What's new

'Drunken row' between two friends sparked Pakistan's anti-Christian riot

Manhooso, there shall never be an election in Naswaristan.. hoping for that is way more ridiculous than me becoming the president of Pakistan... :woot:

You are thinking to vote in Pakistan???:undecided:

Or you thought presidents get elected in Nashwaristan??:blink:

There is no harm in posting facts when a pakistani is trying to make racist posts. You do nto have to take that to your heart since you did not make the racist posts. I do represent my own viewpoint. But I don't make racist posts and I bash all people drunk on religion. Hindus too.

Surely my posts as an indian may have an indian slant, but I can and do agree or disagree on principle with all. I only offer that explanation to you because I like reading your posts. But we can surely disagree when we have to.

Yes sir Very well Put we can agree to disagree
"thank you come Again":cheers:

Yes, we surely can do that.

There is no harm in posting facts when a pakistani is trying to make racist posts. You do nto have to take that to your heart since you did not make the racist posts. I do represent my own viewpoint. But I don't make racist posts and I bash all people drunk on religion. Hindus too.

Surely my posts as an indian may have an indian slant, but I can and do agree or disagree on principle with all. I only offer that explanation to you because I like reading your posts. But we can surely disagree when we have to.

I wish Hadood laws would have been their. The muslim man should have been lashed, then investigation regarding the blasphemacy would have started later

HUH my grandma is still alive she was 20 when she came to pakistan in 1947 with her husband and her brother, jatta soor kum khiada hunda aithay research keti aye lookan nai kendia kay jera soor khanda uda demage nai chalda

"thank you come again":cheers:

RazPak created new ID!

i get drunk often but i never am out pf my senses. alcohol making people say and act not normal is a lie.

see this what secularism Get you Had the alcohol would have been Banned in the country this would have never Happened instead they would have Gotten High with marijuana and would have turned them into HIppies and they would have been Alright, a night out with friends and alcohol can get you killed

THANK YOU COME AGIAN:cheers:

Why dont you leave your comfortable seat in USA and come to Pakistan for advocating this! These burger class hypocrites living in west are the worst representatives of Pakistan. Instead of lashing out nonsense, we should perhaps debate on the severity and national security implications of stupid blasphemy laws!

Why dont you leave your comfortable seat in USA and come to Pakistan for advocating this! These burger class hypocrites living in west are the worst representatives of Pakistan. Instead of lashing out nonsense, we should perhaps debate on the severity and national security implications of stupid blasphemy laws!

I agree with you my "MUMMY DADDY" type Brethren Blasphemy Laws are a serious issue and we should enforce it nuetrally because anyone can say this guy is blasphemous and the whole of the Idiots without knowing if it is true or not just act violently and extremely

Back
Top Bottom