What's new

Effort to make Tejas more ‘Indian’

India is making one with Russia.....there is Indian input too along with money involved.

Another one is AMCA. So I am not wrong. But at the same time, I can understand why are you pointing it out.

Inshallah, we will have one soon. :D

India is making one with Russia.....there is Indian input too along with money involved.

Another one is AMCA. So I am not wrong. But at the same time, I can understand why are you pointing it out.

Inshallah, we will have one soon. :D

he does not know what JV is and has not heard of the two programs, T-50 and FGFA.. so.. you will be better off not explaining him :P

he does not know what JV is and has not heard of the two programs, T-50 and FGFA.. so.. you will be better off not explaining him :P

Actually , I have heard of your yet-to-materialize AMCA program when HAL has trouble getting even Tejas in air ... :azn: Since when did T-50 became a program ? Last time , I heard it was merely a prototype for the upcoming PAK FA so you are better off not explaining it to me :lol: ... I know very well how much the HAL can contribute to the 5th Generation T-50 apart from money ...

So I am not wrong. But at the same time, I can understand why are you pointing it out.

Neither am I ... Minimum input will not make the technology of the PAK-FA or the dual seat version requested by IAF FGFA Indian :lol:

Not pulling your leg , again ! :P

Kenchuli....woh pull kar sakte ho...puraani ho gayi hai...:D

TEJA is an example of how to fail, while using best of world's technology and consultants and DRDO is the sole credit winner.

TEJA need redesign in every aspect, in current shape and form it can never be accepted by IAF.

LCA it far better than JF17.....but IAF thinks it is not good enough ....same way China Air force think about JF17......:P

Actually , I have heard of your yet-to-materialize AMCA program when HAL has trouble getting even Tejas in air ... :azn: Since when did T-50 became a program ? Last time , I heard it was merely a prototype for the upcoming PAK FA so you are better off not explaining it to me :lol: ... I know very well how much the HAL can contribute to the 5th Generation T-50 apart from money ...
Who wants to explain it to you? For learning one needs some basic mental facilities.

When you know how HAL can contribute being a Pakistani national on a forum then I accept that you are serious.. Later Kid!

he is trolling

Am I ? :lol:

When you say that India is making a 5th Generation aircraft at the moment , you better be ready to back it up with some proof since the world knows what a hard time HAL is having in getting even Tejas in operational service :azn:

Who wants to explain it to you? For learning one needs some basic mental facilities.

Later Kid!

Nobody , since it is a Russian project with Indian money , what exactly would you proof to me ? :azn: Yes , I deduced this much while reading your juvenile posts ...

T-50 is the prototype for Russian 5th gen and its not the prototype India will develop jointly with Russia, now consume and understand my statement..

Yes , I just told you about that ... Before that , you thought the T-50 was a project ... :lol: ... So what exactly will India ask from the Russians and what Indian components will be used ? :azn:

Yes , I just told you about that ... Before that , you thought the T-50 was a project ... :lol: ... So what exactly will India ask from the Russians and what Indian components will be used ? :azn:
It is obvious for anyone to understand the context I wrote in, maybe you are a kid who one needs to spoon feed..

Wait, you said you knew everything, so prove that statement first and then you can start asking me questions.

It is obvious for anyone to understand the context I wrote in, maybe you are a kid who one needs to spoon feed..

Wait, you said you knew everything, so prove that statement first and then you can start asking me questions.

No it isn't ... :azn: Try not to twist ... Just because a fanboy needs something to suit his comment , it will not somehow change the T-50 into a programme itself ... :lol: ... You acting like an all knowing person should have researched things thoroughly before commenting ...

I said I know how much India can contribute ... But I can be wrong ... So go ahead and tell me what exactly is India contributing to the PAK-FA project ? Leave the money aside ...

No it isn't ... :azn: Try not to twist ... Just because a fanboy needs something to suit his comment , it will not somehow change the T-50 into a programme itself ... :lol: ... You acting like an all knowing person should have researched things thoroughly before commenting ...
For you obviously it isn't. I'm not arguing, im talking about my fellow Indians, not for people like you.. My Post was a reply to an Indian actually(please check once again)

I said I know how much India can contribute ... But I can be wrong ... So go ahead and tell me what exactly is India contributing to the PAK-FA project ? Leave the money aside ...
When you know how much India can contribute, share your knowledge first and with the proof. You said it you gotta prove it! If not accept you were lying..

Im not telling you anything because to tell you is to bang ones head on the wall and anyways I am not an all knowing person and hence did not criticize JF17 yet.. But you seems to know everything even Indian defence plans, PA needs you desperately seeing how they never won.. (Maybe you can tip the scales with your knowledge :lol: )

Am I ? :lol:

When you say that India is making a 5th Generation aircraft at the moment , you better be ready to back it up with some proof since the world knows what a hard time HAL is having in getting even Tejas in operational service :azn:
Do you know how much time did China took in getting its first 4th Gen Fighter Jet operational....36 years....

Just leave tejas along, even IAF is not interested in it at all. The only induction reason is to
Save DRDO's sorry a$$. A overweight frame with components from all over the world doesn't make it work consistently in a real war senario in terms of maintenance, why not skip it and go for more Rafale ? At least indian members in this forum won't be frustrated any more.

Back
Top Bottom