What's new

'Drunken row' between two friends sparked Pakistan's anti-Christian riot

You are either way smarter than myself, or are an amazing dyslexic tool.... I think the latter is true. :D

I agree with you my "MUMMY DADDY" type Brethren Blasphemy Laws are a serious issue and we should enforce it nuetrally because anyone can say this guy is blasphemous and the whole of the Idiots without knowing if it is true or not just act violently and extremely

y0 wth did i do to you why are you after me man remember say Team Same Fight

:tup:

You came off as a bigot at first, then a poster who had lost his wits and was scattered to the four winds, then you posted something sensible and factually correct- that last bit is creating a quandary for @Hyperion here.

Last edited by a moderator:
You came off as a bigot at first, then a poster who had lost his wits and was scattered to the four winds, then you posted something sensible and factually correct- that last bit is creating a quandary for @Hyperion here.

Now you really making it scary ...:fie:

If that's the case, please accept my sincere apologies, as I may have misread your reply.

I can't recall showing any pride. Just trying to bring this bigoted compatriot of yours back to planet Earth.

umm okay but bro if you i clearly explained what i meant by the first post in later posts yet still he is not letting the confusion die down So clearly what does that Shows about him i wont say it because i dont wanna start another issue and i have been explaining and explaining ever since and he is hell bent on some thing which i really dont care for any more and i did not know that he had spokespersons working for him on this board, Good know now

"THANK YOU COME AGAIN":cheers:

umm okay but bro if you i clearly explained what i meant by the first post in later posts yet still he is not letting the confusion die down So clearly what does that Shows about him i wont say it because i dont wanna start another issue and i have been explaining and explaining ever since and he is hell bent on some thing which i really dont care for any more and i did not know that he had spokespersons working for him on this board, Good know now

Their @Hyperion @Secur "issue" is actually quite different, they were bothered by the deviation your post could have caused and did cause to a certain extent. They were simply objecting that lets stick to the issue of religious zealotry, aberrant ideology and a flawed law in a direct manner. Had they labeled you as a bigot off the bat this thread would have become a veritable minefield for you.:enjoy:

Btw kudos on that last post of yours. Oh and seriously whats with the veg biryani? Its a bit weird that you keep posting that in context of India, be that as it may, you can make up for it by convincing one of your compatriots from Pakistan to post an authentic chapli kebab recipe for me in a separate thread in the members area. :D

Their @Hyperion @Secur "issue" is actually quite different, they were bothered by the deviation your post could have caused and did cause to a certain extent. They were simply objecting that lets stick to the issue of religious zealotry, aberrant ideology and a flawed law in a direct manner. Had they labeled you as a bigot off the bat this thread would have become a veritable minefield for you.:enjoy:

Btw kudos on that last post of yours. Oh and seriously whats with the veg biryani? Its a bit weird that you keep posting that in context of India, be that as it may, you can make up for it by convincing one of your compatriots from Pakistan to post an authentic chapli kebab recipe for me in a separate thread in the members area. :D

Dude the fact that they are not Answering me when i quote them shows you who the bigots are and I did not wanted to say it but you made me say it so its your fault for poking your nose in a way which cause division among people of same muslim background when clearly i explained that the thing caused by alcohol and the Guys that torched the houses were Idiots with the same mentality as the extremist Salafist Sects which include wahabi and deobandi and others and they failed to comprehend that but instead Grabbed the word Secularism that i used in my first post and waived it for You guys not know how Secularism permotes extremism, because of secularism Freedom we have Islamophobia in the western world because of the media but thats another Debate, Capatalism,Secularism, democracy are just a Stunt to keep people divided and figthing each other We should have called our government Elected government where every 3 years people choose their leaders in every section not one government which Dominates every thing ,Democracy the word is a sham DE-MOCRACY did you get it probably not

and the Veg Biryani i already Got Warning by the moderators so drop that

and yes Pakistan needs to Bring those that take Law into their hands no matter what the cause is either blasphemy or some thing else TO JusTICE and enforce law and order

Dude the fact that they are not Answering me when i quote them shows you who the bigots are and I did not wanted to say it but you made me say it so its your fault for poking your nose in a way which cause division among people of same muslim background when clearly i explained that the thing caused by alcohol and the Guys that torched the houses were Idiots with the same mentality as the extremist Salafist Sects which include wahabi and deobandi and others and they failed to comprehend that but instead Grabbed the word Secularism that i used in my first post and waived it for You guys not know how Secularism permotes extremism, because of secularism Freedom we have Islamophobia in the western world because of the media but thats another Debate, Capatalism,Secularism, democracy are just a Stunt to keep people divided and figthing each other We should have called our government Elected government where every 3 years people choose their leaders in every section not one government which Dominates every thing ,Democracy the word is a sham DE-MOCRACY did you get it probably not

and the Veg Biryani i already Got Warning by the moderators so drop that

and yes Pakistan needs to Bring those that take Law into their hands no matter what the cause is either blasphemy or some thing else TO JusTICE and enforce law and order

Yaara I haven't been poking- nor have I quoted any of your posts from the earlier pages (1,2,3). Just because they haven't replied doesn't mean that they are biased or hold any enmity towards you. I would argue with you on the body of this post of yours but that is not within the scope of this thread. Relax, I mentioned the Veg thing coz I just wanted to create an excuse to ask for the Chapli kebab recipe, I wan't kidding about that btw.

The last part of your post is apt and I do not think any one will find any flaw in it. Carry on yaara.:enjoy:

Yaara I haven't been poking- nor have I quoted any of your posts from the earlier pages (1,2,3). Just because they haven't replied doesn't mean that they are biased or hold any enmity towards you. I would argue with you on the body of this post of yours but that is not within the scope of this thread. Relax, I mentioned the Veg thing coz I just wanted to create an excuse to ask for the Chapli kebab recipe, I wan't kidding about that btw.

The last part of your post is apt and I do not think any one will find any flaw in it. Carry on yaara.:enjoy:

See its the Muslim Khalifa's Fault Where they were so secular from the begining that small Sects of muslims started to emerge and no one ever could Control them and now you have MESS today in all the muslim countries in the world because one thing he is right and the other think he is right well LET ME ASK ANY MUSLIM WHEN YOU TAKE SHAHADAH YOU ALL SAY THE SAME THING
which is what makes you a muslim and the rest is judged and recorded by the angels that keep record of your Deed every moment, SO you cannot pass Judgement ON any other muslims and if you call them Kafirs you are passing Judgment you can educate them to do certain things but onces you pass judgement on someones belief you are comitting SHIRK think about it People
Wise up
and Free your Self from the mental SLavery OF DIfference between the sects

Ya just google chapli recipie dude

"thank you come again":cheers:

Back
Top Bottom