What's new

Don't blame us, Abu Hamza is Indian, says Pakistan

i too watched it . it struck me as if he was quiet coarse in his replies. hardly sounding (dare i say it ) intelligent!!! the man seem more like a well of shopkeeper , rather then the HM of Pakistan .

no offense meant to our Pakistani members . but just how your HM sounded.

Same way we think of him...

you can even take their base to bay of bengal in your day dreams but many intelligence unites and caught jihadis confirmed what is being said

do you care to ''entertain'' me with this assertion of yours

and i could care less about David Coleman Headley. He's an American citizen and never even lived in Pakistan. He was a rogue agent of the US, so you have the Americans to talk to if you want (last i heard, they were hesitant to even allow you full access to him)

do you care to ''entertain'' me with this assertion of yours

and i could care less about David Coleman Headley. He's an American citizen and never even lived in Pakistan. He was a rogue agent of the US, so you have the Americans to talk to if you want (last i heard, they were hesitant to even allow you full access to him)

Actually both Headley and his wife lived in Pakistan.

Intelligence Report: Estranged wife of Chicago terrorist David Coleman Headley might have information about Mumbai massacre | abc7chicago.com

Hindu Extremism? Is he a fvcking retard? What has 26/11 got to do with Hindu extremism?

that hindu extremism which exists in your own indian army :hitwall: forget about what's breeding in your society under the umbrella of your innocent indian govt. ... :coffee: now does somebody comes in your mind ? let me help , col. prohit ... samjhota express ... ab yaad aaya kuchh munnay !? :smokin:

that sick col.prohit of your so-called professional indian army was the master mind of that barbaric train massacre of so many pakisTani people on board samjhota express and that too has been proven by your own govt. ... :azn:

PakisTan say puchhta hae tu kay konsa " hindu extremism " ... :blah:
:pakistan:

India seeks to nail Pakistan on 26/11 with Hamza's confession

India Wednesday sought to corner Pakistan over the Mumbai terror strike, saying the recently-arrested 26/11 suspect Abu Jindal Hamza's confession proved the involvement of state players in the 2008 attacks and asked Islamabad to shed its "selective" approach to terror.

Meanwhile, a Delhi court declined Mumbai police's plea for custody of Hamza, who is being interrogated by the national capital's police after his arrest on landing at Delhi's Indira Gandhi International Airport June 21.

In Delhi, External Affairs Minister S.M. Krishna asked Pakistan to shed its "selective" approach to terror and join hands with India in eliminating the scourge from the region.

India seeks to nail Pakistan on 26/11 with Hamza's confession (Roundup) - NY Daily News

"Hazma is Indian. India is failing to control its citizens," said Pakistan's Interior Minister Rehman Malik. "I told (Home Minister) Chidambaram that Hindu extremism is growing in India," he added.
If Pakistanis are wondering why they encounter suspicion when traveling and why their nation is held in such poor regard, here is the answer. For this kind of response is meant to wash away any moral responsibility Pakistan has in the evil deeds of 26/11, ignoring its role (whether by Pak gov't or not) in training and encouraging the growth of terrorism.

Until the day comes when the Pakistanis here acknowledge themselves to be personally responsible for closing their eyes to such evils in their society and then begin working to correct them, the world will continue to have a low opinion of Pakistan and Pakistanis. It isn't fair, but it is surely just.

Until the day comes when the Pakistanis here acknowledge themselves to be personally responsible for closing their eyes to such evils in their society and then begin working to correct them, the world will continue to have a low opinion of Pakistan and Pakistanis. It isn't fair, but it is surely just.

Something on the lines of how Germans (and even many European nations) post WW-II discarded and disowned their Nazi history and consciously make every effort not to support any such follies.

But then you are talking about radical nationalism vs religious fundamentalism. Oranges and apples!

If Pakistanis are wondering why they encounter suspicion when traveling and why their nation is held in such poor regard, here is the answer. For this kind of response is meant to wash away any moral responsibility Pakistan has in the evil deeds of 26/11, ignoring its role (whether by Pak gov't or not) in training and encouraging the growth of terrorism.

I guess you are quite aware of how the rest of the world thinks of US morals and there are many who says US have killed hundred of thousands more than alqaida or any other terror outfit in iraq and afghanistan..By having control our media wont allow US anymore to paint things according to their wishes and distort facts and truth.First rectify yourself and then come forward to teach others.US is the worlds biggest terrorist and has trained people like osama and haqqani and its on record.

How he got a Pakistani passport and a Pakistani wife.

How he got a Pakistani passport and a Pakistani wife.

His wife was not Pakistani she was Moroccan if you mean Headley but Abu Hamza fled India to Pakistan.

In a diplomatic game that involved three countries, India, too, stepped up pressure and sent several documents to the Saudi authorities to establish that Jundal may be using a Pakistani passport, but was actually an Indian citizen.

The clincher was a DNA test. A sample — obtained from Ansari's family — was sent to the Saudi authorities by India, the intelligence source said.

denial is a fate for few, they are helpless and running away of basic facts that this terrorist has a Pakistani passport and a Pakistani wife, have travelled to Saudi Arabia on a Pakistani passport for recruiting terrorists.

their excuses are running out, this kind of attitude is expected.

ok lets say I agree with you, then the question is "kia kero gaye", thats my answer to you bullshit on everything ISI

I am sick of hearing the dumbest arguments from you people, ISI is not an indian agency full of chutias, they let everyone go LOLOL yeah intelligence agencies let their operatives go !!!!

dont waste our time go post these dumb stories on some indian forum and then shake you head sideways in agreement with each other

Jundal — now remanded to police custody — will help the 26/11 investigation. While Pakistan has evaded providing voice samples of the handlers who controlled the attack from Karachi, India will at least be able to match the voice on the intercept with that of Jundal's.

The world knows the truth of 26/11 thats the most important thing.

I guess you are quite aware of how the rest of the world thinks of US morals and there are many who says US have killed hundred of thousands -
The act of conflating deeds in the absence or purposeful distortion of context demonstrates that you, and Pakistanis who think like you, are not worthy enough to make moral judgments.

India should control the problem of attacks on Muslims in India or other wise don't cry on people like Abu Jundal because every one is not going to tolerate consistent attacks on Muslims in India and reaction will come and that reaction can be in most brutal form

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom