What's new

Egyptians hail Saudi Arabia's ruler for support in hour of need

Turkish government is now struggling to survive after the recent akp government scandals , what superpower are you talking about clown.

There will never be a superpower in this region neither Egypt or Saudi Arabia will accept a regional country dictating terms on them be it Turkey or any-other one .

First thing retard: If you are an Arab, why do you have malaysian flag?

Yeah, Turkish government is 'struggling' ...LOL!

Ask Turks if there were election NOW, who will win the majority? Answer: AKP.

Second thing, yes, Egypt could have been the great power but they ruined it themselves...and that is what I've written. They had a chance to free themselves from the parasitic rule of military...but they ruined it. No nation has prospered unless its people took power in their own hands..

Muslim Brotherhood would've failed and would've gotten kicked out in next elections..but egyptians ruined it.

Now situation is worse than MB.... And as of now, Israel is the superpower and will remain so...deal with it :lol:

For Pakistani any type of dictatorship is unacceptable . Plus military dictatorship is taboo.
Its common saying in Pak media, worst democracy is better then dictatorship.

Seriously if you didn't tune into Egypt before the coup and know the ins and outs of Egyptian politics then you have no right to come to conclusions about Egyptians, Egypt, and its military.

I'm mostly looking at Pakistani nationals who don't realise that the Egyptian Armed Forces is primarily a conscript force, and there hasn't been one defections/resignation from the smallest conscript to the leadership. That alone says something doesn't it.

I just don't get why egyptians are so stupid

the M.B was totally under control it was struggling even though it was democratically elected against a biased military and a biased judiciary

with all the dumb GCC countries against it

ANY GOVERNMENT would have hell and you can't just go mental after 1 year because they haven't paved the roads with gold

wait fricken 4 years and vote for sn alternative

that was all the dumb stupid liberals had to do then you would have their foundations of a democratic system

The muslim brotherhood and it's supporters would not be able to say and do anything

they will then have to prepare and plan for the future election

thousands of egyptians won't be dead the conservative muslims won't be vowing revenge and the military would be out

what egyptians have done is stupid beyond words

Its mutual benefit after all , if Gulf stood by and allowed MB to ruin Egypt then the Gulf turn would have been next.

We are all on the same boat , if Egypt sunk god forbid then Saudi would have been next and remaining Gulf countries.

Well you can have all the MB members deported to your beloved country for free.
Saudi Arabia is probably the only country that stood next to Egypt regardless who's in power. Even when Morsi was in power, Saudi Arabia helped Egypt. Egyptians will never forget that, i won't and that says a lot when it comes from someone like me.

Seriously if you didn't tune into Egypt before the coup and know the ins and outs of Egyptian politics then you have no right to come to conclusions about Egyptians, Egypt, and its military.

I'm mostly looking at Pakistani nationals who don't realise that the Egyptian Armed Forces is primarily a conscript force, and there hasn't been one defections/resignation from the smallest conscript to the leadership. That alone says something doesn't it.
I just don't get why egyptians are so stupid

the M.B was totally under control it was struggling even though it was democratically elected against a biased military and a biased judiciary

with all the dumb GCC countries against it

ANY GOVERNMENT would have hell and you can't just go mental after 1 year because they haven't paved the roads with gold

wait fricken 4 years and vote for sn alternative

that was all the dumb stupid liberals had to do then you would have their foundations of a democratic system

The muslim brotherhood and it's supporters would not be able to say and do anything

they will then have to prepare and plan for the future election

thousands of egyptians won't be dead the conservative muslims won't be vowing revenge and the military would be out

what egyptians have done is stupid beyond words
Why even care ? What would your say even matter when it comes to Egypt ? The people who live in Egypt saw something that made them revolt, why would someone who lives miles away criticize that ?

Back
Top Bottom