What's new

Dragon can learn a few lessons from the elephant

The sickest thing I have ever encountered over the internet is to see some sadistic Indians of their wicked mentality.

I still remember that, in one post, on another vanished Indian forum, an Indian could hardly conceal his glee over Japan’s devastation of China. He expressed his profound regret of not being able to join Japanese animals in raping Chinese women. And a number of Indians hailed his villainous imagination by concurring the same burning evil desire.

Now fact shows us that there is no lack of such fre@king human scum on the land of Bharat…

:taz:

Hello Mr. as soon as smone will talk about disintegration of India it means he is ready for being reminded about their pasts.

If u r sissy's dont drag us into this , u will get fitting reply.

China has to learn FEW lessons form Eelphant.. but i honestly believe we have to Learn HELL TOT of lessons for Dragon.

I mean good things. Like how to finish Infra work in short time, how to build infrastructure, and various other good things...

No Shame in learning form others.. even if they are your competitors

... China also didn't exist as one nation before the warring states period ...

Hilarious, indeed!

Read a little bit more on Chinese history won’t kill you, buddy, but will definitely prevent you from showing off your blatant ignorance as such.

Back to the topic.

I do think China has a thing or two to learn from India. It is not toilet, not education, not nutrition, not corruption, not infrastructure, not legal system, not Indian democracy, not India free media, not to create more billionaires … nay, not at all of these.

It is how to loosen the control to a degree that people’s grievance can be heard, different voices be tolerated, governance be more transparent, which are now lacking in China; but oligarchy is prevented, and foreign influence will be reduced, which are both too rampant in current India.

Hilarious, indeed!

Read a little bit more on Chinese history won’t kill you, buddy, but will definitely prevent you from showing off your blatant ignorance as such.

I'm not proclaiming to be an expert but simply putting forward what's freely available on the nets. From what I can tell china was unified in 221BCE. Anyway, I used it as an example (do us all a favor, read my entire post and focus on the point i was trying to make) in my previous post, I don't intend to demean chinese history in anyway.

btw I agree with your post above.

Last edited:
this shows the true nature of indians.

what do you have against rural migrant workers? you do know that even a rural migrant worker makes more than 75% of the indian population right?

chinapakistan said it right, in india a poor person knows his place to cower before the rich, in china we don't have that. when you go to mumbai and the waiter spills coffee on you, he'll cower and say "i'm so sorry, please don't talk to me, i'm such a tiny and worthless person" and the upper class indians look at it as if it was OK! as if such behavior was normal!

rural worker and 75%-my foot
the news is all over the world media how chinese rural migrant workers were commiting suicide due to exhaustion,non payment and exploitation

indian lower class said i am tiny,i am worthless,i am this ,i am that and what more,the only thing they ever say is sorry which is a sign of good nature

and who was the source china pakistan:hang2:
this was the same man who was screaming here that dharavi is 100% inhabited by dalits,and when i asked how do u know,did they tell u,his answer was no reason to tell i can assume that

so take ur baseless propaganda elsewhere or i will bring hundreds of such stories here
and about indian mentality just have a look at each and every post of urs if u want to have an idea

rural worker and 75%-my foot
the news is all over the world media how chinese rural migrant workers were commiting suicide due to exhaustion,non payment and exploitation

indian lower class said i am tiny,i am worthless,i am this ,i am that and what more,the only thing they ever say is sorry which is a sign of good nature

and who was the source china pakistan:hang2:
this was the same man who was screaming here that dharavi is 100% inhabited by dalits,and when i asked how do u know,did they tell u,his answer was no reason to tell i can assume that

so take ur baseless propaganda elsewhere or i will bring hundreds of such stories here
and about indian mentality just have a look at each and every post of urs if u want to have an idea

Yes, this must be some anti-India propaganda too :partay:
1,500 Indian Farmers Commit Mass Suicide: Why We Are Complicit in These Deaths | Economy | AlterNet

Back
Top Bottom