What's new

Effort to make Tejas more ‘Indian’

This is why people go gangnam style on me when I critisize Tejas and Dhruv for their development and equipment. :lol:
I want India to make most critical avionics of the fighter jets. The radar, Ifof, cockpit displays, health monitoring system, missile warning systems, electronic warfare and etc etc. Software and electronis equipment should be made in India only then this project will achieve fulfillness. We somewhat failed in integerating Indian engine on this plane, but no compromise should be done on the avionics part.

Batman is right in some respects,it has taken too long.I have lost all faith in this aircraft,even though i do acknowledge that the experience was very important for our nascent aerospace industry.It has failed in its role of replacing the basic mig fighter,with the induction set to 2015.MK1 is a dead loss,mk2 i still have hope for basic aircraft to kbeef up squadron strength cheaply on the western front facing jf-17s.
Let's face the truth,while arjun too had massive problems it overcame them and now is a solid machine.Tejas has disappointed the nation.

Hey guys,i have tejas videos. There seems to be problem with uploading from phone. I can send to e-mail ,if someone provide

It should not be mere talk and bol-bachan though it is good to see the list for the tejas components for more indigenisation of light weight bird:tup:

What empirical evidence convinces your random kill?

Very nice of you could provide the links......

I dont think JF 17 and Tejas (when inducted) will go up against each other.. Both will mostly play the role of Point defense...Just like the 2 goalkeepers in a soccer game never get to confront each other :)

What empirical evidence convinces your random kill?

Very nice of you could provide the links......

head to head LCA is much much better than jf. ALso LCA has western components while jf has chinese ;) that alone is a big factor !!

Haven't you heard of FGFA..

BTW Secur, don't pull my leg, I don't have any....:D

You said and I quote " India is making 5th Gen Aircraft " when it is the Russians ... :lol:

Ahahaha , just correcting mate ... :P

Back
Top Bottom