA by drawing cartoons or making movies about it? Do you know the difference between a punch and murder?

Can someone define the mockery here ? because even a little criticism is insult for these dark agers, are you not confident about your belief ? is that why you get crazy when you hear a criticizm ?

reported!!

Don't argue with LegionnairE he's professor of everything.

Can someone define the mockery here ? because even a little criticism is insult for these dark agers, are you not confident about your belief ? is that why you get crazy when you hear a criticizm ?

Although i didn't watch the movie (Innocence of Muslims), but from the comments i've read, i see an agreement about how it was unecessary and insulting.

You are right about those animals who have killed people because of it, though.

I'm having a hard time on understanding the point you are trying to make... Are you trying to legitimize those animals who have murdered innocent people because some lowlife decided to mock Islam in Europe or USA by drawing cartoons or making movies about it? Do you know the difference between a punch and murder?

I already knew that you wanted this.. You are the one that plays dumb really your whole manner of arguing is childish and skew. I asked you simple questions you cant give a answer on because when you give a asnwer on you will terminate your own accusation towars us to..

reported!!

Reported for what? You a kid? Grow up.

I asked a question too, what is the definition of mockery ?

I already knew that you wanted this.. You are the one that plays dumb really your whole manner of arguing is childish and skew. I asked you simple questions you cant give a answer on because when you give a asnwer on you will terminate your own accusation towars us to..

For the argument's sake, let's say i would punch you. And your point is...?

Targon robocop kid Tuar and LegionnairE professors leave them alone

What is the meaning of "Insult" for you ? I'm exluding few stuff that really stupid and insulting, but these retarded beards enraging in every bit of criticism, if they're unconfident about their religion, why're they believing after all, a sane, logical person who is aware of that critism is false would not care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom