What's new

"Eat Pork or stay hungry", new right-wing government in French towns tells Muslim Children.

Well, I hate to say it, but their country, their rules.

Pork is delicious, but we should respect their religion or at least make more flexible rules.

You know, this is very disappointing coming from a Chinese guy (I'm being completely honest, no offence meant)

Pork is delicious, but we should respect their religion or at least make more flexible rules.

Considering what the Chinese Govt. is doing in Xinjiang!!

Why not protest against CCP for its policies on Muslims and Christians in China??

Last edited:
Eat pork or go hungry': France's National Front leader tells school canteens to stop offering non-pork alternatives to Muslim children

Far-right National Front leader Marine Le Pen said on Friday it would prevent schools from offering non-pork alternatives to Muslim pupils in the 11 towns it won in local elections, saying such arrangements were contrary to France's secular values

Full story: Marine Le Pen: Muslim Children should either eat pork or stay hungry (Daily Mail)

=============================

@Gabriel92 @flamer84

So now this has come to this? Is this what you guys "love" to happen in Europe again? No respect for anyone but your own fellow race people because of their 'genetic unity' with you? Where has the concept of mutual respect gone?

Is this your morality? And you guys were jumping up and down when this idiot won a major victory in France? How pathetic.

Some French people are still 3300B.C barbarians and civilization of the rest of the world haven't touched them, it seems.

@gambit

Do you think it is the right approach?

I think that France should learn something from the United States.

No,this is over the top.Religious sensiblities should be respected especially if it's about something that doesn't bother anyone if it's practiced,like choice of food.

To each his own.

WHite western racist imperialist thugs showing their true face! Brown, yellow, red, black peoples will rise up and overthrow these pigs! The cycle of Karma!

How about we feed these white imperialist racist thug pigs/ immoral scumbags a taste of their own medicine? ALl black, brown, yellow, red peoples will teach them a lesson! WE will not forgive u !!!!1111111

Take a breather child,you may choke on it.

It's not allowed to eat pork in Islam. Though i prefer ban on whole Non-Veg. That's Cruel!

lol...hippie

good, if we would be in a muslims country our girls would also be forced to wear a hjab

Who exactly are "your" girls...it's very confusing with you.If i got right you're a cypriot pretending to be a half Russian so your girls are...pop quiz !!

1.Cypriot ladies.
2.German ladies.
3.Russian ladies
4.Swiss ladies (he supposedly lives in Switzerland)
5.You're a citizen of the planet.

Last edited:
Saudi Arabia doesn't claim to be a secular multi-cultural society based on democratic and humanistic principles. Does it?

I don't know why Indians always justify persecution of Muslims and even defend it--even though many of your citizens are also Muslims.

Why such hatred? You know--you represent a very bleak picture of India. A society that is fundamentally in inferiority-complex when it comes to Islam---and feels happy to see Muslims getting hurt anywhere in the world. All of this because Muslims, in Indian psyche, were not original indians who came to Indian land.

As I said, a depressing picture.

Most Muslim people in this forum are against secular values in their own Muslim country. Why they want to take advantages of secular values in other countries.
Most Islamic countries does not allow others to take citizenship of their own countries. But they want to take American/European citizenship. This does not end there, they want to influence the host countries politics, social arrangement as per their wish. What a joke.
How many in this forum criticised Soudi's "Islamic" regulations.
I you expect tolerance from the world , you have to be tolerant to the world leaving isolationist society.

At least I am not hater. I have many Muslim friends in my circle. They are forward looking, educated. Never felt uncomfortable with them.

No,this is over the top.Religious sensiblities should be respected especially if it's about something that doesn't bother anyone if it's practiced,like choice of food.

To each his own.

Take a breather child,you may choke on it.

lol...hippie

Lil' punk Ill fight u

To each his own.

Its not even about religious sensibilities.

She is by *purpose* forcing Pork down Muslim children or giving them the option to stay hungry.

If you "have to" have one-type-meat lunch...why don't choose Chicken which everyone can eat and likes?

Her party is specifically choosing pork and abolishing all the lunch options. And telling Muslim kids to either have it or starve.

Over-whelming majority of those French young girls and boys are French born, Frech-raised, French speaking citizens of France---yet this is the behavior they receive from their elected officials. Then Europeans complain about Muslims not getting integrated well into the society?

When you'll purposely isolate and humiliate a group like that, then how come you aspect them to be integrated well in the society?

Most Muslim people in this forum are against secular values in their own Muslim country.

Yes, and this justifies the discriminatory behavior of French against their own Muslim citizens? right? Afterall, people in this random internet forum aren't ultra secularists like French state.

Very sound reasoning.
How many in this forum criticised Soudi's "Islamic" regulations.

Because Saudi Arabia doesn't claim to be liberal, secular, multicultural democratic society for heaven's sake. Can't you get this simple point?

Stop bring random crap. None of what you said justifies French behavior towards their own Muslim citizens.

I you expect tolerance from the world , you have to be tolerant to the world leaving isolationist society.

How does that fit into the topic? What did French Muslims do that was SO intolerant towards the world?

At least I am not hater. I have many Muslim friends in my circle. They are forward looking, educated. Never felt uncomfortable with them.

You are.

You are a typical anti-Muslim bigot due to your ignorance to comprehend reality around you.

And oh yeah "How can I be racist against blacks when I have black friends?" ..Typical line.

Its not even about religious sensibilities.

She is by *purpose* forcing Pork down Muslim children or giving them the option to stay hungry.

If you "have to" have one-type-meat lunch...why don't choose Chicken which everyone can eat and likes?

Her party is specifically choosing pork and abolishing all the lunch options. And telling Muslim kids to either have it or starve.

Over-whelming majority of those French young girls and boys are French born, Frech-raised, French speaking citizens of France---yet this is the behavior they receive from their elected officials. Then Europeans complain about Muslims not getting integrated well into the society?

When you'll purposely isolate and humiliate a group like that, then how come you aspect them to be integrated well in the society?

Nobody is forcing anyone to do something.That particular party doesn't write laws that go into efect.Basically,we're talking about nothing...."he said/she said,...bla,bla" ...I say let's all get along.What do you say Mr Prime Minister ?

May I add you on Facebook ? :D

good....
no one should have any problem or objection on french govt. decision........
its their country and they are free to treat their minorities the way they feel it to be correct......
their country their rule......:tup:

Nobody is forcing anyone to do something.That particular party doesn't write laws that go into efect.Basically,we're talking about nothing...."he said/she said,...bla,bla" ...I say let's all get along.What do you say Mr Prime Minister ?

The school districts in 11 towns of France will go ahead and ban anything other than pork in schools. So if Muslim kids want to have lunch, they will have to eat pork....or stay hungry.

That is the policy of her party.

Ultra Right-wing nationalist parties are always dangerous. Europeans should not get carried away in the heat of the crunch times and repeat the same mistakes of 1930's.

May I add you on Facebook ? :D

Yeah sure.

Here is my Facebook

Recep Tayyip Erdoğan | Facebook

I have way more friends than European leaders including Angela Merkel..even though she is a girl and I am boy.

I am such a beast! :mad:

Their country their rules. KSA declared all atheist people as terrorist, again their country their rule.

KSA has not issued any law in regard to atheism. If you have an official announcement made by Saudi Arabia in regard to that please share with us.

Back
Top Bottom