What's new

Drinking liqour is not Haram - Federal Shariat Court

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the law is already in place ... it was introduced by the elite class.... nothing happened

Law should be implemented without and biased and whoever is caught should be punished in public that is the order of Islam people will not do it ALLAH will make them a part of history and will be not remembered in good terms

In this age when drinking alcohol and smoking is universally seen as harmful not only to an individual but also to the society in general, we see an attempt by the Muslim leaders in Pakistan to make it halal. May Allah save the Muslim world from this kind of 'Muslim' leaders.

Brother these leaders are slave and puppet of west they worship these false GODS and take money from them they have and secular traitors have tried their best make changes in Islam but they can't because ALLAH is protecting it

Even the alcohol is regarded as Najis.... like urine, semen, potty etc.

Yet the Islamic Republic is full of Alcoholics

“The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: ‘If you have no shame, do as you wish.’" (al-Bukhari)
28305_393738012578_366246672578_3994395_373078_n.jpg

I dont personally drink or smoke. However when i went to Pakistan it was offered to me at the hotel i stayed in and i believe is readily available. I think we are all old enough to decide what we believe is good and bad for us and are answerable for our acts in the after life. What i am against is the hypocrisy when people in charge who will drink at home and outside pretend that it should be prohibited. Be transparent and that will benefit us all.
I suppose if it was available readily and legalized a tax could be put on it and that would help our economy. We know its their whether we like it or not so lets make financial gain from it.

of all the other things- the tax collected from alcoholic drinks will revive our economy- joke of the century-

Drunk in public becomes a legal matter - Drinking in public is not a legal matter - would you agree?
No i don't agree,,

for example in Canada, u can NOT even carry a bottle of wine "openly" it has to be covered, something like that, Now that is example of a country that has allowed drinking but banned doing it openly, or even carrying it openly ...

Ab kayaamat door nai maray dost. In few days they will say even prostitution is not haraam, Zina kari is not haram, eating pork is not haram. let see

Where does it say that alcohol consumers should be lashed ?
One can argue nitty gritty if one cannot absorb, but here it says about lashes...

Those benefits attributed to small-amounts of Red-wine etc are actually anti-Oxident benefits, & NOT because of alcohol part of it...
Those anti-Oxident benefits can be had even better by ingesting red-grapes instead of red-wine...

-
--------------------------
-
As to third point...
& as answer to that ruling given in OP... beating is NOT un-islamic... thou one can argue whether beating could be with "lashes" or not

Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 38 :: Hadith 509
Narrated 'Uqba bin Al-Harith:

When An-Nuaman or his son was brought in a state of drunkenness, Allah's Apostle ordered all those who were present in the house to beat him. I was one of those who beat him. We beat him with shoes and palm-leaf stalks.

Bukhari :: Book 8 :: Volume 81 :: Hadith 765
Narrated 'Uqba bin Al-Harith:

An-Nu'man or the son of An-Nu'man was brought to the Prophet on a charge of drunkenness. So the Prophet ordered all the men present in the house, to beat him. So all of them beat him, and I was also one of them who beat him with shoes.

Abu-Dawud :: Book 38 : Hadith 4474
Narrated AbdurRahman ibn Azhar:

I saw the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) on the morning of the conquest of Mecca when I was a young boy. He was walking among the people, seeking the camp of Khalid ibn al-Walid. A man who had drunk wine was brought (before him) and he ordered them (to beat him). So they beat him with what they had in their hands. Some struck him with whips, some with sticks and some with sandals. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) threw some dust on his face.

When a man who had drunk wine was brought before AbuBakr, he asked them (i.e. the people) about the number of beatings which they gave him. They numbered it forty. So AbuBakr gave him forty lashes.

When Umar came to power, Khalid ibn al-Walid wrote to him: The people have become addicted to drinking wine and they look down upon the prescribed punishment and its penalty.

He said: They are with you, ask them. The immigrants who embraced Islam in the beginning were with him. He asked them and they agreed on the fact that (a drunkard) should be given eighty lashes.

Ali said: When a man drinks wine, he tells lies. I, therefore, think that he should be prescribed punishment that is prescribed for telling lies..

Bukhari :: Book 8 :: Volume 81 :: Hadith 770
Narrated As-Sa'ib bin Yazid:

We used to strike the drunks with our hands, shoes, clothes (by twisting it into the shape of lashes) during the lifetime of the Prophet, Abu Bakr and the early part of 'Umar's caliphate. But during the last period of 'Umar's caliphate, he used to give the drunk forty lashes; and when drunks became mischievous and disobedient, he used to scourge them eighty lashes.

Muslim :: Book 1 : Hadith 104
Abu Huraira reported that the Messenger of Allah observed: The fornicator who fornicates is not a believer so long as he commits it and no thief who steals is a believer as long as he commits theft, and no drunkard who drinks wine is a believer as long as he drinks it. 'Abdul-Malik b. Abi Bakr' narrated this on the authority of Abu Bakr b. Abdur-Rahman b. Harith and then said: Abu Huraira made this addition: No plunderer who plunders a valuable thing that attracts the attention of people is a believer so long as he commits this act.

BUT beating should NOT be so much for person to die...
Muslim :: Book 17 : Hadith 4232
Ali reported: If I impose Hadd on anyone, and he (in course of punish ment) dies, I would not mind except in case of a drunkard. If he dies. I would pay indemnity for him because the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) has laid down no rule for it.

Ab kayaamat door nai maray dost. In few days they will say even prostitution is not haraam, Zina kari is not haram, eating pork is not haram. let see

December 2012?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom