What's new

'Drunken row' between two friends sparked Pakistan's anti-Christian riot

Mate, when will you stop with your "oh so righteous" attitude of yours, where "your" form of everything is so superior. I have updated the salient features on my post # 48.

Grow up, and counter my arguments with what-not, and don't deflect valid arguments with nonsense. Deflections is all what you do.

@Secur and I, are sufficient to counter any argument from ALL of you people, COMBINED.

If you stay in the realms of reason, so will I. It's not in my nature to bash any human being without reason, even then I do it surgically, wherein it stays within courteous zone.

This is the ideology which is innate in certain people. You haven't experienced them. I have.. :D

Nice try to defend your statement... Stick to one brother it will be good for us too .. :tdown:

Last edited by a moderator:
You are really talking nonsense ...

Those who oppose the idea of Muslim nation were not immortals & are not living in this time .. you are talking about 66 years back history.

Now don`t come back... please.:wave:

HUH my grandma is still alive she was 20 when she came to pakistan in 1947 with her husband and her brother, jatta soor kum khiada hunda aithay research keti aye lookan nai kendia kay jera soor khanda uda demage nai chalda

"thank you come again":cheers:

HUH my grandma is still alive she was 20 when she came to pakistan in 1947 with her husband and her brother, jatta soor kum khiada hunda aithay research keti aye lookan nai kendia kay jera soor khanda uda demage nai chalda

Great ... so you mean to say all those person who are involved in this incident are above 90 year old...:what:

Now tell me what you eats in daily meals .. I`ll note it down:coffee:

Is this guy living in the US repeating ''thank you come again'' as some kind of racist thing towards Indians??? I mean really?

Whatever happened to the usual racist stuff about color, height etc, such sophisticated taunts will be difficult to understand for most indians.

BTW do check the US census data on Indian diaspora in the US, then compare that with your own, and then thank you come again.

true,i would prefer people to hallucinate on drugs rather than having this false pride that their religion is superior.mutual respect for every religion is a must.

Hey actually my comparison is very fair. Alcohol in moderation is good for one :)

Dude, you are no less either. You are also very sophisticated at bashing all muslims and Pakistanis. I have gone through many of your posts, it always has a catch of sorts, and a punchline at the end. Pot calling the kettle black?

Is this guy living in the US repeating ''thank you come again'' as some kind of racist thing towards Indians??? I mean really?

Whatever happened to the usual racist stuff about color, height etc, such sophisticated taunts will be difficult to understand for most indians.

BTW do check the US census data on Indian diaspora in the US, then compare that with your own, and then thank you come again.

such sophisticated taunts will be difficult to understand for most indians.
:rofl: ISI did it the sophistication and not its not a racist taunt you idiot look it up Google it its from Simpsons

"thank you come again" :cheers:

The funny things is , when talking to an American he most probably poses as an Indian himself , to escape prejudice.

Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare | Reuters

Great ... so you mean to say all those person who are involved in this incident are above 90 year old...:what:

Now tell me what you eats in daily meals .. I`ll note it down:coffee:

I give up dude obviously the next generations of those muslims that oppose the idea came and then the next generation its a disease if some one in your family had Heart disease or diabetes it will keep carrying on same concept dude its all in the upbringing of a family structure SO I GIVE UP enjoy

Hey actually my comparison is very fair. Alcohol in moderation is good for one :)

moderation,thats the difficult part.:P

Sir woh sab nahin maloom mujhe. Mera vote to aapko hi jayega. And you have to lead the country.

You are thinking to vote in Pakistan???:undecided:

Or you thought presidents get elected in Nashwaristan??:blink:

Sir woh sab nahin maloom mujhe. Mera vote to aapko hi jayega. And you have to lead the country.

You are thinking to vote in Pakistan???:undecided:

Or you thought presidents get elected in Nashwaristan??:blink:

Dude, you are no less either. You are also very sophisticated at bashing all muslims and Pakistanis. I have gone through many of your posts, it always has a catch of sorts, and a punchline at the end. Pot calling the kettle black?

There is no harm in posting facts when a pakistani is trying to make racist posts. You do nto have to take that to your heart since you did not make the racist posts. I do represent my own viewpoint. But I don't make racist posts and I bash all people drunk on religion. Hindus too.

Surely my posts as an indian may have an indian slant, but I can and do agree or disagree on principle with all. I only offer that explanation to you because I like reading your posts. But we can surely disagree when we have to.

Back
Top Bottom