What's new

DRDO to complete feasibility study for AMCA project in 18 months

But that's the problem, in the time when we will have AMCA developed, with basic 5th gen capabilities, other countries will even widen the gap, because they are already at 6th gen fighters and UAVs. AMCA offers no capability that FGFA wouldn't have anyway, so we waste money to basically get the same, just with a made in India stamp on it, while we still remain behind the leading countries.

Wrong. You have contradicted yourself as always.

If we don't fund AMCA now or delay it more, technology gap between India and other countries will go up. The more we delay AMCA, the more India will fall behind in developing technology and R&D.

AMCA is the way to go. FGFA will not bring any deep-blue R&D infrastructure into India.

Those in IAF are fools and don't understand technology lifecycles.

That's pride, not logic! :)

Why should we waste billions for that and why can't we be proud on LCA and FGFA the same way?

But that's the problem, in the time when we will have AMCA developed, with basic 5th gen capabilities, other countries will even widen the gap, because they are already at 6th gen fighters and UAVs. AMCA offers no capability that FGFA wouldn't have anyway, so we waste money to basically get the same, just with a made in India stamp on it, while we still remain behind the leading countries.

SANCHO bro stop saying this - As these poor peasants wont like this . they are still stuck in their slave mentality. feeding on jingoism and singing drdo ragas.

i think - the gap should be cut down, somehow or any how.

its not just for ego boost , but to get some hand on top end stuff with less foreign involvement.

it can be donE examples are : dhruv and lCH.

i will bold it - and now bold it more so for you.

my poor friend , there is a need for fifth gen fighter , since india is surrpunded by enemies - thanks to forien relation , from china to bangladesh to nepal to lanka to paksitan there are problem of land everywhere.

and an mca will always come handy , in case of china and Pakistan. but the tejas failure to impress iaf , because of delayed project. The amca future looks dark very dark.

in 2013 they are looking for requirements ????? and then how many years before first prototype ? and induction............

now my poor friend you will never know this because you will be happy with your paper plan fed propaganda. :cheers:

Why are you posted hired theory from other nationals? When did Nepal, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh became India's enemies?

India is more than capable to handle the enemies and you stay in your dreamland bashing India. You are good for nothing than bashing everything India. Thank god, people like you don't live in India. You have no country, respect for none, no less than a refugee. lol

Why are you posted hired theory from other nationals? When did Nepal, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh became India's enemies?

India is more than capable to handle the enemies and you stay in your dreamland bashing India. You are good for nothing than bashing everything India. Thank god, people like you don't live in India. You have no country, respect for none, no less than a refugee. lol

chill kinetic brother, don't get angry for no reason , relax.

we have problem with lanka , in ltte , bangladesh we have rafugee and border issue. nepal we dont know who to support. there are problem everywhere.

but not as big as china and paksitan for sure. but relax you are not so sensitive what you are trying to be. don't loose your cool brother remember we are on a forum.

we should develop amca jointly with France or we should turn amca in single engine FGFA. when it will have single engine it will require less maintenance and then it will replace MMRCA, MIG 29, mirage 2000 etc. if amca is single engine version of FGFA it means common engine and less cost, less maintenance.

Clearly, a lot of anglo-Indians(gora bootlickers) are getting hurt here with news of DRDO going ahead with AMCA plans.

Interesting times ahead. I expect a media propaganda will start soon about how AMCA started in 1993 and it is decades behind.

we have problem with lanka , in ltte , bangladesh we have rafugee and border issue. nepal we dont know who to support. there are problem everywhere.

but not as big as china and paksitan for sure. but relax you are not so sensitive what you are trying to be. don't loose your cool brother remember we are on a forum.

LOL. Stop trolling now.

The AMCA project is of utmost necessity for developing R&D and essential manufacturing capabilities in India.. we have seen the problems of jumping directly into developing a gen 4 fighter.. time and cost overruns.. Do you seriously think india can manage to develop a 6th gen fighter aircraft without having necessary inhouse R&D for a fifth gen?? Almost Impossible.. Also, AMCA can be inducted in large numbers when it is developed.. hopefully the agencies will be able to complete project in time.. and from then on, AMCA will be the workhorse of the IAF.. A gen 5 workhorse.. How awesome is that?:azn:

i will bold it - and now bold it more so for you.

my poor friend , there is a need for fifth gen fighter , since india is surrpunded by enemies - thanks to forien relation , from china to bangladesh to nepal to lanka to paksitan there are problem of land everywhere.

and an mca will always come handy , in case of china and Pakistan. but the tejas failure to impress iaf , because of delayed project. The amca future looks dark very dark.

in 2013 they are looking for requirements ????? and then how many years before first prototype ? and induction............

now my poor friend you will never know this because you will be happy with your paper plan fed propaganda. :cheers:

oh!holy !! This guy is insane, are you existed in real buddy??i heard you were claiming your Seniority and demanding newbies to respect for same ??
Now i asked you what "feasibility"word is all about ?? It means Drdo and HAL ,Going to study if this project is possible to go ahead and materialize in particular time frame..get it ? No body asked you for your strategic blabering..

P.S-KID you need to go back to school and improve your vocabulary..
Respect is something you need to earned it ,not something to demand it from juniors.. :coffee:

The AMCA project is of utmost necessity for developing R&D and essential manufacturing capabilities in India.. we have seen the problems of jumping directly into developing a gen 4 fighter.. time and cost overruns.. Do you seriously think india can manage to develop a 6th gen fighter aircraft without having necessary inhouse R&D for a fifth gen?? Almost Impossible.. Also, AMCA can be inducted in large numbers when it is developed.. hopefully the agencies will be able to complete project in time.. and from then on, AMCA will be the workhorse of the IAF.. A gen 5 workhorse.. How awesome is that?:azn:

Well summed up.

On bold part, that will happen surely, if IAF doesn't change their original requirements and go for another MRCA tender after 10 years, drying up all tax-money into foreign companies.

i will try my best dear, i promise that much to you. and its not as tough as it seem on this forum.

people of India are not as blinded by propaganda fed to them as people on this forum.

sirjee... dreams are easy... only when you do the work you will understand how tough it is ... even though if you get the fund and necessary infrastructure still it is not a easy job... take it from me..

who said AMCA will be 5th gen only??? May be by the time it is out from production line, its 5+?? As the time will go on, there will be more and more research in new fields. And by 5+ i mean, much more advance mission computer and composites eytc.... lets hope for best

AMCA and FGFA are totally different aircrafts. one JV with russia and HAL directly and other is going to be under ADA and HAL as partner/contractor.

Some people cant digest fact that we will go ahead with a 5 gen jet made in india such Jerks just like what ever comes for $$$ time to mive on you will burn when you will se amca flying high

Wrong. You have contradicted yourself as always.

If we don't fund AMCA now or delay it more, technology gap between India and other countries will go up. The more we delay AMCA, the more India will fall behind in developing technology and R&D.

Which doesn't make sense, because the only techs that we will develop for AMCA that won't be available in FGFA are engine and rada, but both will be diverted from LCA MK2, so they will be developed anyway! Stealth design, materials and NG avionics, all involved in FGFA development, again no need to developm AMCA for that. Anything more than a tech demonstrator is simply not needed, because we already have the neccesary developments running!

we should turn amca in single engine FGFA. when it will have single engine it will require less maintenance...if amca is single engine version of FGFA it means common engine and less cost, less maintenance.

That at least would fulfill the argument that AMCA has similar aims like F35, lower cost stealth fighter mainly for strikes and although that engine would be clearly more capable, the fact that it's not "indigenous" will be the main point for those that puts pride above logic!
The funny thing is, that we initially asked the Russians for as single engine stealth fighter to complement the heavy MKIs, but they refuesed and now that we basically would have the chance to develop such a lower end fighter, we don't want it?

Back
Top Bottom