What's new

"Eat Pork or stay hungry", new right-wing government in French towns tells Muslim Children.

LOL, even in Chinese culture, farmers historically didn't eat cows as gratitude for their lifetime of hard work.
But I am not a farmer, I live in a city (Hong Kong), and I live in the modern era.
The picture doesn't relate to any of these.

Also, don't play the moral argument.
Why not?

Everyone knows that India is the world's biggest exporter of beef.
And i am ashamed of it.

Good Bye!

LOL, even in Chinese culture, farmers historically didn't eat cows as gratitude for their lifetime of hard work.

But I am not a farmer, I live in a city (Hong Kong), and I live in the modern era.

Also, don't play the moral argument. Everyone knows that India is the world's biggest exporter of beef.

The shame! The shame! :D

The shame! The shame! :D

What is there to be ashamed of? Indians decided to produce meat from livestock, like every other country on Earth.

If some Indians have a moral problem with this (no other major country has a moral problem with beef), then they can try to get a law passed to stop the production.

What is there to be ashamed of? Indians decided to produce meat from livestock, like every other country on Earth.

If some Indians have a moral problem with this (no other major country has a moral problem with beef), then they can try to get a law passed to stop the production.

And be a grass eater!

NEVER! I need my proteins to buff up.

Didn't lift those weights for nothing :sad:

India has the highest malnutrition rates on the planet (and low life expectancies), and 1 billion Indians could not win a single Gold medal in the last Olympics (worst performer on a per capita basis). Even tiny countries with populations of only a few million can win multiple Gold medals. Yet a billion Indians could not.

It is entirely possible for a human to live only on vegetables, but that's not how we were designed. In evolutionary terms, human beings are omnivores. If your only food source is vegetables you'll get malnutrition.

We know the manipulated stats that are coming out of China .... and those indoor skill games you guys are trained from birth so that you win Gold medals.

With thinking like this, no wonder india is still a smelly, backward, house of cow dung with miserable conditions to live for humans.

Grow up.

You don't like when I talk bad about your country, right? I am sorry--but also think how others feel when you enjoy their misery and persecution. This is not right.

Today they are coming for Muslims, but don't think that they will not come for Indian minorities too.
ya an turkey is the place to place ur polo in the holos....:lol::lol:

u grow up.....
no body feels what other feels....and is u are attached to the other feelings then also feel for the 92% majority and all those working guys who have to labor and toil to prepare the food apart from pork for the non-eaters......
I don't care is they come for indian minorities....they must do what is right for their country......
its their country if the other don't like their way..they are free to go else where...no one is stopping them....:tup:

and please do something about ur minority groups.....armenians, greeks and kusdish people....then talk....

Last edited:
ya an turkey is the place to place ur polo in the holos....:lol::lol:

u grow up.....

What does that even mean?

no body feels what other feels....and is u are attached to the other feelings then also feel for the 92% majority and all those working guys who have to labor and toil to prepare the food apart from pork for the non-eaters......

Can same argument be applied for non-vegetarians? Think about all the work people have to do for preparing meat. So everybody should be a vegetarian? and vice versa?

Your attempts to justify this discriminatory act is pathetic!

Shame on you.

I don't care is they come for indian minorities....they must do what is right for their country......
its their country if the other don't like their way..they are free to go else where...no one is stopping them....:tup:

idiot, people who are being discriminated against are also French

and please do something about ur minority groups.....armenians, greeks and kusdish people....then talk....

Armenians and Greeks aren't our minorities, you pathetic excuse for a life.

Kurdish people are doing wonderfully. Heck, even PKK has a cease-fire agreement with us, Mashallah.

@Aeronaut

Can you clean up the thread and delete all the unrelated posts on "Vegetarianism vs Non-Vegetarianism" debate?

I didn't open a thread for this

Good on France. No religious demands should be allowed in schools.

When you'll purposely isolate and humiliate a group like that, then how come you aspect them to be integrated well in the society?

From my experience accross the world, I found that many Muslims ( not all but significantly higher than other communities) , do not want to integrate with host country . I am not telling that it is wrong but expection of host country govt to pamper/patronise that is not justifyable.

.[/quote]

Because Saudi Arabia doesn't claim to be liberal, secular, multicultural democratic society for heaven's sake. Can't you get this simple point?

So , that’s your argument to support stone age laws of Soudi ? Will you raise "Their land their law " argument? If you cannot criticise Soudi for their intolerance, you have no moral ground to criticise others when Muslims suffers.

Stop bring random crap. None of what you said justifies French behavior towards their own Muslim citizens.

Soudi does not give citizenship to other sects/religion at all. LoL. Did you expess gratitude that French gave citizenship to people of other religions (Muslim/Hindu etc), other belief ? Or you took it as granted.

I strongly condemn French rightist's policy but at the same time I condemn equally Soudi policies.

I am not a vegiterion. But a vegiterian should have full right to adopt his choice. Similarly , if you want to avoid pork for whatever reason, you must have that choice.

When in rome be like roman. If muslims want to live in france,they should adopt french ways or they are free to leave to the cesspools they came from.

Back
Top Bottom