What's new

Effort to make Tejas more ‘Indian’

Just leave tejas along, even IAF is not interested in it at all. The only induction reason is to
Save DRDO's sorry a$$. A overweight frame with components from all over the world doesn't make it work consistently in a real war senario in terms of maintenance, why not skip it and go for more Rafale ? At least indian members in this forum won't be frustrated any more.

:lol: perfection takes time and IAF's new mantra is perfection, give up on LCA?? - there is already a MK II and a naval version planned and being designed or built. LCA I already has a couple of sqn worth of orders and will be treated as a test bed - it already has seen more than 1800 test flights.

^
I am aware whom were you replying to but to what post you were replying in response to ? :azn: Mine , right ? So why should I not answer it if you claim to be a mind reader by saying that I do not know about JV's or 5th Generation projects ... Doesn't matter , this is a forum and nobody needs a permission to answer anyone's posts ...

I base my assumption on your previous project LCA which is yet to come into operational service and deduce that there's almost nothing that India can contribute besides money but yet if such isn't the case and India is making some significant contributions , you are free to point it out or get me a source ... Well , nobody claimed to be all knowing and neither did I say that my knowledge is perfect ... Yes , PA never won and we share no border with China and you have access to Afghanistan and Central Asia and we never went to Britain for negotiation for Rann of Kutch :rofl: If you know what I mean :lol:

^
I am aware whom were you replying to but to what post you were replying in response to ? :azn: Mine , right ? So why should I not answer it if you claim to be a mind reader by saying that I do not know about JV's or 5th Generation projects ... Doesn't matter , this is a forum and nobody needs a permission to answer anyone's posts ...
How dumb can you get, i never stopped you from replying to my post, Jeez! Asked you to look at the context(That i was telling my fellow Indian) .. Dude please read slowly, its a humble request.

I base my assumption on your previous project LCA which is yet to come into operational service and deduce that there's almost nothing that India can contribute besides money but yet if such isn't the case and India is making some significant contributions, you are free to point it out or get me a source ... Well , nobody claimed to be all knowing and neither did I say that my knowledge is perfect ... Yes , PA never won and we share no border with China and you have access to Afghanistan and Central Asia :rofl: If you know what I mean :lol:
Not worth answering any more.. I cannot spoon feed your ignorance every time.. LCA is failed, we only spent money.. :suicide:

Learn some more about your country.. will help with your ignorance..

:lol: perfection takes time and IAF's new mantra is perfection, give up on LCA?? - there is already a MK II and a naval version planned and being designed or built.

Yes it does but there's a limit to the time you can spent on one project and not meet the requirement , why exactly does your LCA need a second IOC ? :azn: ... Do you know that what follows after IOC is FOC and not IOC-2 because it would imply that something really wrong with the aircraft and it needs certification again ... Designed , proposed doesn't count , sorry ...

How dumb can you get, i never stopped you from replying to my post, Jeez! Asked you to look at the context(That i was telling my fellow Indian) .. Dude please read slowly, its a humble request.

Not worth answering any more.. I cannot spoon feed your ignorance every time.. LCA is failed, we only spent money.. :suicide:

I did :azn: Only you find that you were claiming to be a mind reader in that post and hence my replies ...

No it didn't ... I just said that it has been delayed by a long time now ... Kaveri may have failed , not LCA ...

Just leave tejas along, even IAF is not interested in it at all. The only induction reason is to
Save DRDO's sorry a$$. A overweight frame with components from all over the world doesn't make it work consistently in a real war senario in terms of maintenance, why not skip it and go for more Rafale ? At least indian members in this forum won't be frustrated any more.

Indians for a big part are not frustrated about the fighter, but about the manufacturers that developes it and it's techs and about the ways how it is developed. I said it before, that I sometimes envy China and the way how you develop things, as simple as possible and in a more logical and rational way than we are. However, that doesn't mean that your techs are automatically better, or ours automatically worse!

If you look at the facts, LCA MK1 is lighter and has a better TWR than J10A and we (Indians) still call it overweight and underpowered, because we often have too high requirements on our own developments and that for the wrong reaons.
When you then add that it has the lower RCS, the better engine (less fuel consumption and maintenance) and that the ELTA 2032 is the better radar, it suddenly turns out to be not that bad. In fact in all core parts Tejas MK1 has advantages and the foreign parts just made it better then it actually supposed to be, because nobody really believes that indigenous MMR or Kaveri K9 would have been as good.
Also you claim the foreign techs to be a disadvantage, but only because you have no access to the same. If PAF could (financially and legally), they would have loved to replaced Chinese radar and certain avionics with western just as we do and if Chinese forces could, they would do it as well.
It simply has nothing to do with foreign or any silly pride for indigenous techs, but with the advantage to make your fighter more deadly, if you add more capable techs and weapons. That's why fighters constantly will be upgraded, we only have the advantage to choose from more than a single source that's all.

When judging about Tejas, people (Indians and foreigners) simply have to distinguish between the failures and mismanagement that was done during the development as a whole and the potential, as well as the capability of the fighter itself, because that is a big difference!

They are so prideful that they must induct this new 30 year old new plane. That does not make me feel old any more. If they re smart, they would spend it Rafael.

LCA is a good project。 Indians must keep it going no matter what。Money is no problem:we have temples。 Tine is no problem。We are eternity。

LCA is a good project。 Indians must keep it going no matter what。Money is no problem:we have temples。 Tine is no problem。We are eternity。

If the Chinese want India to continue to spend on LCA, then it's clear that getting LCA is not a good use of money.

The canceled Israeli project is the basics of the J10 today, so does that make Lavi a bad project? Every AF in the world has a requirement of its own and for IAF Tejas still does not match the requirements but that does not make it bad.

They are so prideful that they must induct this new 30 year old new plane. That does not make me feel old any more. If they re smart, they would spend it Rafael.
see who's talking.....:what::what::what:
it's still better than JF17 (i'm going little of topic bt have too!!).... don't know why chinese ain't interested in JF if it is so good...
and why don't you keep your real flag?? are you ashamed of your nation?

Indians for a big part are not frustrated about the fighter, but about the manufacturers that developes it and it's techs and about the ways how it is developed. I said it before, that I sometimes envy China and the way how you develop things, as simple as possible and in a more logical and rational way than we are. However, that doesn't mean that your techs are automatically better, or ours automatically worse!

If you look at the facts, LCA MK1 is lighter and has a better TWR than J10A and we (Indians) still call it overweight and underpowered, because we often have too high requirements on our own developments and that for the wrong reaons.
When you then add that it has the lower RCS, the better engine (less fuel consumption and maintenance) and that the ELTA 2032 is the better radar, it suddenly turns out to be not that bad. In fact in all core parts Tejas MK1 has advantages and the foreign parts just made it better then it actually supposed to be, because nobody really believes that indigenous MMR or Kaveri K9 would have been as good.
Also you claim the foreign techs to be a disadvantage, but only because you have no access to the same. If PAF could (financially and legally), they would have loved to replaced Chinese radar and certain avionics with western just as we do and if Chinese forces could, they would do it as well.
It simply has nothing to do with foreign or any silly pride for indigenous techs, but with the advantage to make your fighter more deadly, if you add more capable techs and weapons. That's why fighters constantly will be upgraded, we only have the advantage to choose from more than a single source that's all.

When judging about Tejas, people (Indians and foreigners) simply have to distinguish between the failures and mismanagement that was done during the development as a whole and the potential, as well as the capability of the fighter itself, because that is a big difference!
USA will not buy anything abroad, this is our final target. The whole management and organization of DRDO is nothing more than a chaos, whic leads to delay and abortion.

see who's talking.....:what::what::what:
it's still better than JF17 (i'm going little of topic bt have too!!).... don't know why chinese ain't interested in JF if it is so good...
and why don't you keep your real flag?? are you ashamed of your nation?
LCA is better than JF17, joke of the century?

LCA is better than JF17, joke of the century?

Compair specifications

Yes it does but there's a limit to the time you can spent on one project and not meet the requirement , why exactly does your LCA need a second IOC ? :azn: ... Do you know that what follows after IOC is FOC and not IOC-2 because it would imply that something really wrong with the aircraft and it needs certification again ... Designed , proposed doesn't count , sorry ...

I did :azn: Only you find that you were claiming to be a mind reader in that post and hence my replies ...

No it didn't ... I just said that it has been delayed by a long time now ... Kaveri may have failed , not LCA ...

PAF is flying less advance version of F-16 , when india tried Advance version of F-16 and found out that, f-16 is a failed aircraft and india rejected it ....:no:

No need for specification comparision. Specification won't make it fly and inducted.

No need for specification comparision. Specification won't make it fly and inducted.

Yes I have to concur with the previous poster. LCA is indeed better than the JF 17. Yes the JF 17 is inducted and the LCA isnt, but from avionics to build material etc., the LCA is a much better aircraft.

However, combat performance is not something we can comment on, unless and until both aircraft fly against each other. Hope that never happens though.

Back
Top Bottom