What's new

'Drunken row' between two friends sparked Pakistan's anti-Christian riot

Its 72,000 virgins..not just 72 virgins...

then i have some mathematical questions .. first assumption is that 72 virgins refer to women. first will there be 72 times the number of women as there are men? ie assuming that every muslim male attains heaven. ALternately, if the number of men and women are roughly the same then only 1/72 of the men go to heaven as thats the only way they can get 72 virgins each. this undautomatically means that the rest 71 men get only non-virgins? only 1 in 72 pakistanis in this forum likely to get to heaven?

if my primary asssumptions that 72 virgins refer only to females is wrong. can it mean virgins of any other type? ie boys/men/animals?
Finally is there any incentive for women to be good?

please stop demeaning women. try to be a good person for the sake of being a good person, not virgins.

Ohhh jatta read black widow's post he is crying about all the muslims in pakistan

"thank you come again":cheers:

Bhai keep your mind cool & then contribute your thoughts to the forum.... otherwise you`ll become a laughing stock here..

Bhai keep your mind cool & then contribute your thoughts to the forum.... otherwise you`ll become a laughing stock here..
i did not curse or made fun of anyone wth are you talking about dude did you not read my post and it is true thatdeobandi started in india and all the muslims that work for the GOI are deobands

Well, son, he is right. You should do the same by the way. Renounce your Canadian citizenship and go to any gulfee nation. We don't want you back either. See ya! :D

what a stupid answer, :toast_sign:

Kiddo, are you bipolar by any chance? :blink:

?????????????????? what did i do, Is it not true what i wrote about deobandi's/wahabists/Salafists

"Thank you come again":cry:

Yaara, all you can do is keep countering them no matter how many times you need to..ad infinitum and ad nauseam. Trying to change their outlook and ideology now will see you grow old, senile and toothless without any tangible results. A clear cut case of the misuse of a certain law (a law which personally I have a problem with but no place to condemn- not my beeswax) is being muddled up either through deliberate malintent and/or through deliberate "shutter over the eyes" syndrome. You brought up Taseer's case and they will argue over the no. of drunken accidents in the darned states. It takes a "gem" of a mind to see such a correlation, not within our powers to comprehend.

" The Mask of Sanity " it is only , not the real sanity , Dillinger !

So , people are literally deprived of their houses ( hard earned ) and some people will like to discuss the benefits/harmfuless of alcohol rather than condemning the accident itself ... Yes , the law is being misused to hell , I know ... It is being used to settle personal scores , get an enemy neutralized , defaming and what-not ... The common person is just too much emotional over the religon of peace ... These people have no idea how extremism is ruining the society ! Simply none ... I mentioned Taseer because he criticized the abuse of the law and called for ammendment in it ...

i did not curse or made fun of anyone wth are you talking about dude did you not read my post and it is true thatdeobandi started in india and all the muslims that work for the GOI are deobands

Irrelevant to the thread...

This thread is about 'Drunken row' between two friends sparked Pakistan's anti-Christian riot"

That`s why I said make your mind cool first.

God created Islam for peace, Lucifer took revenge upon the Almighty by successfully creating the Wahabists ideology, through his tool demon "Abdul-Wahab".

Now let me go a bit Yankee on all your arses: It's our duty to rid the earth of these demons, wherever they may hide and prosper.. "The tyranny of these camel-landers need to end, to bring back justice to the Islamic lands"

@Secur @Dillinger @god

Last edited by a moderator:
Irrelevant to the thread...

This thread is about 'Drunken row' between two friends sparked Pakistan's anti-Christian riot"

That`s why I said make your mind cool first.

OKay MR.COOL the guys that Burnt the houses are obviously of deobandi Sect Because those are the only ones that Do stupid Stuff like that and the rest non Wahabi,non deobandi,non salafi people always obey the Rule of the land i.e lal masjid seige Deobandi Stuff LEJ deobandi stuff, TTP doebandi stuff
DOEBANDI every where and supported by you know who so it is very relevant to the thread weather you like it or not and if you dont simply go to a different thread

thank you come again :cheers:

then i have some mathematical questions .. first assumption is that 72 virgins refer to women. first will there be 72 times the number of women as there are men? ie assuming that every muslim male attains heaven. ALternately, if the number of men and women are roughly the same then only 1/72 of the men go to heaven as thats the only way they can get 72 virgins each. this undautomatically means that the rest 71 men get only non-virgins? only 1 in 72 pakistanis in this forum likely to get to heaven?

if my primary asssumptions that 72 virgins refer only to females is wrong. can it mean virgins of any other type? ie boys/men/animals?

please stop demeaning women. try to be a good person for the sake of being a good person, not virgins.

:rofl:
You are funny.
Look up the concept of 'hoor'

:rofl:
You are funny.
Look up the concept of 'hoor'

Wow, kid, you've been had. Some salafists went up yours, and you didn't even realize it.... :rofl:

OKay MR.COOL the guys that Burnt the houses are obviously of deobandi Sect Because those are the only ones that Do stupid Stuff like that and the rest non Wahabi,non deobandi,non salafi people always obey the Rule of the land i.e lal masjid seige Deobandi Stuff LEJ deobandi stuff, TTP doebandi stuff
DOEBANDI every where and supported by you know who so it is very relevant to the thread weather you like it or not and if you dont simply go to a different thread

thank you come again :cheers:

God created Islam for peace, Lucifer took revenge upon the Almighty by successfully creating the Wahabists ideology, through his tool demon "Abdul-Wahab".

Now let me go a bit Yankee on all your arses: It's our duty to rid the earth of these demons, wherever they may hide and prosper.. "The tyranny of these camel-landers need to end, to bring back justice to the Islamic lands"

@Secur @Dillinger @god

I think you are crossing the line Hyperion
Its forbidden for us to argue with 'juhalaa' or i had indulged in a discussion with you.
Keep up your bull....suits you well...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, kid, you've been had. Some salafists went up yours, and you didn't even realize it.... :rofl:
what are you talking about Salafists are wahabi arabs, Wahabis In pakistani are the same ones that are salafist in arab and Deoband in India
did you get my pm
"thank you come again"

Back
Top Bottom