What's new

Drone attack targets Hakeemullah Mehsud

Most stupid idea , in war ethics dead bodies and POW's were treated with honour.

Honoring the soldiers of war, regardless of what side, and exterminating unethical terrorist cockroaches are two different things.

Would it really have been good to kill HM at this stage? His organization would only create a new leader in short order, yes? If, on the other hand, intel follows him around everywhere and nails each group under his command shortly after he visits, that might be much more useful.

Here's to the next near miss!:cheers:

Honoring the soldiers of war, regardless of what side, and exterminating unethical terrorist cockroaches are two different things.

Al Qaeada and US are at war , both are calling each other terrorist bla bla but use of nukes or WMD should not be allowed at any case.

US used nukes against civilian population of japanies which was most unethical and cruel action against humanity.What is US reaction if Al Qaeda or Japanies use nuke aganist US civilians?

i'm loving it....... US vs TTP......wow
where does indian fit in now????

In this case your question should be about position of Pakistan ?

Every one know India will and remain at US side.

Indians fit in consulates of Afganistan. waiting and watching for the appropriate moment. :sniper:

We are waiting for Indians ,we dont care you try to enter from our back or front yard.

In this case your question should be about position of Pakistan ?

Every one know India will and remain at US side.

what i syour point? only 9/11 brought indians close to america....and all what the stand for today............ we know wherre india stood before 9/11.
Pakistan should be be happy when US has stopped supporting indian sponsored TTP.

what i syour point? only 9/11 brought indians close to america....and all what the stand for today............ we know wherre india stood before 9/11.
Pakistan should be be happy when US has stopped supporting indian sponsored TTP.

TTP supported US enemy Al Qaeda suicidel attack , it means US and TTP had no link , second point whether India is supporting TTP or not ?
I have no doubt about that.Indian are playing same game of East Pakistan.

I have no doubt about that.Indian are playing same game of East Pakistan.
Like in 1971? Well, suspecting India is natural, but that time there was actually evidence of Indian involvement: training camps and movements of guerrilla forces, along with a belligerent Indian leader. Those conditions are absent now. Aside from the odd weapon or two, I see only Pakistani suspicion to fuel your "no doubt" convictions.

^^^what ever TTP deserved to be roasted in any case as they attacked many mosques in Pakistan.

In any case those who supplied them with latest **** movies and russian vodka were indians because lot of indian stuff and currency was recovered from the same place.

^^^what ever TTP deserved to be roasted in any case as they attacked many mosques in Pakistan.

In any case those who supplied them with latest **** movies and russian vodka were indians because lot of indian stuff and currency was recovered from the same place.

Makti bani and TTP have same agenda , you got my point

Like in 1971? Well, suspecting India is natural, but that time there was actually evidence of Indian involvement: training camps and movements of guerrilla forces, along with a belligerent Indian leader. Those conditions are absent now. Aside from the odd weapon or two, I see only Pakistani suspicion to fuel your "no doubt" convictions.

No sir , we have all evidences of Indian involvement not only in FATA but also in Balouchistan and their possible new adventure will be in Sindh soft belly of Pakistan .

Back
Top Bottom