What's new

Dragon can learn a few lessons from the elephant

Nothing for Chinese to learn from backward India, a country do not even able to feed their people and starving is common, lack basic common sense on personal hygiene.

Stop pretend you meet so many Chinese, you sounds more like a Indian never out of India, but i see everyday what 65000 Indians in my country daily, most of them are underground gambling host, pimps and drug dealers for foreigners because they speak english.:argh: :pop:

I request Mods to check this persons location from IP.

My dear Russia friend, elephants may not be good teachers for you, but dragons do exist:argh:

. On a small, 22 mile long island among the thousands of Indonesian isles lives the planet's only living dragon [/B]-- the Komodo (Varanus komodoensis).

here is ur dragon,dont looks like it can mess with an elephant

080414_Science_KomodoDragon-vmed-.widec.jpg

Nothing for Chinese to learn from backward India, a country do not even able to feed their people and starving is common, lack basic common sense on personal hygiene.

Stop pretend you meet so many Chinese, you sounds more like a Indian never out of India, but i see everyday what 65000 Indians in my country daily, most of them are underground gambling host, pimps and drug dealers for foreigners because they speak english.:argh: :pop:

the buuble had start to bust still u ignorant is unable to know,the workers doing suicide in china is only because ur super duper govt can take care of everyone

u moron i have seen so many people u cant ever imagine,i have seen a lot of chinese women in london,and u know what they do....nothing more than prostitution....this is the same in delhi were a pimp told us,he have so many chinese collection in his bag we can never imagine....get a life loser

sounds like someone lost a job cuz of poor english:partay::partay:

chinese has to learn only one thing that india is not backward,whether they are capable to learn or not.it depends on their mind capability.
dont rant abt 65000,i can bet 650 with u...lol...which r not underground,coz no body is intersted in china..i never heard in my life frm all my frnds,relatives intersted in going to china.so live in feng shui era,and put this toys in ur room.

i think this u can learn:wave::wave::wave:

the buuble had start to bust still u ignorant is unable to know,the workers doing suicide in china is only because ur super duper govt can take care of everyone

u moron i have seen so many people u cant ever imagine,i have seen a lot of chinese women in london,and u know what they do....nothing more than prostitution....this is the same in delhi were a pimp told us,he have so many chinese collection in his bag we can never imagine....get a life loser

Yes, see that to yourself, this will shut you up. :argh::yahoo:

ACCORDING TO Human Rights Watch, there are approximately 15 million prostitutes in India. There are more than 100,000 women prostitution in Bombay, Asia’s largest sex industry center.
Prostitution: A burning issue in India today

ACCORDING TO Human Rights Watch, there are approximately 15 million prostitutes in India. There are more than 100,000 women prostitution in Bombay, Asia’s largest sex industry center.

The article is 2 years old, believe me there are none now, they were all send back to their homeland Thailand by boats now.

Last edited:
Go pm Mod for it, simple, i imagine many of you did it already, why i still here? idiot.:rofl::partay:

But why a real thai will have so much interest in India's affairs, and also u sound so familiar with those Chinese trolls.

Anyways if you are real thai and still so much hate towards India, that gets me thinking that smthing bad had happened in ur childhood. I am sorry if it was an Indian.

and if this cant shut ur mouth put ur finger somewere else

prostitution has now developed to the extent that it comprises an industry, one that involves a great number of people and produces a considerable economic output. Prostitution has also become associated with a number of problems, including organized crime, government corruption and sexually transmitted diseases. For example, a Communist Party official who was a top provincial campaigner against corruption was removed from his post after he was caught in a hotel room with a prostitute

Prostitution-related arrests during
police campaigns (1983–1999)
year prostitution-related arrests
1983 46,534
1989–90 243,183
1996–7 approx. 250,000
1998 189,972
1999 216,660

Prostitution in the People's Republic of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and we are so good in business acumen, we even run thai prostitution industry (as you mentioned earlier)
would you like us to start on thai sex industry and prostitution. I'd imagine you very well know the exploitation that goes on in your nation. and btw what the hell is up with those transsexuals and cross-dressers. makes me sick.

moral of the rant, these issues exist in every country. keep it aside

Back
Top Bottom