What's new

Dragon can learn a few lessons from the elephant

I would request members dont drag Thailand into this, they are respectable people.

Let this troll have nice time, I will bet he will not last long.

Yes, you really hurt me showing Chinese information of prostituton, :rofl::rofl: no one can match India in this matter.:hang2::argh:

Dude.... open a web browser> type google.com > type prostitution Capital of the World in the search column > enjoy the result > have nice tight sleep> bye bye

Also dont forget Bangkok

Yes, you really hurt me showing Chinese information of prostituton, :rofl::rofl: no one can match India in this matter.:hang2::argh:

but really i enjoyed showing this figure,mostly when it showed in china prostitution is considered as an industry,with cpc members involved:rofl:

and actually in which industry it is part of.......manufaacturing+service

service to the customers
manufacturing after 9 months

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

^^^proto keep away from the chinese industry man, you're inviting the chinese trollers

^^^ just have a look above...from the first page itself,they r already in action...my answers r always in response...and he is also a chinese

Man, looking at comments of the last two pages ( page 8 and page 9) except ones from Molawchai of course, I am totally convinced tthat he thread is called "PDF Troll Annual Award Competition".

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Man, looking at comments of the last two pages ( page 8 and page 9) except ones from Molawchai of course, I am totally convinced tthat he thread is called "PDF Troll Annual Award Competition".

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

true sympathy to molawchai....,i liked that....u r also on the same page dudeeeee:smitten:

at the end of the day, I personally don't hold grudges so its all good guys. It was fun, hopefully Molawchai (please accept my apologies if you were offended) doesn't feel bad. Cheers mate

Back
Top Bottom